Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Need Help With Listing Some E-books On International Platforms - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Help With Listing Some E-books On International Platforms (386 Views)

My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 21-24 (e-books/story) / My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 4-8 (e-books/story) / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Listing Some E-books On International Platforms by internetpo(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2020
Hi! Great people on this forum.

I need help with listing some e-books, about 10 of them, mostly children primer books (I go up, she go, up kind of books) on the following sites.
1. Scrib
2. kobobooks
3. Barnes and noble (nook)
4. Apple book
5. Amazon Kindle

Most of these books have pictures and are already in epub format. Anyone willing to help at a good price?
Re: I Need Help With Listing Some E-books On International Platforms by kayo80(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2020
internetpo:
Hi! Great people on this forum.

I need help with listing some e-books, about 10 of them, mostly children primer books (I go up, she go, up kind of books) on the following sites.
1. Scrib
2. kobobooks
3. Barnes and noble (nook)
4. Apple book
5. Amazon Kindle

Most of these books have pictures and are already in epub format. Anyone willing to help at a good price?

If you don't get anyone, you can try using "Draft2digital." They help with that for a % of your sales. It is quite easy to do yourself. I'm not tech savvy and I use them to distribute my books to all those platforms you listed above...except Amazon (I submit my books to Amazon directly by myself).
Re: I Need Help With Listing Some E-books On International Platforms by internetpo(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2020
kayo80:

If you don't get anyone, you can try using "Draft2digital." They help with that for a % of your sales. It is quite easy to do yourself. I'm not tech savvy and I use them to distribute my books to all those platforms you listed above...except Amazon (I submit my books to Amazon directly by myself).

ok thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surfer Seo Writer Needed / Hypocrites; We Are Charlatans!!! #blacklivesmatters / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.