Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ex Muslims Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex Muslims Thread (549 Views)

36 Reasons Why Ex- Muslims Left Islam To Embrace Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Muslims Thread by saladinnoir: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by VeryWickedMan: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Once a mozlem is always a murderer

2 Likes

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Once a mozlem is always a murderer
Oboy Dem no murder reach the Bible God,lol.
That one na better mass murderer, weyrey drown em whole creation due to confusion.lol

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by VeryWickedMan: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

[s]Oboy Dem no murder reach the Bible God,lol.
That one na better mass murderer, weyrey drown em whole creation due to confusion.lol[/s]

That was a test.

From this I can tell the spirit of mozlemma is strong in thee. Brother close this thread cos you are an unrepentant mozlem.

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

That was a test.

From this I can tell the spirit of mozlemma is strong in thee. Brother close this thread cos you are an unrepentant mozlem.
Allah muzayaf,test or,you fit butcher all your children like suya unto say you dey test them?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by saladinnoir: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pls try your best not to derail this thread. If you've been triggered by the topic kindly leave. Religious, in the abrahamic sense, sympathisers are not welcome here, atheist, agnostics, pantheists all other groups are though.
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by Lawag3: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
saladinnoir:
Any ex muslims { i'm not talking about converts to christainity} Recently went atheist and i'm looking for kindred spirits.

EDIT: Pls try your best not to derail this thread. If you've been triggered by the topic kindly leave. Religious, in the abrahamic sense, sympathisers are not welcome here, atheist, agnostics, pantheists all other groups are though.

My friend why did you quit islam
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by saladinnoir: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lawag3:

My friend why did you quit islam

Exposure to the truth. Religion is a mix of ignorance and mental weakness. When you eliminate both you inevitably renounce it.

Truth in the context refers to scientific and historical truths. The most striking one being that most stories in abrahamic holy books are a collection of myths from sumerian, mesopotamian, egytian e.t.c civilizations that were altered over time.
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by xproducer: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2022
saladinnoir:

Exposure to the truth. Religion is a mix of ignorance and mental weakness. When you eliminate both you inevitably renounce it.

Truth in the context refers to scientific and historical truths. The most striking one being that most stories in abrahamic holy books are a collection of myths from sumerian, mesopotamian, egytian e.t.c civilizations that were altered over time.

+++

It is not about religion... it is about a true personal Father / child relationship with GOD, one's Maker! There can be no relationship with the Holy GOD unless one is cleansed by HIM of all sin!

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." - Romans 6:23

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by afficionado7: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Wish people could have the courage to see the real people organised religion benefits. And the damage it has caused and continues to cause. But alas this will not happen. Religion is a big crutch, the opiate of the masses.
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2022
saladinnoir:

The TRUTH is there are two rival forces, light and darkness to be precise. The forces of light put people on the right path to life while the forces of darkness put people on the path that leads to death.
Satan and his cohorts (demons) created many religions throughout the world in opposition to the one true religion so that by the time you get fed up with all the contradictions in the name of religion you will not like to hear anything about God again.
Science and history are the greatest rivals as in enemies to real intellectuals but to the gullible ones they often feel both are working together.

For your information history deals with what has happened in the past and since we never met any of those involved we can only reason along with their records as we try to imagine ourselves being there when those events took place.
Science on the other hand is the journey of mankind from primitive life to modern times as man continue to discover his hidden potentials and that of our planet home.

Neither science nor history could satisfactorily answer life's most important questions like:

What is the purpose of life?
How did we get here?
Where do we go from here?
Why so much injustice and suffering?

There are many more questions bothering the heart of a living person and that's what is shaping our personality, when a child is born he or she looks like an angel but as they grow to face life's anxieties with no satisfying answers to the questions bothering their minds each forms a personal opinion about life, and this is what determines the type of person they will be: Ritualists, Hired Killers, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Rapists, Fraudsters, Prostitutes, Homosexuals, Lesbians, Bestialists, Terrorists, Witches and many more.

So i wish Science and history could satisfactorily address those questions then we can start preparing the minds of the up coming generations on how to make this planet a haven but it's so unfortunate science and history can't except the one against whom Satan is trying to make Science and History an enemy: the one and only true God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by cornelboy(f): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Oboy Dem no murder reach the Bible God,lol.
That one na better mass murderer, weyrey drown em whole creation due to confusion.lol
What would you do if you create robots for some specific purposes and your enemy comes behind your back and infested some virus software on them, the robots start malfunctioning and everything turned into chaos and the situation is beyond repair?
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2022
cornelboy:

What would you do if you create robots for some specific purposes and your enemy comes behind your back and infested some virus software on them, the robots start malfunctioning and everything turned into chaos and the situation is beyond repair?
Are we robot,and did I create my enemy?
Mtcheww.
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by Lawag3: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2022
saladinnoir:

Most apostate Moslems I know become atheist but later switch to Christianity after studying the bible.
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by saladinnoir: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The TRUTH is there are two rival forces, light and darkness to be precise. The forces of light put people on the right path to life while the forces of darkness put people on the path that leads to death.
Satan and his cohorts (demons) created many religions throughout the world in opposition to the one true religion so that by the time you get fed up with all the contradictions in the name of religion you will not like to hear anything about God again.
Science and history are the greatest rivals as in enemies to real intellectuals but to the gullible ones they often feel both are working together.

For your information history deals with what has happened in the past and since we never met any of those involved we can only reason along with their records as we try to imagine ourselves being there when those events took place.
Science on the other hand is the journey of mankind from primitive life to modern times as man continue to discover his hidden potentials and that of our planet home.

