Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Lord Jesus Christ Crucified Prepare Me A Sanctuary For You, Pure And Holy!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Lord Jesus Christ Crucified Prepare Me A Sanctuary For You, Pure And Holy!!! (118 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lord Jesus Christ Crucified Prepare Me A Sanctuary For You, Pure And Holy!!! by ochibuogwu5: 1:43pm On May 08, 2020
Lord (Jesus Christ Crucified)
prepare me,
A sanctuary,
pure and holy,
tried and true,
with thanksgiving,
I will be a living
sanctuary,
for YOU. AMEN.
Singing and praying.......

Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and God ?
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, *Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.*
Re: My Lord Jesus Christ Crucified Prepare Me A Sanctuary For You, Pure And Holy!!! by TheSourcerer: 1:44pm On May 08, 2020
Mf

(1) (Reply)

Stand In The Victory Of Jesus Christ Crucified / The Best Powerful Herbalist In Nigeria / "And Will Manifest Myself To Him."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.