Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido (468 Views)

When It Get to My Verse You Can Skip It, Between Donjazzy & a Fan. Photos / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by sexyYBMB: 3:53pm On May 24, 2020
Davido Music Worldwide boss, Davido has revealed he is about to record a verse as he plans to gift Cynthia Morgan a collaborative hit single.

The 'German Juice' crooner, Cynthia Morgan haas been promised a collaborative hit single by Davido. The singer revealed on twitter that he is about to record an anthem for Cynthia Morgan. He wrote,

"Tell Cynthia I got an anthem for her .... I’ll record my verse now".

SOURCE>> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/davido-set-to-gift-cynthia-morgan-a-collaboration/

Re: "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by MrSensor(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
Play-boy. Money is sweet.

Quote me and thunder fire⚡you.
Re: "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by Enoch07: 3:57pm On May 24, 2020
if she like make she go bleach again with d money she go get
Re: "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
cheesy

Summer is coming sha so they betta give her a catchy beat that even the dead will get up & dance once they heard their music grin

Re: "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by DanseMacabre(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
MrSensor:
Play-boy. Money is sweet.

Quote me and thunder fire⚡� you.

Where the thunder
Re: "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by ussv: 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
You can send her the message directly. Too much audios in our lives. She is just coming out of an audio situation.
Re: "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by MrSensor(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Where the thunder
They've started o poor people, hunger fire you.

This message was sent from iPhone 11.
Re: "Tell Cynthia I Got An Anthem For Her .... I’ll Record My Verse Now" - Davido by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2020
the verse with certainly start like:" biitch who's the fukc boy now

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria (part1) / Ned Nwoko Keep Social Media Buzzing As He Share Regina Daniel Baby Bumps(photos) / Davido Number One Clout Chaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.