Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Hiring And Firing Boss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring And Firing Boss (231 Views)

"Can Social Media Use Be A Ground For Firing ? " / Top Multinational Companies Currently Hiring And The Links To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring And Firing Boss by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2020
My Boss at work is good to me in all fairness to her,but can be cruel to others like a wounded Lion. My major fear is that; she hires and fires without any cogent reason.(For instance, a man was sacked because he decided to have a second wife)Fine, she has a good heart.She's the type that See's a jobless person roaming and will be like,Hey You, come and resume work tomorrow without interview or minding capability nor qualifications.Smiles. I've applied for jobs in different companies and government agencies,but no green light yet. I'm not getting younger,and I'm thinking of settling down soon.

DO YOU THINK IT IS ADVISABLE TO START A FAMILY WHEN I FEEL I DON'T HAVE JOB SECURITY?
Re: Hiring And Firing Boss by charlly2016(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2020
Well, if you waiting for job security in Nigeria then you will end up not getting married. There is no job security anywhere in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed / Closed / Security Officers At Assetguard Services Nigeria Limited (200 Openings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.