Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies (37793 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by shiwex: 12:01am On May 09, 2020
Build hospitals , they refused.......they prefer to steal tax payers money.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by frog12: 12:29am On May 09, 2020
covid at work
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Kestolove(m): 1:08am On May 09, 2020
Atiku don turn reporter now abi
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Nobody: 1:17am On May 09, 2020
The chickens are going home to roost. Material wealth is for earth alone. when you are gone, you are gone. Abacha was arguably one of the wealthiest African tyrant but he died and was buried like a discarded dog.I hope the corrupt political elite and their affiliations/associates who have passed on are in a hottest part of hell gnashing their teeth.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by chigoizie7(m): 1:48am On May 09, 2020
Na because say them no fit fly them go abroad. Na why them de die for our nonsense healthcare system.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Nobody: 1:55am On May 09, 2020
Kai

Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:59am On May 09, 2020
this 2020 has already recorded more deaths than child births....

year to never be forgotten.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by tunashg: 2:37am On May 09, 2020
Nawa ooo...All these politicians papa just dey do death race competition this season of pandemic.

R.i.p to the dead cool
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by thatigboman: 2:53am On May 09, 2020
overseer1:
Hope is not what I am thinking, if not Tambuwal himself should take caution. Corona obviously is not a respecter of anybody.

Meanwhile, my unreserved condolence to him and the people of Adamawa
tambuwal is the governor of sokoto state
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Tunagee(m): 3:46am On May 09, 2020
So?
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by emi14: 4:18am On May 09, 2020
The wages of sin is death. Northern elders should change their political ideas that have send many southerners to untimely grave. No road, no hospital ,.no electricity and water.
Northern politicians should resend from wickedness.
Rest in peace Alhaji
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by imrany20(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Gov. Tambuwal and Those of others who have Died..

Having said that, we will Not cease to keep sounding out the Needful!

Its Appointed unto Man/woman to Die once, after that the Judgement.

We all, irrespective of what u claim you believe or serve or religion etc. we all are Appearing before the One GOD ALMIGHTY ! JESUS CHRIST!

There is no separate GOD for Christian, Islam , atheist,etc

It's that Same JESUS CHRIST that we all are appearing before..

Please And Please... No Matter what you believe or Practice, Ensure you ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST as LORD and Savior..

That is the only way we can be Saved. We can't be Saved by Self-Righteousness or by good works, Titles, position and all that .

No Matter what you claim you Practice, If you get JESUS Wrong, there is No Salvation..

No one knows who will be the Next to go.

Heaven is Real! Hell is Real

Please I beg, Let's Do the Needful!

The Needful is JESUS
I
Thanks and GOD Bless us all

There's going to be a great punishment for whoever that died without accepting Allah and follow the scriptures of the Holy Quran.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by imrany20(m): 5:33am On May 09, 2020
chuzfridam:

Which way?

The JESUS you called GOD created MARY his own mother then went back to her womb to be born as her son? Is Mary mother of Jesus or God?
Please leave the confused mugu alone.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by BAMSRAY(m): 5:39am On May 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I dont know him, he did nothing for me. I cant waste my time to see RIP

Mtcheeeeeeew
am not surprised your name said it all...advice ...be humble

Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Yankee101: 5:48am On May 09, 2020
It's getting serious
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by bayplus: 6:51am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Gov. Tambuwal and Those of others who have Died..

We all, irrespective of what u claim you believe or serve or religion etc. we all are Appearing before the One GOD ALMIGHTY ! JESUS CHRIST!

Please And Please... No Matter what you believe or Practice, Ensure you ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST as LORD and Savior..

That is the only way we can be Saved. We can't be Saved by Self-Righteousness or by good works, Titles, position and all that .

No Matter what you claim you Practice, If you get JESUS Wrong, there is No Salvation..

The Needful is JESUS

You got it wrong.

Yes There is ONE GOD but that ONE GOD is not the same as JESUS CHRIST!
YOU ARE FREE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST but do not attempt to mislead with your doctrine.

That GOD IS JESUS OR JESUS IS GOD is still a controversy in christiandom.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Nobody: 7:05am On May 09, 2020
bayplus:

You got it wrong.

YOU ARE FREE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST but do not attempt to mislead with your doctrine.

There is no controvery in Christiandom on whom Jesus Christ is, only there are enemies/impostors within which we are all aware. ONE GOD is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is the Mighty God.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by StivoeDevoe: 7:45am On May 09, 2020
May he rest in peace
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Drizzy5001(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2020
I don't know why, there used to be more deaths in every leap year, Rip to the dead
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Kubernetes: 9:06am On May 09, 2020
olajizz01:
Death in the north is becoming too much,most esp. from the elite.
Hope is not connected with covid 19.

@96 years,he may have died of old age compli.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Onlyonebuhari: 9:14am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Needful is JESUS

We God is LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Jesus couldn't do anything except what God help me to do. Stop calling him what is not.

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Isaiah:42:8

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
John:5:30

STOP MISLEADING YOURSELF!
CALL UNTO GOD THAT JESUS CALLED ON THE CROSS AS YOU CLAIM AND NOT HIM.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Bimpe29: 9:19am On May 09, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Righteousness89(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

We God is LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Jesus couldn't do anything except what God help me to do. Stop calling him what is not.

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah:43:11

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
John:5:30

STOP MISLEADING YOURSELF!
CALL UNTO GOD THAT JESUS CALLED ON THE CROSS AS YOU CLAIM AND NOT HIM.
[/s] Hosea 4:6
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Righteousness89(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2020
bayplus:

You got it wrong.

[/s] Hosea 4:6
Keep Controversing yourself!

Your Controversy does not affect GOD'S WORD!

You believe or you don't Does not Shift or Change GOD'S WORD. Dts your problem!

JESUS IS GOD
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Righteousness89(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2020
imrany20:

There's going to be a great punishment for whoever that died without accepting Allah and follow the scriptures of the Holy Quran.

My Brother, leave arguments and religious Abradagaments! All that are non-essentials to our lives.

If you or I or anyone does not Accept JESUS CHRIST, it's doom..

There is No other way!

JESUS CHRIST is not a Religion . Having JESUS CHRIST is a RELATIONSHIP
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Righteousness89(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2020
JoeOdion:

Many will want to shut you down, laugh at you, mock you. Never stop doing what you are doing. Know that the brothers in faith are behind you cheering you on and encouraging you to preach the good news of Christ even if your soul is put on the line for it. God bless you and give you more strength.

AMEN!
Thanks My Brother! GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Onlyonebuhari: 10:42am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Hosea 4:6

So you don't believe in bible.
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Righteousness89(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

So you don't believe in bible.

You don't Understand what u Believe sir
Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Onlyonebuhari: 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

You don't Understand what u Believe sir

Do not die except you are upon the truth cos once a man die his judgement begins.

Re: Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies by Righteousness89(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Do not die except you are upon the truth cos once a man die his judgement begins.

Sir ,You are Quoting Scripture! That is one thing!

If you are Arguing that JESUS IS GOD, then you don't understand what u Believe!

That's all I have for u

You are not Different from the Pharisees and all those that killed JESUS

INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi