Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla (228 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses / 10 Traffic Laws That Gov. Sanwo-olu’s Predecessors Failed To Enforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla by Newsmen102: 7:54pm On May 08, 2020
PORT HARCOURT – GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike on Friday declared “I have the political will” to enforce orders to contain Coronavirus in Rivers state as he vowed to demolish any hotel found operating against the lockdown on Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor Local Government Areas (LGAs) of the state.

Reacting to this and sundry perceived excesses of the Governor’s aggression in checking the spread of the pandemic, Civil Society Group Leader, Karl Uchegbu cautioned Wike to emulate counterparts in other climes in exercising “courage with sensitivity”

Wike had charged the Covid-19 LG Task Forces, replicas of the State Task Force to”From tomorrow (Saturday) move in, identify any hotel operating and we will bring it down. I have the political will. Those who disobey will face the consequences
Source:http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1030930297?-395:737
Check pictures below
Re: Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla by Ezennwa(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
hmm!

Wike should take it easy, everything is not a do or die affair.
Re: Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla by Newsmen102: 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
I can design your logos and flyers at cheap rate
Check my signature
Re: Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla by dukeprince50: 8:00pm On May 08, 2020
This one is overdoing it, gone are the days when men deh do militancy for Rivers State, people like Asari, Ateke, Prince, Soboma etc, those people weh deh stand with FG intimidation with stubbornness. Now na small small pencil mouth trouser boys looking for cheap political money and amnesty, Wike is lucky he came late
Re: Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla by seanfer(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2020
Governor Wike is using this Pandemic to settle political scores with some of his aggrieved enemies. He should thread with caution.
Re: Covid-19: I Have The Political Will To Enforce My Containment Orders, Wike Decla by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2020
Carry go......my able Governor....!

Na only you truly waka come..!

Others are efulefu.....!

How mush be dat blue Fulani Cow Trailer ..? I wan buy am

(1) (Reply)

Pdp State Chairmanship Is A Party Affair And Not Indigenous - Hon. Julius Egbedi / Islamic Scholar,leader Bala Lau Alive , Healthy / COVID-19: Delta Slashes 2020 Budget To N279.8 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.