Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,161 members, 7,864,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh Forgives Friends For Her Failed Music Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Forgives Friends For Her Failed Music Career (415 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Forgives Friends For Her Failed Music Career by Yungsam1(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2020
Tonto Dikeh finally opens up on her awful music career and for the second time forgives friends for letting her release such songs.
Award winning Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh said she has forgiven her friends for deceiving her into releasing a song in 2012.

The controversial actress had also released the video of her song titled ‘Hi’ in 2013 and Nigerians slammed her for going into a field which she lacks the talent to practice, let alone succeed.
Tonto took to Instagram some moments ago to reveal how her son mocks her whenever she tries to sing......
To see her post and sons reaction,ckick the link below:https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/tonto-dikeh-forgives-friends-for-her-failed-music-career.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Forgives Friends For Her Failed Music Career by mechanics(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2020
I even still have her first music she did with D'banj.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Child Did The Unimaginable / FLASHBACK To Simi's Performance Before Kissing Adekunle Gold On Stage / Why I Didn't Fight Jude Okoye With The Dirt I Had On Him - Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.