Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA (503 Views)

AWARD OF DOCTORATE DEGREES BY: Spring Of Life Theological Seminary Aba / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Theological Seminary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by Timossa(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2020
The Testament Theological Seminary (TTS) offers courses for individuals seeking to deepen their understanding and knowledge of Christian theology. Our faculty consists of experienced theologians who are passionate about teaching and guiding students on their spiritual journeys. We offer a variety of courses, including biblical studies, systematic theology, pastoral care, and more. Our curriculum is designed to challenge students intellectually while also nurturing their faith and personal growth. Whether you are an aspiring pastor, a layperson seeking to deepen your faith, or simply curious about Christian theology, our courses provide a valuable opportunity to explore key theological concepts and engage in meaningful discussions with fellow students. Join our community of learners and take the first step towards becoming a well-rounded, thoughtful theologian.

For more information, you can reach out to us by checking the website link on the flyer. God bless you.
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by paulGrundy(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2020
my dear your friend does not need his seminary or theological school to go into ministry .he should pray to God and ask God for Direction . the guidance and direction of God that is just what he needs.
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by Timossa(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2020
paulGrundy:
my dear your friend does not need his seminary or theological school to go into ministry .he should pray to God and ask God for Direction . the guidance and direction of God that is just what he needs.

Hmmm... All right. I will inform him. Thank you sir for dropping by. I appreciate.

Please, I NEED MORE COMMENTS AND ADVISE!
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by Aladdin1(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2020
I Think foursquare church should have a bible college that provide accommodation.theres a bible college in my state. that have a general sound biblical bible college training and they provide good acommodation.but they dont place you in a church after training cos its not done that way these days.they can attach you to a church for pastorial training at ur final year.when u are fully equiped after training you can now go to fulfil ur dynamic calling.of which ur friend ought to pray about first to know b4 going to bible college.God may call u to any of d 5 fold ministry.or u may be called to be a general overseer or to support an existing ministry.these things u ought firstly to know thru prayers.
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by elveco: 10:31pm On May 08, 2020
Timossa:

Hmmm... All right. I will inform him. Thank you sir for dropping by. I appreciate.

Please, I NEED MORE COMMENTS AND ADVISE!

What else are you looking for when @paulaGrund have told you what you need. Take heed bro
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by hupernikao: 1:00am On May 09, 2020
Timossa:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a friend who had an inkling that God has called him into a ministry, however, he needs to know which Pentecostal church(es) or ministries offer Pastoral Training or/and Seminary and possibly provide them with an accommodation during the training and the privilege to serve within the Church or Ministry as a Pastor or Worker in Training?

My friend is in Lagos right now, and willing to relocate to any state where his above descriptions fits. He is a single young man in his early thirties.

Please, your candid advise and leads will help him a lot. It will be a lot better if a Minister or Serving Servant of God here can direct him spiritually. Amen!

From your narration, I think first of all, what your friend needs now is a stable job. He needs that so that he won't mix what is call with what is desires.
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by Timossa(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
elveco:

What else are you looking for when @paulaGrund have told you what you need. Take heed bro

Hahaha... I don't understand brother! Like 'paulaGrund' is Jesus or the Holy Spirit of God? My friend and I need more information and contribution.

Thank you for the affirmation anyways. God bless you.
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by Timossa(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2020
hupernikao:

From your narration, I think first of all, what your friend needs now is a stable job. He needs that so that he won't mix what is call with what is desires.

I don't think so sir. My friend has a business he is doing and well educated and by the grace of God, he could discern God's calling from hunger or a need for a job. He is self employed, and not looking for a job.

God bless you for your contribution sir.
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by Timossa(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2020
Aladdin1:
I Think foursquare church should have a bible college that provide accommodation.theres a bible college in my state. that have a general sound biblical bible college training and they provide good acommodation.but they dont place you in a church after training cos its not done that way these days.they can attach you to a church for pastorial training at ur final year.when u are fully equiped after training you can now go to fulfil ur dynamic calling.of which ur friend ought to pray about first to know b4 going to bible college.God may call u to any of d 5 fold ministry.or u may be called to be a general overseer or to support an existing ministry.these things u ought first to know thru prayers.

Thank you so much sir Aladdin for your comments. They are quite helpful and considerate. You are right with the fivefold ministries and Foursquare is a strong Pentecostal Ministry. Anyways, I think he knows the ministry God has called him into and you know, the road will seem clearer and brighter when you keep on the path of Light. I appreciate your contribution.

1 Like

Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by hupernikao: 5:44pm On May 09, 2020
Timossa:

I don't think so sir. My friend has a business he is doing and well educated and by the grace of God, he could discern God's calling from hunger or a need for a job. He is self employed, and not looking for a job.

God bless you for your contribution sir.

Okay. So he doesn't have to quit that yet.

He needs to first walk in God's primary will, which is the local church. He can find a good one around him and then learn service there, how to serve others (Christians). Ministry is service and the best place to learn it first is in a good local church that put service first.

In fulfilling this primary purpose, he will have direction on the specifics of his ministry overtime. It shouldn't be what should be rushed into or advised by a stranger on a social platform. Ministry should evolve and grow from the local church.
Re: THE LATEST BIBLE-BASED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY IN NIGERIA by Timossa(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2020
hupernikao:

Okay. So he doesn't have to quit that yet.

He needs to first walk in God's primary will, which is the local church. He can find a good one around him and then learn service there, how to serve others (Christians). Ministry is service and the best place to learn it first is in a good local church that put service first.

In fulfilling this primary purpose, he will have direction on the specifics of his ministry overtime. It shouldn't be what should be rushed into or advised by a stranger on a social platform. Ministry should evolve and grow from the local church.

Well captured sir... This is very helpful and you highlighted some valid points there like starting from a local church and also serve others. Thank you sir for your input.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive The On-coming/infilling/baptism Of The Holy Spirit / Stop reading their posts (or becareful) once they are Identified / Today's Question:what Is The Most Important Factor That Triggers Life's Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.