Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? (1410 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 08, 2020
If You wake me,and tell me yorubas are planning Coup,I will Go Back To Sleep....IBB 1990

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Salvador1: 10:47pm On May 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Chidi look at this mumu o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Salvador1 post=89339313][/quote]

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by LincolnLynn(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by LincolnLynn(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Clearly, the IPOBians are still mourning the death of Nnamdi Kalu and they still want to enjoy the moment while mourning their caward Nnamdi Kalu. Kalu is gone and Biafrans should accept the fact and stop disturbing Nigerians with your noise.
Your stupidity is rare and you're a gem in the gathering of dumbasses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Nobody: 2:01am On May 09, 2020
Northerners: "Where is osunbade? yorobers turn black to white, femi adeshina should resign.

Yorobers:

[img]https:///view/hiding-gif-8862897.gif[/img]

Sophisticated

[img]https:///view/crowley-morons-mad-shouting-angry-gif-14778732.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by MetaPhysical: 2:12am On May 09, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Why the sudden quietness? Why are they hushed, avoiding the thread like Coro? I expected them to call arewa youth leader the names they called Kanu. Are they not saying the same thing? Nigerians do not like truth. One day, you will realize the risks Kanu takes for your sake .

aaahh, orisirisi.... grin grin

May Sango strike Kanu dead!
Bloody scammer!
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Sunriserealtors: 2:15am On May 09, 2020
AnambraBabe:
If You wake me,and tell me yorubas are planning Coup,I will Go Back To Sleep....IBB 1990
No be lie
The no get liver
More reason why the most coup in Nigeria was carried out by Igbo, Hausa and middle belt
If not because of Murtala's death Yoruba will not rule this Country in 100 years if Military regime continues.
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by MetaPhysical: 2:32am On May 09, 2020
AnambraBabe:

Of course! Yorubas are builders, not destroyers.
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by MetaPhysical: 2:33am On May 09, 2020
A picture has been shared thousands of times on Facebook and Twitter in posts claiming it shows Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the separatist group the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), addressing the European Parliament. This is false; AFP found that the picture is an edited version of a photo that shows former Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili addressing the parliament in 2006.

Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by MetaPhysical: 2:34am On May 09, 2020
Bloody scammer!

Everything na fake, false, counterfeit, adulterated, shortcut, sub-standard, deceit.
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by orisa37: 7:04am On May 09, 2020
SOCIAL DISTANCING. AREWA YOUTHS GET KORO.
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by Adiola(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Salvador1 post=89339313][/quote]wicked
Re: Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? by duncun: 8:42pm On May 09, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / BREAKING: Enugu Commissioner, Mathias Ekweremadu Is Dead / Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.