Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Summer Job Abroad Before Nysc - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Summer Job Abroad Before Nysc (1594 Views)

First Job Abroad / Job Abroad / What Was Your First Job Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summer Job Abroad Before Nysc by guseman(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,

Pls am a final year student in one of the Nigerian universities and i will be graduating this July.And i will like to travel abroad for Summer jobs before my NYSC.If there is any info you can give to me, pls be free to share it with me,experience they say it the best teacher.I believe i can acheive that aim.Feel free to email me, my id is gusemanonline@yahoo.com
looking forward to hear fro una o.
I remain yours Sincerely.
Re: Summer Job Abroad Before Nysc by PapaBrowne(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2007
You know its almost impossible to get a visa for a summer job from naija.
But I guess I can give some options.

For America, there is a cultural exchange program called Work and Travel. It's designed for students that want to work during summer. I used it sometime ago and it worked 4 me because I was studying in Europe.
For you in Naija, I wouldn't advise you bother, however , its already late since we are in june now.
Visit
www.workandtravel.net

Other much more suitable options would be either Teaching English( Paid option) in an Asian Country or Working as a Volunteer( non-paying options) in the Caribbean. The Visas for these options are easier.

This is a very rich site, i guess you'll find loads of info there.
www.transitionsabroad.com
Re: Summer Job Abroad Before Nysc by anusule(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2007
sha,  the help i can render is referring u to jobcentre plus. you find it in every city in uk. or visit some agencies. l jobs like cleaning, packing, care are not bad.
Re: Summer Job Abroad Before Nysc by guseman(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
@papabrowne, i really appericiate ur advise.You are the mean man. Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Proof Not Only Nigerians Do "Arrangee". The English Are At It Too! / How can i managed the High Cost Of Living In Finland.? / Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.