Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Africa My History (mamyh) Challenge 2020 For African Creatives ( Cash Prizes) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Africa My History (mamyh) Challenge 2020 For African Creatives ( Cash Prizes) (158 Views)

Nigeria At 60 Challenge 2020 For Nigerians (₦3,000,000 Cash Prize) / Grant Opportunities/ocean Innovation Challenge 2020 / Apply For The Nigeria Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Africa My History (mamyh) Challenge 2020 For African Creatives ( Cash Prizes) by authenticizzy(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2020
My Africa My History (MaMyh) Challenge 2020 for African Creatives ( Cash prizes)
While the Europeans and the Americans pride in the knowledge and the founding documents of their history, the Africans, especially, the youths of today know very little about their history. Are you a great storyteller, dancer, poet, dramatist, pencil artist, visual artist?

MY AFRICA MY HISTORY CHALLENGE ELIGIBILITY
All applicants:

Must be African
Must be able to speak at least an African indigenous language
Must be aged 16-35years as at the time of application
Must be very creative. This is very important because at the audition and final stage of the the contest, presentations would be assessed based on teams’ ability to express African history via stage acting, dramatizing, poetry, artwork (painting), conference discussions among others.
Must be a good team player
Must be able to read, understand and unravel details in critical an d creative writings
Prize
Cash prize of twelve thousand US dollar (USD12,000) for the winner
six thousand US dollar (USD 6,000) for the runner-up.
Lots of consolation prizes for outstanding team members.

Apply https://empowermentopportunities.com/2020/05/my-africa-my-history-mamyh-challenge-contest-2020.html

(1) (Reply)

Master 3D & Whiteboard Animation With Your Phone / Entry Level Web Developer Jobs In Reston / Business Development Manager And Power Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.