Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

See The Photo Of 15 Years Old Boy That Got Married Recently In Abia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Photo Of 15 Years Old Boy That Got Married Recently In Abia (638 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Photo Of 15 Years Old Boy That Got Married Recently In Abia by Tife20: 6:53pm On May 08, 2020
Earlier today, Sammy Abraham, the 15-year-old boy from Igbere, Abia State who got married to the love of his life has released new photos of himself and his wife, Joy.

Recall that last week, the wedding photos of Sammy Abraham went viral on the Internet as he got married in a lavish ceremony in his Igbere hometown of Abia State. The marriage took place in Assemblies of God Church, Amaiyi, Igbere.

Sammy who is the only son of his late father was convinced by his mother and relstions to take a wife in order to produce offsprings to sustain his late father's lineage.

Reacting to the development, many people expressed disgust over the incident since Sammy is but a young chap in secondary school while others egged him home.

However, in what seems to be a reaction to the commotion concerning his marriage, Sammy said in a Facebook post that it was his personal decision to get married considering the responsibilities lying ahead of him.

Meanwhile, today, he released new photos of him with his wife, boasting that they had conquered his enemies while thanking God.

According to reliable sources, Sammy is an SS1 student of Intellectual Giant Academy, Aba.

Dọ you think their marriage is a legal one considering the fact that Sammy is still a minor? What do you have to say about this?

check the photo here=== https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=38.msg56;topicseen#msg56

unable to upload on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

. / How to get a legit online business to do. / Juicy Offer For All Expectant Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.