Neither science nor history could satisfactorily answer life's most important questions like:

How did we get here?

There are many more questions bothering the heart of a living person and that's what is shaping our personality, when a child is born he or she looks like an angel but as they grow to face life's anxieties with no satisfying answers to the questions bothering their minds each forms a personal opinion about life, and this is what determines the type of person they will be: Ritualists, Hired Killers, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Rapists, Fraudsters, Prostitutes, Homosexuals, Lesbians, Bestialists, Terrorists, Witches and many more.

So i wish Science and history could satisfactorily address those questions then we can start preparing the minds of the up coming generations on how to make this planet a haven but it's so unfortunate science and history can't except the one against whom Satan is trying to make Science and History an enemy: the one and only true God! smiley

Philosophy and science have both answered all the above stated questions. If they are not satisfactory for you then they are satisfactory for others.

Primarily it's the propagation of ones genes but one could take a more intellectual route and explore existentialism, absurdism, nihilism and the likes.

How did we get here?

Evolution, millions of years of molecules and organism in conflict and cooperation

To nothingness

A interplay of genetics , man's selfish nature and his limited capacity for empathy, material condition, the absence and presence of which can lead to war, exploitation theft e.t.c The material precedes the moral, your environment determines your behaviour. Selective pressure for survival as well plays a role.

Two you're a good example of my second post, that religion thrives on ignorance and mental weakness, your anxieties have chased from facing the reality of existence and have held you from studying the literature or even exploring.

The fact that you think you know who the real intellectuals, the term itself is highly subjective, are is an advertisement of religiously fueled ignorance and a fear of existence. So you squirrel into a mental hole and try to use the farce of divine objectivity as a shield. You cannot disprove so you disparage.

Could you show me this Satan guy he sounds swell. You can't use a story to justify itself. In the world of Harry Potter witches can fly on brooms if a man we're to make this his religion he would not be able to prove it practically, as it defies the laws of physics, this is same with Satan and all religion they exist in on themselves but cannot be verified objectively.

Satan himself is very likely a pervertion of, or heavily influenced by, Ahriman from zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism is where the idea of a duality of forces, light and dark governed by two different entities is first recorded in religious history.
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by saladinnoir: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Lawag3:

Most apostate Moslems I know become atheist but later switch to Christianity after studying the bible.

Nah, not gonna happen. I abandoned god first then I abandoned islam. The only religion I could possibly look at favourably now is Buddhism and even then it's more of a philosophy in many of it's sects.
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2022
saladinnoir:

Philosophy and science have both answered all the above stated questions. If they are not satisfactory for you then they are satisfactory for others.
Primarily it's the propagation of ones genes but one could take a more intellectual route and explore existentialism, absurdism, nihilism and the likes.
How did we get here?
Evolution, millions of years of molecules and organism in conflict and cooperation
To nothingness
A interplay of genetics , man's selfish nature and his limited capacity for empathy, material condition, the absence and presence of which can lead to war, exploitation theft e.t.c The material precedes the moral, your environment determines your behaviour. Selective pressure for survival as well plays a role.
Two you're a good example of my second post, that religion thrives on ignorance and mental weakness, your anxieties have chased from facing the reality of existence and have held you from studying the literature or even exploring.
The fact that you think you know who the real intellectuals, the term itself is highly subjective, are is an advertisement of religiously fueled ignorance and a fear of existence. So you squirrel into a mental hole and try to use the farce of divine objectivity as a shield. You cannot disprove so you disparage.
Could you show me this Satan guy he sounds swell. You can't use a story to justify itself. In the world of Harry Potter witches can fly on brooms if a man we're to make this his religion he would not be able to prove it practically, as it defies the laws of physics, this is same with Satan and all religion they exist in on themselves but cannot be verified objectively.
Satan himself is very likely a pervertion of, or heavily influenced by, Ahriman from zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism is where the idea of a duality of forces, light and dark governed by two different entities is first recorded in religious history.

From this response it's obvious you've gotten it all figured out just as i did too but my own i was able to get through studying the Bible.
Well it's all the same since you're happier now than you were in Islam my own happiness came through the study of the Bible with JWs then i left Islam.
Thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by saladinnoir: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

From this response it's obvious you've gotten it all figured out just as i did too but my own i was able to get through studying the Bible.
Well it's all the same since you're happier now than you were in Islam my own happiness came through the study of the Bible with JWs then i left Islam.
Thanks for your time! smiley

Thank you as well. And here I thought we were going to have a long argument. Nice meeting you
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by Lawag3: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2022
saladinnoir:

Nah, not gonna happen. I abandoned god first then I abandoned islam. The only religion I could possibly look at favourably now is Buddhism and even then it's more of a philosophy in many of it's sects.

Wish you luck in your pursuit of truth.

Although Jesus is the truth

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2022
saladinnoir:

Thank you as well. And here I thought we were going to have a long argument. Nice meeting you

NO! There's no need arguing there is freedom of speech, expression and association. Each of us wants to be happy and since you're happy i think it's OK i'm a Christian and the assignment Jesus gave us is to fish out those who are sad due to the condition we find ourselves and tell them the Good News of God's Kingdom. But since you're OK with the system that means you're not one of our kind! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Thread by cornelboy(f): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Mtcheww.
Lol. You didn't answer my question.

Were/are you a Muslim?
Re: Ex Muslims Thread by cornelboy(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Mtcheww.
What would you do as the creator of those robots?

(1) (Reply)

We Must Create Gospel Music Shows As Alternatives To The Lewd Secular Shows. / What God Cannot Do.., / Walking Around Naked In A World Full Of Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.