Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation (28562 Views)

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by onthehill: 5:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Justin Dean, the estranged husband of popular Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi, has said he had sued his wife and her friends for defamation, IGBERETV reports.

In a video on Facebook, Dean disclosed that a video that circulated recently on social media was recorded and released without his consent.

The video shows Dean insulting Korra in front of their toddler.

However, the doctor claimed he was set up by Korra and her friends, that they recorded his conversation to defame him.

Dean also in the video blamed social media and obsession with fame for his failed marriage.

He said, "Yes, I was set up in that recording, they did that on purpose, they did that to set me up and they are being sued for defamation of character. In the state of California, it is illegal to film someone and put them online in a derogatory way.

"So I will probably make half a million dollars or so after this lawsuit and they will probably not be able to pay it."

Justin also advised “Don’t put your family on social media; I can tell you that social media is responsible for all of these and obsession for fame. I don’t wanna be famous. You all can unfollow me .”

He also faulted his estranged wife's decision to rent a one-bedroom apartment, saying she is a millionaire.

"I don't understand why she got a one-bedroom apartment she's a millionaire; Korra is rich, " he said.

Below is the video showing Korra Obidi’s estranged husband, Justin Dean, Insulting her in front of their kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXUNG09ur4

https://fb.watch/cbuQyKJwHb/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2022
interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Kingpin1000: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2022
The best thing about whites,is that they know they wont get Justice on social media. So instead of dragging you on social media,they proceed to the court.
You will pay through your nose.

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Tony5050(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Their business....

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, project writings, Advertisements, research works, etc...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Kazeem47(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2022
They will settle.They just wanted noticed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by qekng40(f): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Why so funny grin grin

"So I will probably make half a million dollars or so
after this lawsuit and they will probably not be able
to pay it."

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by MadamVanessa(f): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

This man seems to be the white version of Kpokpogri

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Lovingkind: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
The hunger for social media validation. I will never understand this generation

7 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Team white people how market.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by djflexcy: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
This nigga should take is L in peace na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by posty56: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
I predict this man will physically her, oyibo people are too emotional especially their women,they can't handle break up easily Especially when you used them, avoid Nigeria girls , people no they hear,Korra better file for restraining order before they off u ,but e no concern me that's the consequences of whoring

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by SweetVibe: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You are wrong here madam,
They have have two different personalities.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by FavourWrites(f): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga, so she videoed you without your consent?

Didn't you video her without her consent too? The video of her that went viral, did you get her consent for it?

Troublemakers everywhere.

33 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Terrier99: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omo, see as hoes dey cry for this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shameless man. Always knew he was the narcissist. Men are same everywhere, whether black or white. There are good ones and evil ones.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by lildonn222: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don tire for these people matter

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Beremx(f): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Does it mean this guy doesn’t have patients to treat? Why is he disturbing the cyberspace? Is the first man in this world to go through a divorce?

Ahn ahn!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Mooh247: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

SIMP

First time am using the awefull word

But this man is a SIMP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Terrier99: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Kpolpogri is God's punishment on prostitutes and idiots

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Their stupid business

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by othermen: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dean can’t get over Korra.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Terrier99: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
nenyewrites:
Shameless man. Always knew he was the narcissist. Men are same everywhere, whether black or white. There are good ones and evil ones.

You ladies love weak men. Unfortunately, this one has shown that he's not a fool, that's why you're crying.
Kora made this man a monster, he will sue her to poverty.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Saxxon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:

https://fb.watch/cbuQyKJwHb/
Rather than go straight to the video, you'd rather waste people's time and data talking nonsense in all your videos. Wait until people stop viewing your channel, you'd remember that I warned you.

34 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Terrier99: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beremx:
Does it mean this guy doesn’t have patients to treat? Why is he disturbing the cyberspace? Is the first man in this world to go through a divorce?

Ahn ahn!!

Why is his lawsuit paining you?
This guy will put the fear of God in that dancing strumpet. The home training she didn't get at home, she will get it from him.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by HitSong: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Useless woman!

THIS IS WHY BODYCOUNT MATTERS A LOT!

A HOE CAN NEVER LOVE YOU GENUINELY OR STAY LOYAL.

THEY DON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY AND CAPABILITY TO BOND AND STAY COMMITTED AND LOYAL

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by theamazonguru(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wow.
This story is getting interesting.
We are getting to know things and motives.
Keep reeling them out

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by vincentbravo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo man

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Brandonx(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you re a white man or a black man in the diaspora please avoid Nigerian girls like plague especially those born in Nigeria.

You can manage those born and raised abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe come oooo...another woman wants to lose her husband
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation by Arielle: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
So how's that working out for ya, Justin? Greedy, manipulative, lying bastard. Deprived your own baby of breastmilk for 4 days! Anuofia. So oyinbo men can be gold diggers too. Your 'dokinta' mates are working and bringing home the bacon to augment their wives' efforts. You are waiting for her to make money "shaking her ass" and hand it over to you. Dummy.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance / Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.