Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

CONVID-19: Truth About The Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CONVID-19: Truth About The Virus (191 Views)

Breaking: The 1st Convid-19 Case Is Confirm In Calabar / Where can I have CONVID-19 test in Ogun State. / Convid-19 Suspected Case, Should I Report it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONVID-19: Truth About The Virus by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2020
Fear is the messages passed in disguise of this virus..
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Our lives is our responsibility to protect with all possible means...

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Employees Donate N20m To Lagos State In Fight Against COVID-19 / 239 New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Nigeria Making It Rise To 4151 Cases / How To Look Younger Even In Your 60's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.