Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? (1396 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 08, 2020
Why the sudden quietness? Why are they hushed, avoiding the thread like Coro? I expected them to call arewa youth leader the names they called Kanu. Are they not saying the same thing? Nigerians do not like truth. One day, you will realize the risks Kanu takes for your sake.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by SLAP44: 7:35pm On May 08, 2020
Fear grin

I expect aunty Kemi olunlosomething to announce the fake news about the death of Arewa youths chairman tomorrow grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
Na where ground soft nai fowl dey dig. If na kanu now dem go know how to attack am now arrewa youths don talk am see as dem keep quiet

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:48pm On May 08, 2020
grin cheesy they are sophisticated fear fear people cheesy grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2020
Dangerous cowardice and hypoppocrisy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Mightyhaiz: 8:07pm On May 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Na where ground soft nai fowl dey dig. If na kanu now dem go know how to attack am now arrewa youths don talk am see as dem keep quiet
na for where ground soft na im fowl dey dig... What a saying,.. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by NJPot(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Why the sudden quietness? Why are they hushed, avoiding the thread like Coro? I expected them to call arewa youth leader the names they called Kanu. Are they not saying the same thing? Nigerians do not like truth. One day, you will realize the risks Kanu takes for your sake.

It is like Buhari is in coma and Osinbajo is recuperating from stroke.

What pains me most is not Buhari’s or Osinbajo's disappearance but the poor and wretched guys that would be jumping from one post to the other to rain insults on anyone who inquires for Osinbajo's whereabouts.

What kind of APC supporters are these. They would soon come and insult their father in the name of insulting me. Useless and pathetic set of morons.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by okefrancis: 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
Will you keep your dirty mouth shot ,who are Arewa youths you are talking about self ,mtchewwww
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Joylove2324(f): 8:22pm On May 08, 2020
Which KANU please? the dead one or the clone one ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by maybanks: 8:23pm On May 08, 2020
Kanu is not been attacked, the impostor parading himself as Kanu is the main problem. As far as the world knows Nnamdi Kanu has been buried according to CDC and NHS guidelines

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by TheRareGem1(f): 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
Clearly, the IPOBians are still mourning the death of Nnamdi Kalu and they still want to enjoy the moment while mourning their caward Nnamdi Kalu. Kalu is gone and Biafrans should accept the fact and stop disturbing Nigerians with your noise.
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Salvador1: 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
They are obsessed with igbos

Open afonja brains all you will see is igbo igbo igbo.
They sleep they think about igbo
They wake up they will shout igbo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by helinues: 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
shocked shocked

How can people be crying even when not beating...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by donyfrank: 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
OP what you said is true.
See where the goal post has been shifted.
But last last, they will score own goal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Deputy1111(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2020
Whenever Abba Kyari died, the whole Nigeria mourn him, he was given a befitting burial.

Nnamdi Kanu died, he was buried in exile. What a great lost to IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2020
Even Deputy cannot use English well and he is ranting online. He doesn't know the difference between "loss" and "lost". I pity today afonja youths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2020
Salvador1:
They are obsessed with igbos

Open afonja brains all you will see is igbo igbo igbo.
They sleep they think about igbo
They wake up they will shout igbo.

Chidi look at this mumu o

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by mrvitalis(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2020
okefrancis:
Will you keep your dirty mouth shot ,who are Arewa youths you are talking about self ,mtchewwww
Oh now u no longer know arewa boys ....see your life ??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by mrvitalis(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2020
Joylove2324:
Which KANU please? the dead one or the clone one ?
The topic is about arewa face them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by mrvitalis(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
maybanks:
Kanu is not been attacked, the impostor parading himself as Kanu is the main problem. As far as the world knows Nnamdi Kanu has been buried according to CDC and NHS guidelines
The topic is about arewa ...face them ... Coward

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by mrvitalis(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Clearly, the IPOBians are still mourning the death of Nnamdi Kalu and they still want to enjoy the moment while mourning their caward Nnamdi Kalu. Kalu is gone and Biafrans should accept the fact and stop disturbing Nigerians with your noise.
All this note n not one word about arewa ...are u guys this scared ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by mrvitalis(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:
shocked shocked

How can people be crying even when not beating...
Bros talk to arewa leave igbos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2020
Deputy1111:
Whenever Abba Kyari died, the whole Nigeria mourn him, he was given a befitting burial.

