Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Having Just Played 5 Matches, Bruno Fernandes Has Reached The Top Of The Premier - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Having Just Played 5 Matches, Bruno Fernandes Has Reached The Top Of The Premier (369 Views)

Last Weekend, I Played 5 Ticket And I Won 1 Of The Bet Slip (bet9ja) See The Gam / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City / Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Just Played 5 Matches, Bruno Fernandes Has Reached The Top Of The Premier by javisdom: 4:04pm On May 08, 2020
Having just played 5 matches, Bruno Fernandes has reached the top of the Premier League squad.
View Details:
https://targeb.com/having-just-played-5-matches-bruno-fernandes-has-reached-the-top-of-the-premier-league-squad.html

Re: Having Just Played 5 Matches, Bruno Fernandes Has Reached The Top Of The Premier by majamajic(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
I still don't understand how Maguire won man utd player of the season , he was leaking in goals with de gea

Man utd season started when Fernando arrived !

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2013 Winner Igiebor Reveals Reason Why He Stopped Playing For Nigeria / Why Are All Betting Companies Registered In Lagos / After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.