Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro (31439 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team / Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by OKTolu: 7:55am On May 09, 2020
Congratulations
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by 9japride(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2020
davida222:
you don't compare female football with the real thing bro..
[color=#006600][/color]

So it then means are women are better in their gender game, while our males are not. What I am trying to say its that our males can do better. They lie too much on true age and it affects performance when they get older.
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by ubee(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2020
mastercee:
Can we safely call her the best Nigerian female player ever?

Debatable though
It's good you included the 2nd part of your comment becos i was about to call you out for getting carried away easily.
Don't get me wrong, Asisat is good, but there's no way a Nigerian who watched our teams in the 2000's could say with a straight face that she's better than some of the killer strikers we had in those years.
The likes of Mercy Akide and Perpetua Nkwocha are the two i can remember for now.
Those ladies were just too complete leading the front line to slaughter African opposition year in year out in the biennial championships.
Those ladies then didn't have the privilege of the information leviathan that is the internet to give them exposure back then to Nigerians at home. We only depended on our local TV.
Today the exploits of players are just at the tip of our fingers touching the computer keyboard.
God bless those women.

p.s - shout out to Desire Oparanozie
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by gibzzhd: 8:05am On May 09, 2020
mastercee:

Debatable though

Mercy Akinde remains the best ever African and Nigerian female footballer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by gibzzhd: 8:07am On May 09, 2020
onecoder:
She's the best female. No wonder nwokocha was hating on her.

Nah
Mercy was
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by gibzzhd: 8:08am On May 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
If she isnt among the top 3 ballon d'or candidates then that award is useless

She is not in Top 50 yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by pek(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
If she isnt among the top 3 ballon d'or candidates then that award is useless
You obviously don't know anything about women football or your sense of patriotism is blinding you.

1 Like

Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Bukden16(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2020
Imefawulo:
My Babe that time..We went to the same Primary School.

Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Galactico4ever(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2020
pek:
You obviously don't know anything about women football or your sense of patriotism is blinding you.
gibzzhd:

She is not in Top 50 yet
Maybe am being sentimental,but fact is she scored many hattricks and is among the five top scorers in whole of europe,plus they are still in champions league
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by AK481(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2020
Robos
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Nobody: 8:43am On May 09, 2020
Barcelona for life!!
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by pek(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Maybe am being sentimental,but fact is she scored many hattricks and is among the five top scorers in whole of europe,plus they are still in champions league
PLEASE. Don't allow your love for a player becloud your reasoning. Don't also post trash thereby confusing the gullible here. She is not what you are presenting her to be. She is not one of the top five scorers in Europe. She is not even a regular starter in Barcelona. Spanish women football is less than average in Europe. Saying she deserves to be in top three beats me. Not in even in top 200. Take that to the bank.
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Nobody: 9:09am On May 09, 2020
allytinted:
Having sex with a maid is not easy to live with. Whenever you hear her say "auntie I want to tell you something".... you can even develop symptoms of COVID 19.

Then why do it. It's never worth the risk grin

1 Like

Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by JaceyOpara(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2020
My broda, hustle oo �
Make you no come nairaland dey claim primary school with superstars ����[quote author=akinjojo1234 post=89348039]
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by deltateam: 9:15am On May 09, 2020
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by princepalace: 9:20am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=mastercee post=89343325]Can we safely call her the best Nigerian female player ever?

Debatable though [/quote
i go for perpectual okorocha as d best on the field of play not necessary on the amount of diadem she collected during her time
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by davida222(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

So it then means are women are better in their gender game, while our males are not. What I am trying to say its that our males can do better. They lie too much on true age and it affects performance when they get older.
Bro u don't get my message an average player in the mens game.. Can be a Messi and a Ronaldo put together if allowed play in the women's football.
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by robosky02(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2020
Omo God can bless anybody

From Rivers united were she couldn't make her hair to Barcelona were she's in the air

Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by 9japride(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2020
davida222:
Bro u don't get my message an average player in the mens game.. Can be a Messi and a Ronaldo put together if allowed play in the women's football.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes. If that's the case for male, why is it that our females do better? I just want to know
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Galactico4ever(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2020
pek:
PLEASE. Don't allow your love for a player becloud your reasoning. Don't also post trash thereby confusing the gullible here. She is not what you are presenting her to be. She is not one of the top five scorers in Europe. She is not even a regular starter in Barcelona. Spanish women football is less than average in Europe. Saying she deserves to be in top three beats me. Not in even in top 200. Take that to the bank.
She scored 20 league goals,second in spain which is among top 5 womens league in the europe.she is only behind p. herder& j. hermoso in europe's big 5. okay can you give me your own top 5 scorers and leagues according to uefa? DONT Call a post trash when you are an ignoramus yourself
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Twinna: 10:25am On May 09, 2020
Congrats sis. You are making us so proud. More trophies to your locker! grin
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by olamakinde(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2020
mastercee:

Debatable though
what of perpetual nkwocha?
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Nehyooh(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2020
yrex01:
Omo ologo
Yes ooo Awa omoologo !
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by etzskillz(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2020
Olayetan:
This lady been making us proud
than Buhari
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by buklarbest: 2:00pm On May 09, 2020
Congrats to Azisat
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by buklarbest: 2:00pm On May 09, 2020
Congrats to Azisat.More medals to your locker
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by htron(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2020
Imefawulo:
My Babe that time..We went to the same Primary School.
who that Wan help
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by slinkman(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2020
Boss lady
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 09, 2020
great one first major league title in Europe, if I am correct
Re: ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro by Legendguru: 3:56pm On May 09, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) / Sports Industry Vs Entertainment Industry Which Is The Biggest In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.