Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? (3508 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
All Muslims without exception claim to believe in Jesus as they believe other prophets of Allah.

Here below summarises the beliefs of Muslims
1. He is the Messiah (even though, their understanding of the term Messiah is vague at best)
2. He is just another prophet of Allah and in rank, lower than Mohammed ( SAW) !
3. He was not crucified, nor did he die.
4. It is SHIRK (abominable sin) to equate Him with Allah.

My Observations as Questions:
If Jesus was an ordinary prophet lower in rank than Mohammed
1. Why is He the only Prophet born without a father?
2. Why is He the only prophet called "the Word of God"?
3. Why is He the only prophet called the "spirit of God"?
4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?
5. Why is he the only prophet whose death is still in the future?
6. Why is Jesus the only Islamic prophet with God in heaven?
7. Why is Jesus the only SINLESS human Allah created?
8. Jesus is the only human who created a living thing (bird) from clay and breathe into it life.

QUESTION:

1. Why would God have to go through ALL these length for a single prophet (lower in rank to Mohammed)?

apparently, whatever Allah's plan about Jesus backfired.
[b]Why:
Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)[/b]

Thank you!
I want to know the Islamic perspective and understanding of this.

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
[ space booked ]
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
[Another one just for fun. To be back if I consider it necessary]

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
[Another one just for fun. To be back if I consider it necessary]

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
What is the Islamic understanding of these about Jesus?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Steep: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jesus is so perfect not even the Koran could say that Jesus did any wrong unlike Mohammad who was a robber, a rapist an idolater.
There is enough evidence to show that Jesus is the Son of God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Steep:
Jesus is so perfect not even the Koran could say that Jesus did any wrong unlike Mohammad who was a robber, a rapist an idolater.
There is enough evidence to show that Jesus is the Son of God.
Unfortunately, Islam relegates Jesus to be lower in rank to Mohammed
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Hehehehe potential thief is asking me questions about Jesus... LOL! What took you so long to forge this? grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
[ space booked ]
No body to explain the Islamic perspective?
This my post is to ask you questions not to expose Islam.

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by VeryWickedMan: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jesus lived 500 years before Allah was even mentioned on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

Hehehehe potential thief is asking me questions about Jesus... LOL! What took you so long to forge this? grin
Islamic perspective!

Where did you put your grammar and comprehension?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Umarfarouksalau: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:
All Muslims without exception claim to believe in Jesus as they believe other prophets of Allah.

1. He is the Messiah (even though, their understanding of the term Messiah is vague at best)
2. He is just another prophet of Allah and in rank, lower than Mohammed ( SAW) !

4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?
8. Jesus is the only human who created a living thing (bird) from clay and breathe into it life.

QUESTION:

1. Why would God have to go through ALL these length for a single prophet (lower in rank to Mohammed)?

[b]Why:
Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)[/b]

Thank you!

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

Who is da murra forka writing this?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

No body to explain the Islamic perspective?
This my post is to ask you questions not to expose Islam.

It is even the audacity for you to conceive that you will expose Islam. Like, it is one blood hidden somewhere which will be sprinkled to appease yhwh in order to ceremonially cleanse people.

My potential thief, you cannot expose what is not hidden. Or can you? ;d

When next are you forging another thread?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Islamic perspective!

Where did you put your grammar and comprehension?

So the subject of the Islamic perspective is on Mary Magdalene huh? Or yhwh? grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Umarfarouksalau:

Who is da murra forka writing this?
It is TenQ sir.

We just need to understand this from ISLAMIC point of view.

Is there anything Anti-Islam or UNTRUE about what I've written?

TenQ:

QUESTION:

[b]Why:

Thank you!

LegalWolf, vannessa7
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

So the subject of the Islamic perspective is on Mary Magdalene huh? Or yhwh? grin
If your comprehension is below average, you needn't display it for all to see.

If you can read and comprehend simple English, here is it again

TenQ:

QUESTION:

[b]Why:

Thank you!

LegalWolf, vannessa7
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Steep: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Unfortunately, Islam relegates Jesus to be lower in rank to Mohammed
they are blind.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Steep:
they are blind.
No, Muslims are not that blind but Islam has to rewrite history to be relevant. This they did, it is delebrate!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Steep: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

No, Muslims are not that blind but Islam has to rewrite history to be relevant. This they did, it is delebrate!
yes They are blind.
Islam just as many other false religion was made to blind fold people.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Steep:
yes They are blind.
Islam just as many other false religion was made to blind fold people.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
I used the word Islam and not Muslims. Islam is an institution that deliberately falsified time and events to deceive people from having Eternal Life with God through His Christ and replacing it with something else unknown to heaven.

Most Muslims may be blind but Islam is NOT!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Reads better!

TenQ:

If yhwh comprehension is below average, yhwh needn't display it for all to see.

If you can read and comprehend simple English, here is it again

(substitution mine).

Go learn manners, potential thief grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:
Reads better!

(substitution mine).

Go learn manners, potential thief grin

When stupidity rules the life of one who claims to be learned, instead of intelligently responding to a question, he thinks smartness is playing the king's clown!

Sleep well!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

When stupidity rules the life of one who claims to be learned, instead of intelligently responding to a question, he thinks smartness is playing the king's clown!

Sleep well!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2022
A friend of mine said:
"The major problem with Islam is that Mohammed is the only witness of the things he claimed to see and hear.

Even his character didn't bear him any witness."
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by KnownUnknown: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
The other prophets were on strike because Shaitan was trying to form a Union to negotiate better wages for the messengers.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Treasuredgift(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Allah didn't send Jesus.

Jehovah God, did.

NB: I am sure of what I wrote, don't bother me about what allah means. I know who he also is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Treasuredgift:
Allah didn't send Jesus.

Jehovah God, did.

NB: I am sure of what I wrote, don't bother me about what allah means. I know who he also is.
Of course!
Allah is satan aka master of Mohammed!

Allah means "god Lah" as a proper name and "the deity" as a generic name.

The only purpose of Allah is to deceive Muslims to hell!

Shalom!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:
The other prophets were on strike because Shaitan was trying to form a Union to negotiate better wages for the messengers.
What do you mean?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022

QUESTION:

1. Why would God have to go through ALL these length for a single prophet (apparently lower in rank to Mohammed)?

Why: Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)

LegalWolf, are these questions too difficult for you Muslims?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by sonmvayina(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Both jesus and Muhammad never even existed..
The Muhammad connection to Islam started flying around 200+ years after he was thought to have lived.
For jesus is was 300+ years...

Why all the waste, when you have a brain.

Use it...
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf,
Can you see why no Muslim can answer these questions?
You can only dodge but you'll be found.

QUESTION:

1. Why would God have to go through ALL these length for a single prophet (apparently lower in rank to Mohammed)?

Why: Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)

LegalWolf, are these questions too difficult for you Muslims?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by KnownUnknown: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
sonmvayina:
Moses and jesus and never even existed..
The Moses connection to Judaism started flying around 1000+ years after he was thought to have lived.
For jesus is was 300+ years...

Why all the waste, when you have a brain.

Use it...
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by KnownUnknown: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

What do you mean?

Lord God was miserly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hebrew: The True Identity Of Southern Nigerians / 14-days Prayer Session For Nigeria : People, We Need To Pray-day 7 / Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Drink Palm Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.