Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Meet The Most Protected People In The World 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Protected People In The World 2020 (478 Views)

Take A Look At A List Of The Top 10 Most Protected Pastors In Africa 2023 / 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security / Meet The Most Protected Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Protected People In The World 2020 by delacruzito(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2020
Here in this post are the most protected people in the world (2020).

In the modern world we are today, there is vast increase in insecurity, insurgency,terror attacks, assault and batteries among other, which is a global concern for everybody.

There’s no doubt this has leads to deprivation of peace and well being of our community at large.

Many life’s has been cut short as a result of these insecurity which has also leads to destruction of valued properties.

Only the rich and top officials can afford a full time security support 24/7 from their fortune, which makes poor the most vulnerable.

read more here: https://www.damiloladeyemi.com.ng/2020/05/08/most-protected-people/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Celebrity With The Strongest Fan Base In Nigeria (only One Female Make The / DJ Cuppy Is Wack And Talentless, Canadian DJ Blasts Otedola's Daughter / "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.