Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military (3643 Views)

Devil Almost Blinded My Eye But God Spared My Life" - Beautiful Lady(photos) / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by Gucciblog: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military, How Many Can Do It?

Read MORE HERE

Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by Sunofgod(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
fake pics

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by jtjohn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one....Even the bible has given us the power to choose. Deuteronomy 30 vs 19
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by Omihanifa: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
The one nah just modelling pictures
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by Gucciblog: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sunofgod:
fake pics

What's fake pics?

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by Gucciblog: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
The one nah just modelling pictures

Not at all
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by Mayng01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Pseudo
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by shekauvsbuhari: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
I will not click.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by simultaneousboi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Navy is far better... I'm a Naval personnel, I know what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by BREYZ: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
simultaneousboi:

How can i join the Nigerian Navy, I am a trained Lawyer?

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
So She dumped her job as a media personality at WAP TV located a city like Lagos, to become a military personnel and people can't stop gushing over her new profession/career.

What's the big deal

She had the opportunity, she followed her dream and she choose the best paying job

So I ask again, what the big deal

What is it that someone cannot do if the same opportunity presents itself undecided

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by simultaneousboi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
BREYZ:

How can i join the Nigerian Navy, I am a trained Lawyer?
You can easily apply for DSS when next the application starts.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by edo3(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yeah,, i know that face on WAP tv,, kokorookoo.. Where is slim T?? I love that girl ehnn.. She s good at what she is doing.. She n chief olododo..
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by BREYZ: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
simultaneousboi:
You can easily apply for DSS when next the application starts.

Ok
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by sacajawea: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Military of Photographs and Instagram. Soldier of Pictures and Social media. And Of course Soldier of Sex, Lust and Passion. Army Men Can Fvck! Soldier for Ruthless, Unbridled FVcking and Looting, Nepotism, Corruption and Lots More FVcking Sex! Amongst Middle to Top and Senior officers.
Not Army of bravery, Sacrifice, Fearlessness, patriotism, Selflessness, Discipline and Modesty as we see in other Parts of the world. #Rubbish! #Spits

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by WoeBetide666: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
jtjohn:
Nice one....Even the bible has given us the power to choose. Deuteronomy 30 vs 19

But no be you talk am o. Na so ein dey for bible
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by sacajawea: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
simultaneousboi:
How much do they pay SSCE First level entrant Officer?
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by simultaneousboi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
sacajawea:

How much do they pay SSCE First level entrant Officer?
It's not all about salary bros.. Beside, the lady joined as an officer(via DSS).
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by simultaneousboi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
sacajawea:
Military of Photographs and Instagram. Soldier of Pictures and Social media. And Of course Soldier of Sex, Lust and Passion. Army Men Can Fvck! Soldier for Ruthless, Unbridled FVcking and Looting, Nepotism, Corruption and Lots More FVcking Sex! Amongst Middle to Top and Senior officers.
Not Army of bravery, Sacrifice, Fearlessness, patriotism, Selflessness, Discipline and Modesty as we see in other Parts of the world. #Rubbish! #Spits
Why are you pained? I mean why are you sounding so jealous? "Enemy of progress"
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by sacajawea: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
simultaneousboi:
It's not all about salary bros.. Beside, the lady joined as an officer(via DSS).
That true it's not all about Salary. how much is the starting Salary
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by simultaneousboi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
sacajawea:

That true it's not all about Salary. how much is the starting Salary
It depends on how joined. You can join as a rating cadet using your SSCE or ND or NCE, you can join as an officer cadet using your HND or BSC or PGD result and you can join as an officer cadet too via NDA.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by jumper524(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
I still dey find the beauty here oo. all I see is heavy edited photos
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by potbelly(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Did she use a bucket of paint on her face? shocked shocked
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by ProtectMyMoney: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Gucciblog post=91847520]This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military, How Many Can Do It?

No wonder the Military keeps running away from Boko Haram....we now have social media Military whose primary engagement is posting Slay queen pictures on social media than concentrating on the training or coming up with tactical ideas required to effectively disintegrate Bolo Haram.

Seems people now join army just to go and snap picture for social media
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by sacajawea: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2020
simultaneousboi:
It depends on how joined. You can join as a rating cadet using your SSCE or ND or NCE, you can join as an officer cadet using your HND or BSC or PGD result and you can join as an officer cadet too via NDA.
Ratin6 Cadet SSCE how much?
Officer Cadet NDA how much?
Re: This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military by ican2020: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Leaving ones job to join the military, foolishness and low mentality

(1) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Elders Are Against Odu'a Republic / I Regret Being A Part Of Nigeria’s Failed System — Jega / Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.