Nnamdi Kanu died, he was buried in exile. What a great lost to IPOB.
Yes we hear n agree so what are u saying about arewa guys ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Balogunodua(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2020
Osu now worrying about Buhari and Osibanjo cheesy but refuse to mourn their dead dilector and arrest the impostor parading him self has cownu coward aka usain bolt. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by ificatchmodeh: 9:40pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

The topic is about arewa ...face them ... Coward

Yoruba face arewa is like lion and foul... na piss
Go first drop.. grin

Yoruba na media warriors... helinues and his likes can beat everybody online..

One on one .. Oga go claim gentle man.. form big boy join am grin

But na typical Yoruba warrior online

Bayerebe grin

Walahi yerima burst me.. grin. Said Yoruba can turn black to white..

What else grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by ificatchmodeh: 9:44pm On May 08, 2020
Balogunodua:
Osu now worrying about Buhari and Osibanjo cheesy but refuse to mourn their dead dilector and arrest the impostor parading him self has cownu coward aka usain bolt. grin

Yerima just call Yoruba Bayerebe grin

Said you guys can turn black to white .... and your talking dead dilector grin

Say something to yerima .. him and dead dilector are saying same thing or are yorubas dumb as kemi said?

Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Balogunodua(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Yerima just call Yoruba Bayerebe grin

Said you guys can turn black to white .... and your talking dead dilector grin

Say something to yerima .. him and dead dilector are saying same thing or are yorubas dumb as kemi said?

Just asking
Same Yarima issue quit notice to Igbo Nyamiri banza and your leaders ran to their hausafulani masters licking their ass to let them stay.

Why is that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by ificatchmodeh: 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
Balogunodua:

Same Yarima issue quit notice to Igbo Nyamiri banza and your leaders ran to their hausafulani masters licking their ass to let them stay.

Why is that

Typical sophisticator trying hard to change black to white..

Carry on grin

Funny Bayerebe.. if I abuse you for Hausa you go disappear as usual... no Dey google Hausa for me..

Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Unik3030: 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
I have been observing u lately n now I have come to the realisation that u are as confused as your forefathers who wasted 3 million dingbats due to stupidity

u are an Igbo but u seem not to care about your burning house but u care so much about Yorubas

yesterday d news of how Anambra indigenes killed themselves in scores came up n u said nothing about it,I guess u aren't concerned cos it's not about afonja

we also read about how erosion has washed away shops in the same Anambra n many more will still b washed away n d traders crying to the drunkard governor but I guess u aren't concerned cos it's not about afonja

A known thief in person of ouk was released n an angel in person of Nnamdi Kanu is celebrating n u don't see anything wrong in Kanu celebrating the release of the same politicians he's castigating,is that not stupidity?

The idp in Enugu (Gabon camp) where pregnant women are being conveyed to hospital with wheel barrow is there but I guess u are still not concerned cos it's not afonja

the OSU menace that is denying people right to live freely like other humans is there but u aren't concerned despite d fact we see how Igbos create thread about how being OSU deny them of something's but u don't care

Abia is d dirtiest state in Nigeria with no reasonable infrastructure but u aren't concerned right since it's not about Tinubu

u are claiming billionaires amidst high poverty index n u can't look inward n find a solution but u are concerned about osinbajo that is busy preparing for presidency

All I get to see about Igbos generally is that they really don't care what happens in their region but are more concerned about other regions,face d problems I highlighted above n allow Yorubas to face theirs
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Balogunodua(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Typical sophisticator trying hard to change black to white..

Carry on grin

Funny Bayerebe.. if I abuse you for Hausa you go disappear as usual... no Dey google Hausa for me..

Yoruba man.
Osu trying so hard to sound funny cheesy but dip down Igbo knows they are cowards

Igbo beg for presidency of the country they tag a zoo

Igbo begs for freedom like slaves that they are

Igbos beg for alliance with the same arewa they hate so much

Igbos are capital letter COWARDS.
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2020
So funny, you're doing what a coward and hypoppocrisy knows how to do. Arewa youths said your valued kinsman is turning black white. You've no courage to challenge him. You ran and left your shoes. I pity u. The thread is about what arewa said about you. Challenge him and stop sweating like xmas goat.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by LeOstrich: 10:33pm On May 08, 2020

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Ipob Stage Protest In Zurich, Switzerland. / How El-rufai And Four APC Governors Ousted Oshiomole- Afegbua / ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.