Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government (36294 Views)

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by naijaman2225(m): 5:23am On May 09, 2020
kingkon:
Hmmm.. Benin People that can fly.. cool grin

ACTUALLY THEY GOT THEIR FLYING SKILLS FROM DELTA. YOU CAN FIND A PILOT IN EVERY SECOND HOME IN DELTA.
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by naijaman2225(m): 5:25am On May 09, 2020
Evergreen4:
My governor you're doing well. If not for the proactive measures you've taken so far, the virus would have spread in Edo state especially Benin metropolis.

Your return ticket is sure 4+4=8

I'm an ardent "Obasekist" . No apology

CARRY ON EVERGREEN 4.
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by naijaman2225(m): 5:30am On May 09, 2020
Homeboiy:
Nonsense

This task force people come de feel like gods

Just see the way the were chasing us up and down around Ebiwe street.

Shops are locked, we pack goods inside car and una still de torment people.

I nearly got picked up by police this evening around 4pm near forestry road for nothing.

Maybe because I had no face mask

NEXT TIME WEAR FACE MASK PLEASE AS A GOOD NAIRALANDER.
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by naijaman2225(m): 5:31am On May 09, 2020
Bennysam:

It still baffles me why a grow up person like you will reason this way, if I may ask what alternative do you want them to provide
HIS MONIKER SAYS IT ALL.
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Evergreen4(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2020
naijaman2225:

CARRY ON EVERGREEN 4.
you're blessed my brother
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Truthbites: 6:33am On May 09, 2020
Another thoughts I have,..maybe to minimize movement during this election period? Obaseki,I de hail o
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Iykenuwa(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2020
Help4Tony:
I thought its the real lagos

A little History lesson: remember the Lagos king that was deposed by the British?

His descendants returned to Benin and were given that area to settle. Hence the name, Lagos street.

Till today many of them still bear Yoruba names.
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Mightyhaiz: 7:17am On May 09, 2020
AskProf:

You, a cursed CRIMINAL & IMPOSTOR.

Anthony Munachi Okeke.
Haba.. How is he cursed?
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Homeboiy: 7:32am On May 09, 2020
Macro231101:
Bros ma true say dem wan lockdown mission road

Them no go ft cos motor de pass them

but those small streets near am go de locked
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Homeboiy: 7:33am On May 09, 2020
shilz:
but it's for your safety or are u among those who think corona isn't real?

I have 2

just acted unwise yesterday

coro is real for but not rampant here
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Homeboiy: 7:34am On May 09, 2020
naijaman2225:

NEXT TIME WEAR FACE MASK PLEASE AS A GOOD NAIRALANDER.
I will bro
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Alfather: 8:08am On May 09, 2020
Iykenuwa:

A little History lesson: remember the Lagos king that was deposed by the British?

His descendants returned to Benin and were given that area to settle. Hence the name, Lagos street.

Till today many of them still bear Yoruba names.
more enlighten than the trend topic it self.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by AskProf: 10:27am On May 09, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. How is he cursed?

He impersonates a person who is geniunely sick & needs help.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Mightyhaiz: 10:55am On May 09, 2020
AskProf:

He impersonates a person who is geniunely sick & needs help.
you sure of this? U don't want to spoil a sick persons chances of a respite, just based on speculations..
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by AskProf: 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
you sure of this? U don't want to spoil a sick persons chances of a respite, just based on speculations..

1001% sure...

"Nwamabo247" is the genuine case who really needs our help. He's here on Nairaland.
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Mightyhaiz: 12:16pm On May 09, 2020
AskProf:

1001% sure...

"Nwamabo247" is the genuine case who really needs our help. He's here on Nairaland.
This is serious.. What evil?

Unbelievable..!
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by luluosas(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2020
Good decision. That's hausa axis of Benin City. These northern people should not bring us trouble oooooooooo
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by astonished: 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
phransix2:
It still baffles me when people don't believe the COVID-19 is real.

I have enough to convinced me that covid-19 Nigerian version is nothing but fraud.

Nigerians are too gullible and am scared of gullibility of my fellow Nigerian who don't know the kind of people that rule them
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by astonished: 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Gullible Nigerians believe thousands of people are already carried the virus because they are not yet tested.

Then after about 30 days no one slump & die, no one showed any symptoms, but only ghost victim declared by Ncdc.

If you follow of Nigeria covid-19 case and you have your brain intact, you will know our politician are doing what they know how to do best
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by nwamabo247(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2020
AskProf:

You, a cursed CRIMINAL & IMPOSTOR.
Anthony Munachi Okeke.
thanks for helping me indentify the criminal
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by nwamabo247(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
This is serious.. What evil?
Unbelievable..!
it is true That guy have dealth with me seriouly
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by Mightyhaiz: 6:20pm On May 10, 2020
nwamabo247:
it is true That guy have dealth with me seriouly
Ha !

I'm really sorry to hear this from you..

People are really heartless...

Have you reported him to seun and the moderators?
Re: Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government by nwamabo247(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Ha !

I'm really sorry to hear this from you..

People are really heartless...

Have you reported him to seun and the moderators?
ofcourse countles times.he has many monikers here if they ban him he will open another profile.thanks to those that alwaly identify him and report his post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) / Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.