Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,844 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

“I Forgive You” – Tonto Dikeh Writes Friends Who Allowed Her Release A Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Forgive You” – Tonto Dikeh Writes Friends Who Allowed Her Release A Song (490 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Forgive You” – Tonto Dikeh Writes Friends Who Allowed Her Release A Song by MillerBenz: 9:47am On May 08, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress and Philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh written a message for her friends who advised her to go into music in 2012.

Recall, the controversial actress released a song titled ‘Hi’ in 2013 and Nigerians slammed her for going for what they deemed a ‘monumental flop’.

The mother-of-one revealed how her son mocks her whenever she tries to sing the song to him.

Tonto concluded by saying she has forgiven her friends who encouraged her to go into music back then. Read More

FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS CLICK HERE

Re: “I Forgive You” – Tonto Dikeh Writes Friends Who Allowed Her Release A Song by godofuck231: 9:54am On May 08, 2020
bitcc#####! shut the 4uk uppp!
Re: “I Forgive You” – Tonto Dikeh Writes Friends Who Allowed Her Release A Song by yanabasee1(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2020
Bwahahahahahahahahaha.......

Jesu.........!!!

Some politicians will have this type of regrets when they step down from power....I hope they live never to forgive themselves....
Re: “I Forgive You” – Tonto Dikeh Writes Friends Who Allowed Her Release A Song by Kestolove(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2020
Chai even ur son

(1) (Reply)

You / Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Kids Display Incredible Swimming Skills (video) / 'Scarface' Actor, Geno Silva Dies At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.