Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive (1886 Views)

TECNO Aims To Be A Stylish Technology Icon With It's Launch Of CAMON 19 Series / TECNO CAMON 15 Premier Unboxing And Review: Right Moves, Right Places! / Pictures Of Camon 11 #24mpaiclearselfie Tour From Dubai To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Randerl: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2020

All The Wrong Moves Of Camon 15, Very Depressive
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by DriggityDre: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

Am into research of brands. We study consumer's buying behaviour
No be only brand.

Even when you are caught, you are still confidently lying without shame.

Na so e reach.

1 Like

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2020
DriggityDre:
No be only brand.

Even when you are caught, you are still confidently lying without shame.

Na so e reach.
That is the fact. You don't have to believe me as that is Life for you. By end of this year,we will collate our results. Thank God ,the ranting on nairaland doesn't translate to reality. So far so well there is a positive response from respondent on how they view tecno. Samsung got good results too however others like xiaomi doesn't at the moment. This might be probably because they stress on mid and high range phones couple with the fact that their presence is limited. Don't ask me how go to the street, villages to see things for yourself. The next place to test our study is Abuja. Then Borno, Jigawa etc
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2020
sunshineV:

do u understand what he said cus I don't but then again na marketers go understand marketers
Someone appraised tecno but faulted battery so what is your problem? .
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by DriggityDre: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

That is the fact. You don't have to believe as that is Life for you. By end of this year,we will collate our results
Not my point.
You are drifting.

If you notice, comments about your affiliation with Transission isn't that much anymore.

The trending question about you right now, is about the lying streak you've started for yourself.

Lying to scavenge for a point.

You finally ended up like the average Transission supporter.
They started by calling it "pepper dem", like you do.

1 Like

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2020
DriggityDre:
Not my point.
You are drifting.

If you notice, comments about your affiliation with Transission isn't that much anymore.

The trending question about you right now, is about the lying streak you've started for yourself.

Lying to scavenge for a point.

You finally ended up like the average Transission supporter.
They started by calling it "pepper dem", like you do.
I wouldn't hide my affinity for tecno however am not their marketers after all I rarely advertise their products
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by DriggityDre: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

I wouldn't hide my affinity for tecno however am not their marketers after all I rarely advertise their products
Yes, I agree.
Try not to drift here.

The lying persona of majority of Transission supporters is reflecting in your posts recently.

You started off not bad, but you couldn't gain any more points over the other brands, so you switched to deceit mode.

Seeing as you have imbibed into it, it proves that theory wasn't wrong, after all.

1 Like

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by sunshineV(f): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

Someone appraised tecno but faulted battery so what is your problem? .

I just couldn't read and understand it

Oya no fex grin abi u don fex?
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2020
sunshineV:

I just couldn't read and understand it

Oya no fex grin abi u don fex?
No wahala. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Pouvoir 4 To Feature 6000mah And 7 Inch Screen / Samsung A02 Unboxing & Review / Africa Beats: Ringtones, Graphics And Games For MTN Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.