Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Wizkid's First Son Want For Is Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Wizkid's First Son Want For Is Birthday (767 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Wizkid's First Son Want For Is Birthday by Sammard(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2020
According to Shola, Boluwatife is demanding alot of expensive things and she feels bad and broken.

What Wizkid’s first son wants for his birthday will shock you (Details)
What Wizkid’s first son wants for his birthday will shock you (Details)—
When she asked Boluwatife what he would like to have for his birthday, he replied saying he wants a PS5, iPad, Apple Laptop and Iphone.

In his words;

I want Ps5, iPad, Apple laptop(for my ICT) and iPhone (not compulsory but I wouldn’t mind)

Read their conversation that she posted on is twitter handle below;

Ogudu
@_Oluwanishola_
Me; Tife what would you like me to get you for your birthday!?
Tife; �� I thought you’d never ask.
I want Ps5, iPad, Apple laptop(for my ICT) and iPhone (not compulsory but I wouldn’t mind)
Brethren; it was this very moment I knew I facked ap!!!!
������

Re: What Wizkid's First Son Want For Is Birthday by gaby(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2020
Wizkid right now...

Be trying to fulfill your fantasies and quests through your son, you hear...

Re: What Wizkid's First Son Want For Is Birthday by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2020
either the child is deluded or on drugs...
- PS5 isnt even released yet
- why would a child want an Ipad AND Apple laptop?! you can find great tablets for kids that do not need to be Apple, and that will work just as great and be cheaper...furthermore, with a tablet, that child doesnt need a computer any longer, let alone a mac.
- Iphone ( or any mobile phone) for kids.... why exactly?!?!?

(1) (Reply)

D'banj's Rape Allegation : The Hidden Meaning Behind Don Jazzy's Statement! / Emmanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Meets Timaya At The Airport / Drama At A Hotel After Lady Catches Her Boyfriend And Close Friend On A Date – V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.