Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing (272 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by pricemond1: 7:14am On May 09, 2020
Over the years, scientists have tried to prove that there is no need for a god, and search for answers to creation and to life itself. The more they study, the more questions they have than answers. They search for life on different planets, perhaps thinking that this will give them the answers. Scientist have managed to “create” life in a test tube – but they need something to start with. Their work has made it possible for those previously unable to have children to become pregnant and give birth to beautiful healthy children – but they still needed to bring together an egg and sperm. They still cannot create something out of nothing.

As it is today be it scientists or innovators have been able to create something out of nothing. Nothing created or invented outside the original creation was created without a ready-made raw material from the first creation.

Until science is able to create something out of nothing I remain a devoted worshiper of the Supreme God (Jehovah)

click like if you agree with me and
share if you disagree with my idea with explanation

5 Likes

Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by sugeMPee: 7:51am On May 09, 2020
@pricemond1

This point of yours is eternal. Your line of thought is not about sophistication or a well worded argument. This is simply thought provoking.
Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by bigiyaro(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2020
some of them just find it hard to believe that god can create something so evil, especially as Christians portray god as a loving god.
Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by Nobody: 8:17am On May 09, 2020
Please.... u people should say stop equating science and atheism....we are all scientist on this planet, one way or another....science and tech has been going on in this world since forever.
U must have cooked before, that’s a whole lot physics and chemistry happening in one pot...

There are Christian scientist, Muslim scientist, Buddhist scientist and of course there are atheist who are scientist as well....

I don’t get why u people make it look like atheist invented science or it’s their religion...

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by Nobody: 8:21am On May 09, 2020
bigiyaro:
some of them just find it hard to believe that god can create something so evil, especially as Christians portray god as a loving god.

Some don’t care about creation, good or evil. My atheist friend said he just wants to free his mind from the burden of being holy....if there’s no God, no guilt that he fornicated last night or did abortion with his girlfriend...
Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by PlayerMeji: 8:47am On May 09, 2020
I just need an atheist's explanation for magic not illusion but magic
Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by Sheunma: 10:01am On May 09, 2020
Topic should have read: I'm ready to become a scientist only if they can accomplish this one thing.
Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by Sheunma: 10:03am On May 09, 2020
PlayerMeji:
can you perform magic?
Re: Am Ready To Become An Atheist Only If They Can Accomplish This One Thing by jaephoenix(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Do you have proof magic is real

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable; See The Old Man That Rewrite The Entire Quran With His Hands / Misinformation On Fornication, What The World Should Have Known / Dream Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.