Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family (55434 Views)

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Starboyyy: 11:48am On May 09, 2020
its well
Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by ZiriMane(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2020
In Nigeria if coro no kill person, hunger (poverty) no kill, accident (bad transport system) no kill, 1million boys no kill, Boko Haram no kill, Fulani herdsmen no kill person na our own Security Force go kill person.

Na only God dey help us. It will definitely end in praise for us!

1 Like

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by majamajic(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2020
Get well soon , man of God !

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2020
VBCampaign:
On the Suspected Herdsmen Attack on Bayo Famonure and His Family

By: Deji Yesufu

At 7:45pm on Tuesday, 3rd May, 2020, gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, invaded the home of Rev. Bayo Famonure. Bayo Famonure is a seventy-year old pioneer missionary with CAPRO international ministries in Gana Ropp, a community on the outskirts of Jos, Plateau State. Uncle Bayo, as he is popularly called, had just completed the evening devotion with his wife and two sons and they all retired to their rooms. Bayo Famonure was in his study reading the Bible when armed men, suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, broke into his home and headed straight for him. In an obvious assassination attempt, eight men entered Uncle Bayo’s study brandishing AK47 machine guns. They drew him out of the chair to the center of the room. After demanding the whereabouts of other people in the house and getting no meaningful response from him, the attackers opened fire on Uncle Bayo. He was shot in the head at close range (within five meters). Believing he was dead, the gunmen went to the other rooms in the house. They found A’dua, one of Uncle Bayo’s sons, and were about to abduct him when his mother (Uncle’s wife) and his brother resisted them. In the process the gunmen shot the woman in the back and the two boys in the leg. In the frenzy that followed and realizing that the sounds of their guns would have attracted security men and neighbors around, the gunmen fled the home of this missionary couple.

Bayo Famonure is a man I know very well. He is family—the elder brother of my wife’s mother. As a man of God, he has all these years offered spiritual oversight to his family and even the extended family. He is a man that is much beloved and respected in the family.

Beyond family life, Uncle Bayo was a pioneer missionary with CAPRO Nigeria. Following his bachelor’s degree and having gone to serve in Zaria in Kaduna State in the early 1970s, Uncle Bayo had abandoned secular work and headed into the dirty waters of mission works. He did not choose the cozy environment of Lagos or Ibadan or Port Harcourt; rather he went to the hostile communities of Zaria to serve Jesus Christ. And he has been at this since then, moving to Gana Ropp in the Jos area sometimes in the 1990s to serve the Lord.

Uncle Bayo’s vision in ministry had been primarily to serve Jesus Christ by sharing the gospel with his host community. A missionary to the core, Bayo Famonure had wholly depended on Christ for sustenance in ministry. He and others worked with CAPRO from a fledgling missionary organization to the household name it has become today. It was in the middle of serving the Lord that this attack came on him and his family. The good news is that despite shooting him, his wife and two sons at close range, they all survived miraculously. The bullet to his head did not penetrate his skull and the one to his legs did not shatter a bone.

The question that this article ponders on is this: how long will these attacks continue?

First, there is the political matter of whether or not to label these attackers “Fulani herdsmen” or “suspected Fulani herdsmen”. There is a world of difference between these two terms. One’s traducers will respond by saying that no one else was in the house with the Famonures to corroborate their allegations that it was Fulani herdsmen who attacked them. Others will reply: how come only one ethnic group has been alleged of these killings since they began a few years ago?

There is also the political question of how come Fulani herdsmen attacks were almost nonexistent until the coming of this present administration? It appears, some argue, that the presence of Buhari at the helms of affairs in this country has emboldened his kinsmen to do as they please. Up till the time of writing this, there has been no Fulani herdsman prosecuted let alone convicted for these crimes. Another person will reply by saying that it was probably because the Fulanis are not culpable. Or, is it because our law enforcement agents have turned a blind eye to the violence?

Now let us get certain things clear as citizens of this country. Nigeria as presently constituted is a secular state. It means it is neither Christian nor Muslim. The nation’s constitution allows people to practice whatever religion they wish. This also includes freedom of gathering and association.
The concept of a modern secular state followed years of religious wars in Europe. After Martin Luther disrupted the peace of Europe in the sixteenth century with the coming of the Protestant religion, Europe was plunged in religious crisis. Following the 30-year war that ended in 1648 and destroyed most of Germany, Europe began to toy with the idea of religious toleration. It meant that in a modern state people could practice whatever religion they wished. It is this concept that the Americans further developed, thus leading to the practice of separating the State from the church.

What toleration means is that every citizen of a country can practice their religion. Every citizen can seek proselytes of other religion to theirs. But no one must be coerced against practicing the tenets of his religion. Religious proselytization must also start with words and end with words. No one uses the sword or gun to propagate his religion in modern times. Even modern Islam, at least in enlightened nations, has jettisoned the idea of spreading religion with the sword. This is why most Muslims abhor the Boko Haram ideology. The modern state has tolerance at the heart of religious practice.

