Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Need A Prophet To Pray For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Prophet To Pray For Me (184 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? / Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Prophet To Pray For Me by fadeyi11: 7:11am On May 09, 2020
Good day all, I have tried to pray all manner of prayers to change my situations which I entered after I was duped of a large amount, all to no avail, I kept borrowing and borrowing, my wife kept havin miscarriage. This is my third year and am almost dying, I just have to cry out for help. I need a true man of God to pray for a total change for me. My number is 07043128354. Calls or text only. Thanks
Re: I Need A Prophet To Pray For Me by festwiz(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2020
Sigh!
Re: I Need A Prophet To Pray For Me by lordm(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2020
God will see you through. I was once duped, I know how it feels. You have my prayers for a better life. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Finding True Love / Ink For Christ / Wisdom In Relationship | Top Secrets That Will Save Your Relationship Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.