Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Dubai You Don't Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dubai You Don't Know (3640 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) / The Dubai You Don't Know / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dubai You Don't Know by propynich123: 10:51pm On May 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B4WrVUWzik

Dubai is one of the most beautiful places in the world, because of this it has became a tourist centre for the world.
As a result of this, many jobs were created attracting foreigners to the country, but how do Dubai treat their the foreigners?
See the Dubai you don't know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by elotajohn1(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2020
This Reporter can never be hired by any known News Media.

He even called Dubai a Country

9 Likes

Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 08, 2020
elotajohn1:
This Reporter can never be hired by any known News Media.

He even called Dubai a Country

1 Like

Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by princemillla(m): 2:43am On May 09, 2020
I wasted my mb my time watching this nonsense thing.

The video and the message is totally trashed. U live and enjoy in any country according to your richness.

4 Likes

Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by helinues: 3:54am On May 09, 2020
Is Dubai now a country?
Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:47am On May 09, 2020
Direct this your video to our leaders!!!

They should work hard so that our citizen will stop leaving the country!!!
Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:10am On May 09, 2020
Uhmmm

"A leader can cause the people to enter the promise land and a leader can keep the people out of the promise land. Sins of the leaders, are not private..."

A must Read For All!

ANTICIPATE, May 13th.

Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by Zooposki(f): 7:59am On May 09, 2020
No wonder they deported Africans in cargo planes during this coronavirus time. Gratefully they did not arrive dead due to the cold temperature.
Re: The Dubai You Don't Know by mytime24(f): 1:12pm On May 09, 2020
All Arab countries are wicked

(1) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military / LAWMA Denies Claims Of Street Sweepers Being Owed Salaries / Fact Check- Obi Cubana Actually Built And Tarred 1.5km Road In His Home Town Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.