|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,799,158 members, 6,689,127 topics. Date: Monday, 24 January 2022 at 04:35 AM
36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)
|36 Reasons Why Ex- Muslims Left Islam To Embrace Christianity by Corrections: 2:27pm On May 08, 2020|
1. Muhammad was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).
2. Muhammad’s disciples killed for the faith; Christ’s disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).
3. Muhammad promoted persecution against the “infidels”; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).
4. Muhammad was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).
5. Muhammad and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).
6. Muhammad’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).
7. Muhammad practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).
8. Muhammad was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).
9. Muhammad conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).
10. Muhammad said to the masses, “Convert or die!”; Christ said, “Believe and live!” (John 6:47; 11:25-26).
11. Muhammad was swift to shed blood (Romans 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).
12. M0hammad preached “Death to the infidels!”; Christ prayed “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do” (Luke 23:34).
13. M0hammad declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary’s cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).
14. M0hammad constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14). Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from M0hammad and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, “Blessed are the peacemakers” (Matthew 5:9). Modern day disciples of M0hammad respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were “Christians” in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).
15. Many M0slems are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).
16. M0hammad said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect; The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire His Word in more than one language.
17. M0hammad hated music; Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord’s Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)
18. M0hammad allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of 1slam can be a terrorist and moral animal like the late Osama bin Laden or Al-Baghdai; The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20)
19. 1slam calls on its followers to observe Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and not affect the M0slem’s prospects in Paradise. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God– NO area of life and thought is the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2)
20. M0slem looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual copulation. The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:
21. M0hammad said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and M0hammad said a women goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25)
22. M0hammad called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . .but now is My kingdom not from here” (John 18:36)
23. M0hammad ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of M0hammad, Oxford University Press , p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached “to the Jew first” (Romans 1:16).
24. The Koran says, “Fight in the cause of Allah” (Qur'an 2.244); The Bible says, “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal” (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).
25. The Koran says, “Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them” (Qur'an 9.5); Christ said, “Preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).
26. The Koran says, “I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers” (Qur'an 8.12); God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).
27. The K0ran is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept 1slam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).
28. M0hammad’s Mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ’s mission was to conquer sin’s penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).
29. M0hammad considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced M0hammad to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).
30. M0hammad claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).
31. 1slam is geocentric, that is, the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all M0slems pray facing that direction; Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is “in the midst” where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23)
32. M0hammad’s Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ’s tomb: EMPTY!
33. 1slam must be received, or you can be killed for rejecting it: The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for “whosoever will” to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16)
34. Those who leave Islam are killed in most 1slamic nations; Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.
35. Now, is a M0slem submitted to Allah and 1slam because he loves Allah? NO! He dare not leave 1slam, and he is loyal purely out of fear. The true Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ purely out of love. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us.
36. M0hammad invented his cult to enrich himself and only the rich M0hammadans (1% of M0hammadan’s 1 billion population) and those ready to spent all their life’s savings can fulfill the requirements of 5 pillars, especially the Hajj (Pilgrimage to the pagan shrine Kaa’ba in Mecca). The other pillar the poor can’t fulfill is #Zakat (compulsory charity). The other pillar than the rich can be exempt from is #Fasting by feeding the poor. Jesus preached the Good News (Gospel) to all across the social-economic divide and no one is exempt from following His commandments.
|Re: 36 Reasons Why Ex- Muslims Left Islam To Embrace Christianity by Aboks(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2020|
WONDERFUL my Muslim bros over to you
|Re: 36 Reasons Why Ex- Muslims Left Islam To Embrace Christianity by tatatar: 3:27pm On May 08, 2020|
Where are the Ex-Muslims stating these 36 reasons
More like 36 reasons why you and your murdered god are brainless pigs!
|Re: 36 Reasons Why Ex- Muslims Left Islam To Embrace Christianity by Corrections: 6:33am On May 09, 2020|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75