Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Odion Ighalo Wants To Extend Loan And Finish Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Wants To Extend Loan And Finish Season (208 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Wants To Extend Loan And Finish Season by WinningGoals: 8:29pm On May 08, 2020
Odion Ighalo hopes his loan deal at Manchester United is extended until the Premier League season is completed.

The Nigeria striker, 30, moved from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua in January and has a contract until 31 May.

Premier League bosses hope to resume the season in June but, with China’s Super League also intent on a restart, Ighalo may have to return to Shanghai.

“I would like to finish the season if it’s possible,” Ighalo said

Continue Reading Here: http://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/05/08/odion-ighalo-wants-to-extend-loan-and-finish-season/

(1) (Reply)

‘messi Is The Only Person You Can't Compare’ – Avila / I’ll Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability — Gambari / No Kissing The Ball Or Spitting Due To Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.