Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) (4473 Views)

Man Of The HOUSE: Is This Also Part Of The Job? / Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / Loan App Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Brrain: 1:20pm On May 08, 2020
Hi everyone. I’m back, but this time, I’m no longer STUPIDITY. I have been liberated. I have seen the Light of God. I have begged God for forgiveness for blaspheming His powerful Name.

Life isn’t hard like we all painted it to be. I have 1000 ways to be successful. I don’t know how but it happens.

But what will it profit me to know this very important and POWERFUL life hack and not share with everyone?

Did you know the mirror in your house, your car, your window and everywhere is actually evil? MIRROR IS EVIL. I’m not sure what the true intention of whoever invented it is but it is evil.

Did you know whenever you look yourself in the mirror, you must have a negative thought about yourself?

When you look in the mirror and see that FACE, you see that FACE of failure and a looser. You don’t see anything good from that face. That mindset breeds a loop of struggle and “trying” that will take you years to break from. You reminisce on all your life mistakes and you pin point your current situation to a particular regretful event of your life.

When you look in the mirror and smile, it is a fake smile. Trust me, it is a very fake smile. You don’t know how your real smile is. It is only another person that can tell you how much of a beautiful smile you have. Lol.

Now this is where the mind plays the trick on you. When you look in the mirror and sees that face of someone that haven’t been able to do anything good with his/her life. Your mind registers it. It stores it in your brain and always remind you that you are nothing. Instead of carrying your shoulder high, it brings you down to your knees.

How about you don’t see yourself, you don’t know who you are but you are achieving things, mirror will not get to judge you anymore.

We don’t see God but we feel His mighty presence everywhere. How about you don’t see yourself, forget who you are and start working on who you would like to be without letting mirror use your mind against you?

Believe in God, believe in yourself, believe in someone you don’t see but you feel the presence and the great things you do.

#Do you want to add weight? Avoid mirror

#Do you want to lose weight? Avoid mirror

#Do you think you are good for nothing?

#Does your husband think less of you? Avoid mirror(likewise)

#Do you think you are ugly? If you don’t see yourself in the mirror, you won’t know you are ugly. grin

#Do you have a scar on your body you always hate to see?

#Are you forcing yourself to be happy by always standing in front of a mirror and faking it? (98 percent of people do this)

#Is your face messed up with pimples? grin Na mirror dey cause the pimples. Trust me. When you don’t see what you are fighting, and stop fighting it, it will rest and leave you be (Coro Issa different thing o)

AVOID MIRROR.

If you stop letting mirror judge you, you will see a difference in your life. But get yourself involved in something productive.

Life is simple. Simple tricks you at the top.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by ObaOfUyo: 1:24pm On May 08, 2020
My oga, good to have you back wink
Please can you should show us simple ways to make money
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Brrain: 1:27pm On May 08, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
My oga, good to have you back wink
Please can you should show us simple ways to make money
first, you will have to prove to me that you really want to make money. grin Making money is easy.
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Samakus(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2020
Well, you're back but still largely STUPID. Your old moniker 'STUPIDITY' describes who you really are and were created to be.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Ezennwa(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2020
hmm!

What you think is what you are, Be Positive!
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by ObaOfUyo: 1:29pm On May 08, 2020
Brrain:
first, you will have to prove to me that you really want to make money. grin Making money is easy.
My oga I am ready o
Please enlighten me
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Brrain: 1:31pm On May 08, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

My oga I am ready o
Please enlighten me
you think it’s everyone you can teach how to make money? grin

Some are waste of time, energy and resources.

I must have something to capitalize before I can show you greatness. grin
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 08, 2020
Samakus:
Well, you're back but still largely STUPID. Your old moniker 'STUPIDITY' describes who you really are and were created to be.
the person you tagged stupid is more intelligent than you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by ObaOfUyo: 1:33pm On May 08, 2020
Brrain:
you think it’s everyone you can teach how to make money? grin

Some are waste of time, energy and resources.

I must have something to capitalize before I can show you greatness. grin
Okay sir
Let's ride
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Brrain: 1:33pm On May 08, 2020
Samakus:
you really want to be stupid and miserable with your life?

Keep on ignoring the light even when you see it.
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Brrain: 1:33pm On May 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
Lives a good life and have a good job.
Don't always judge people by what you read online
Look at his sane environment
whats up man. Do the needful. Don’t do this again
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 08, 2020
Brrain:
you really want to be stupid and miserable with your life?

Keep on ignoring the light even when you see it.
abeg ignore that aboki jaree bro.
Sincerely like that guy mentioned,.me too I really want to make money o, pls show me wah
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by FatherBona: 1:44pm On May 08, 2020
[s]
Samakus:
[/s]
The person you just called Stupid is anything but stupid.
He will gain nothing to prove to you if he is stupid or intelligent. So go ahead and wallow in your ignorance.
Your coming online to call someone you barely know "stupid" makes one wonder if you chatting from a psychiatric home or if poverty if making your frustrations get the better of you. Either ways, you will be fine. Go take your meds, okay.
Next time watch whom you call names on social media. These things have a way of getting back at you.

