Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum (589 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Rashes In Private Area.. (viewers Discretion Advised) / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum by Sgala: 3:43pm On May 08, 2020
Hello nairalanders.
I am a Male in my late 20s who has been suffering from a constant itching and rashes in my balls and the under of my pr**k. It's so embarrassing as I constantly scratch my balls even among my female co-workers because I couldn't resist. I have seen a doctor at a teaching hospital, did some tests and was given drugs and a cream but all in futility. I have never had sex (reserving myself for marriage in December) to zero the possibility of STDs. I have the intention of changing a hospital but that would be after this Covid-19 is over. But I can't wait since it's getting worse. After enough googling, I have reasons to believe it's scrotal eczema. The descriptions so fit.
Doctors in the house can recommend a tab or cream for me to use for the time being.

Cc: @lalasticlala help a soul
Re: Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum by Raysleek: 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
Change your bathing soap to something more simple and mild. Your body is reacting to something
Re: Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum by Sgala: 3:57pm On May 08, 2020
Raysleek:
Change your bathing soap to something more simple and mild. Your body is reacting to something

I have been changing my soup for a long time. Used different (medicated and non medicated) all to no avail.
Re: Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum by Ahmed0336(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2020
Change your bathing soap, never use same underwear twice a week, completely change the underwears you are currently using and whenever you wash em and make sure you dry them under the sun for long hours and iron em if possible. When at home always wear free clothes to allow fresh air into your local government area. Hope no be public toilet you dey use?
Re: Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum by Sgala: 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Change your bathing soap, never use same underwear twice a week, completely change the underwears you are currently using and whenever you wash em and make sure you dry them under the sun for long hours and iron em if possible. When at home always wear free clothes to allow fresh air into your local government area. Hope no be public toilet you dey use?

I used a personal toilet except for visiting friends. I have so many underwears that I don't know their number. I usually stay with my boxers on immediately I returned from office. I think it requires medication.
Re: Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum by romeorailss: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Sgala:

I used a personal toilet except for visiting friends. I have so many underwears that I don't know their number. I usually stay with my boxers on immediately I returned from office. I think it requires medication.

Bro have you been able to heal this . And what did you use

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: How Covid-19 Test Looks Like And It New Symptoms / Coronavirus: Brazil Records Third-highest Covid-19 Infection Level / Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.