Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War (7857 Views)

An Unbelievable Freestyle Song About Nigeria By A Gallant Female Soldier / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by NugwaIce: 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
The Igbo's, a tribe located in the South Estern region of Nigeria fought a civil war with Nigeria. A war that lasted from 1967-1970. The then Biafran leader named Odumegu Ojukwu solicited with Maj. Gen. Yakubu Gowon the then head of states for both Nigerians and the entire Eastern part to go to war.

The war started and the Nigerian armies started bombarding the Eastern part of the country and Ojukwu too have to train it's own soldiers to fight with the Nigerian army. As days goes by, the Nigerian army were penetrating their territory and conquering their villages and towns. Click on the link below to see the remaining photos
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=b03f811a9c197df757cdd3df1ae159bb&news_entry_id=s26663f18200508en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_a838b2b5-1768-446b-b7ff-73182011043b&from=news

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by donbachi(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2020
Major nkechi nwachukwu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by Yorubaskullmine: 7:27pm On May 08, 2020
[s]
Kestolove:
Very ugly sombori
[/s]Ugly mgbeke calling somebody's grandmother ugly. Does that make sense.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
Very ugly sombori
show us ur recent pics

24 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by clevvermind(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
Very ugly sombori
stop that. I see beauty.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by Southwest2023: 8:22pm On May 08, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove is in sifia pains

13 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by courage9(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2020
Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.”
Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
Very ugly nkechi.

Na she affect other nkechi. When she died from hot bullet of Nigeria army, she went to God to complain that Ojuwku must suffer for the pain he caused her people but God was mad with her ugly head and curse every Nkechi to be ugly. That's why you can never see any beautiful Nkechi

4 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by kabrudrapist: 9:25pm On May 08, 2020
Yorubaskullmine:

Coward. I thought they said yirubas are brave. Why are you acting like a stupid pathetic coward. Monkrilla hybrid.
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s]For the fact that your Mum is a monkey, your day is a gorilla and you were born a hybrid of both doesn't mean that the whole world were created that way.
The descendants of hate have finally met their match.

5 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2020
Awwww all I see is her hair style and beautiful smile. My love for natural hair, Beautiful Beautiful I Love It!

Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation.
ANTICIPATE, May 13th

2 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by kabrudrapist: 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
Azmanaty:

Show us ur mama tiger clawed face?

That is if she's still alive.. (If her people haven't mined her head)
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by Iceberg3: 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

lalasticlal

After someone gives you what you deserve,you cry and weep to the mods,shame

grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2020
kabrudrapist:
[s][/s]Are yorubas truly cursed.

Wetin concern me with yorubas?
Re: See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War by illicit(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
she's beautiful but why waste her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Confirmation Of Ex-Service Chiefs As Ambassadors A Betrayer Of Trust / Government Officials’ Estacodes, Others Gulp $3.9 Billion In One Year / FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.