My peace I leave you

1 Like

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by FatherBona: 1:46pm On May 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
Please erase this comment ASAP
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
Chao..Chao...black man mentality.

mumu
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by omadaken: 1:52pm On May 08, 2020
look forward to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, am in for the money.
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Samakus(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2020
Africa smh

1 Like

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 2:09pm On May 08, 2020
Brrain:
Hi everyone. I’m back, but this time, I’m no longer STUPIDITY. I have been liberated. I have seen the Light of God. I have begged God for forgiveness for blaspheming His powerful Name.

Life isn’t hard like we all painted it to be. I have 1000 ways to be successful. I don’t know how but it happens.

But what will it profit me to know this very important and POWERFUL life hack and not share with everyone?

Did you know the mirror in your house, your car, your window and everywhere is actually evil? MIRROR IS EVIL. I’m not sure what the true intention of whoever invented it is but it is evil.

Did you know whenever you look yourself in the mirror, you must have a negative thought about yourself?

When you look in the mirror and see that FACE, you see that FACE of failure and a looser. You don’t see anything good from that face. That mindset breeds a loop of struggle and “trying” that will take you years to break from. You reminisce on all your life mistakes and you pin point your current situation to a particular regretful event of your life.

When you look in the mirror and smile, it is a fake smile. Trust me, it is a very fake smile. You don’t know how your real smile is. It is only another person that can tell you how much of a beautiful smile you have. Lol.

Now this is where the mind plays the trick on you. When you look in the mirror and sees that face of someone that haven’t been able to do anything good with his/her life. Your mind registers it. It stores it in your brain and always remind you that you are nothing. Instead of carrying your shoulder high, it brings you down to your knees.

How about you don’t see yourself, you don’t know who you are but you are achieving things, mirror will not get to judge you anymore.

We don’t see God but we feel His mighty presence everywhere. How about you don’t see yourself, forget who you are and start working on who you would like to be without letting mirror use your mind against you?

Believe in God, believe in yourself, believe in someone you don’t see but you feel the presence and the great things you do.

#Do you want to add weight? Avoid mirror

#Do you want to lose weight? Avoid mirror

#Do you think you are good for nothing?

#Does your husband think less of you? Avoid mirror(likewise)

#Do you think you are ugly? If you don’t see yourself in the mirror, you won’t know you are ugly. grin

#Do you have a scar on your body you always hate to see?

#Are you forcing yourself to be happy by always standing in front of a mirror and faking it? (98 percent of people do this)

#Is your face messed up with pimples? grin Na mirror dey cause the pimples. Trust me. When you don’t see what you are fighting, and stop fighting it, it will rest and leave you be (Coro Issa different thing o)

AVOID MIRROR.

If you stop letting mirror judge you, you will see a difference in your life. But get yourself involved in something productive.

Life is simple. Simple tricks you at the top.

The write-up might seem foolish, but there are some truths in it.
Deep truths.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Xclusiveme: 3:49pm On May 08, 2020
See avoid searching the internet for mysterious things. They end up damaging you. Op went through the internet and read some crap and his subconscious registered it and gave meaning to his consciousness. The more u know, the harmful it gets.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by FlyingTOMATOE: 3:56pm On May 08, 2020
I see my face and I am happy about it...
OP I guess you are ugly

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by proff010: 4:47pm On May 08, 2020
Is it only poor people that look in mirror?
When Ronaldo look in mirror what do you think he sees?.
Am happy with myself whenever i look in mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Samyj247: 7:48pm On May 08, 2020
proff010:
Don't mind the guy. He has an empty skull...no brain...brainless Brrain

1 Like

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by faithfull18(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Makavelli25: 8:16pm On May 08, 2020
Good to have you back bro
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by LikeAking: 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Darkerberry: 9:45pm On May 08, 2020
For those that indicated that they are in for the money.. I think I have something I can share with you..

If you've not heard about the airdrop that will fetch you at least $300 by first of June and if you will like to learn how to go about the simple task then reply me with your email add and I will explain the whole procedure to you step by step.

Note: you must have a valid ID like international passport or driver's license to be eligible. It's very easy and reliable.
Cc @ObaofUyo @Omadaken
@Southniyikaye
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by ObaOfUyo: 10:06pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by femi4: 6:15am On May 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
That's what a stupid person will say to justify stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Freelane33(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2020
Are you Ronaldo ? No .... speak for yourself mate angry
proff010:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by proff010: 10:30am On May 12, 2020
Am not your mate
Freelane33:
Are you Ronaldo ? No .... speak for yourself mate angry
Re: Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) by Freelane33(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2020
Agbafiriyoyo grin grin
proff010:
Am not your mate

(1) (Reply)

Do You Let Your Wife Know How Much You Earn Or Income? / See What My Dad Bought For #500k Yesterday. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.