Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO (806 Views)

Experts Explain How Atiku, Okowa's Voices Were Cloned - TonyeBarcanista / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 7:53pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by helinues: 7:56pm On May 08, 2020
Voodoo
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by GreenDestiny2: 8:01pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:
Voodoo

Let atheists catch you
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by meobizy(f): 8:23pm On May 08, 2020
I am not ready to waste brainpower to explain what I just watched. See this similar analogy: I walk in between two walls, how come I don't get crushed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 2:30am On May 10, 2020
meobizy:
I am not ready to waste brainpower to explain what I just watched. See this similar analogy: I walk in between two walls, how come I don't get crushed?

What about the updated video
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by Nobody: 2:40am On May 10, 2020
How come he can’t use that power to pave the streets he’s dancing on

1 Like

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 2:56am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:
How come he can’t use that power to pave the streets he’s dancing on

How
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by Nobody: 3:08am On May 10, 2020
Biafra1stson:

How

You mean to tell me his juju is restricted to only dancing inside fire. That’s useless power. He’s an illusionist.
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 3:13am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

You mean to tell me his juju is restricted to only dancing inside fire. That’s useless power. He’s an illusionist.

Why not give the logical explanation to.this video. Than asking for.his other powers
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by Nobody: 3:18am On May 10, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Why not give the logical explanation to.this video. Than asking for.his other powers

I can’t give logical explanation to magic tricks, I don’t practice magic, but fire illusionists full this world.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/535013630709196079/
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Explain How This Happened VIDEO by meobizy(f): 9:56am On May 10, 2020
Biafra1stson:

What about the updated video
There are multiple explanations to his act. Since I have no idea the preparations he goes through these are only educated guesses. After I drop this opinion I’m gone for good because I find debating on things of this sort only waste my time at the end.

He may believe in juju, he may not. If he does it is only a confidence booster and nothing else. With that out of the way let me begin:

1). He has stood on fire for so long in his life that his soles have calloused and thus endure high temperatures longer than the average man. The quick shuffle dance he does after every stand is to quickly douse and brush away any remaining residue which may seriously burn him. The clothes are likely doused in a fire resistant solution beforehand and dried. This is obvious since they don’t burn when he sits on the fire. I know suya sellers whose hands are able to endure hot lumps coals from adaptation to the hot temperature.

2). The ‘fire’ is actually an element which burns to resemble regular fire but gives off zero heat. I saw it in a documentary once which I will link here later in the afternoon. If this is the trickery behind his act then any of the spectators can engage in the performance and probably overshadow him.

3). This is related to option 1. It is possible he learned a while ago he could endure high temperatures. Some people are born with above average strength, some with the ability to separate the contents in their stomach and others the ability to contort into different positions. All he’ll do is a little training to improve the ability and years down the line he’ll appear superhuman. What we see here is the result of all that training. The clothes are still burn-proof because of my earlier stated reason.

No matter which type of juju or trickery he uses, if someone pours petrol on him and lights a match, he will join the land of the dead just like anyone else.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Shut For 14 Days As APC Crisis Deepens / Photos : LAWMA Workers Dump Uniforms, Demand Payment Of 3 Months Salary / Argument In Channel TV Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.