With this in mind, one must then call on the authorities in this country to address the violation of the rights of one man, Rev. Adebayo Famonure, to practice his religion in freedom. The Nigerian state, which we all belong to and in which we are tax payers, has the responsibility of protecting its citizens. And this protection begins with fishing at the persons who have sought to snuff out life from Uncle Bayo and his family. The Nigerian state should also kindly work hard at bringing an end to the usage of this word “suspected”. This word has offered undue alibi to hundreds of criminal figures to perpetrate all kinds of evil on law-abiding Nigerians. Let us know, once and for all, what these animals in human skin want and let the country settle this question forever. We cannot be battling Boko Haram without and Boko Haram within. The government will do well to attend to these issues.

The last thing anyone needs at these times of the Coronavirus pandemic is an attack on their lives and then spending unnecessary time in the hospital. As I write, Uncle Bayo and his family are recuperating in the hospital. This country owes this family a duty to protect them. Indeed we all deserve to live in safety and peace in our own country.

Disclaimer: This article are my personal observations on the attack on the Famonures. It is not the family official statement on it. Thank you.

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/on-the-suspected-herdsmen-attack-on-bayo-famonure-and-his-family/

Unfortunately, We do not have any government in Nigeria for now.

Buhari is part of Nigeria problem.

He's sympathetic to the course of the heinous Fulani herdsmen.

May God arise and deliver Nigeria from the hands of Buhari and his kinsmen!

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by OriOko88(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2020
That's one of the reasons I support d gun laws in the US. How dare you come to my home to attack me when you know I hv riffles like m15 and ak47 at home. You wan die This type of home attack can never happn in d US, nonsense.
Quick recovery to the missionary and his family.
BTW, I don't think he was shot in the head with ak47. Nah. Maybe it was cutlass attack on the head.
We need gun right in Nigeria. undecided

3 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2020
I won't judge you! Real or fake!

My candid advice, you have family members, talk to them on this n not here.

Peace!
Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2020
Banyarebe I thought Afonjas claim Fulani don’t target them in the north
Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Nobody: 11:53am On May 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please accept my sincere wishes and fervent prayer that Baba Famonure, Mama, their son and other family members, relatives and even workers traumatised or hurt, a speedy recovery.

Ordinarily Lagos to Ibadan expressway, I took the other days, a few years back, I was silently praying in mind, that God, please let us reach our destination and return back to Lagos in peace and whole piece of us intact. The road was treacherous, my brother driving, darting the car to the left one minute and then next minute to the right repeatingly to avoid gullies and potholes wasn't a nice experience.

So, if that's just a road, imagine how I'll about the North. Tbh, the North, is one place, I will hurriedly visit and as quickly as possible leave anytime. It never was a favourite place of mine to go to, never has it entered my mind to put it on my bucket list, to now talkess consider to be living there. "Agbedo," loosely translated, means, "God forbid" It is only if its an explicit or heard clearly from God, that could make me live anywhere in the North, without being armed to defend (i.e. Matthew 24:43 and Luke 12:39) Taking up arms legitimately and/or lawfully IS NOT vengeance, is not about taking revenge or avenging but is about protection and countering force, just as Matthew 24:43 & Luke 12:39 simply explains.

Of course, we are aware of Deutronomy 32:35 and this our solace, in times like something of this nature about the fate of those sons of Canaan, descendants or youngest sons of Ham. Those evil guys and their evil scheming sponsors, will all, get their comeuppance in the end in Jesus' name. Amen.

First off, hello Bro, trust you are coping with the lock down situation, cheesy.

What needs to happen is a military, community and vigilante response to these devilish and deranged marauders. They do not understand the language of peace or dialogue, and we all know the origins of their religion.

Therefore, we cannot wait around for Jesus to come and intervene, he has been coming for ever and millions have suffered and died in the process. I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but only on the basis of a properly planned and controlled approach with the support of the people. We need to work towards a sensible and common approach to the security of our regions and ensure that further invasions are met with overwhelming devasting force in order to WIPE OUT these sub-human herdsmen.

All this talk of Jesus this and Jesus that is precisely why the Europeans took over our lands, enslaved our people and is why the diabolical Chinese are recolonising Africa. We cannot let this happen. God is indeed just and righteous but remember he made and had great warriors of yore, who defeated their hateful and barbaric enemies while protecting their land and families.

The Nigerian government is useless, hopeless and unwilling to protects its citizens , it is therefore up to regional and local leaders to galvanise their people and forces into action.

5 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Nobody: 11:53am On May 09, 2020
What needs to happen is a military, community and vigilante response to these devilish and deranged marauders. They do not understand the language of peace or dialogue, and we all know the origins of their religion.

Therefore, we cannot wait around for Jesus to come and intervene, he has been coming for ever and millions have suffered and died in the process. I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but only on the basis of a properly planned and controlled approach with the support of the people. We need to work towards a sensible and common approach to the security of our regions and ensure that further invasions are met with overwhelming devasting force in order to WIPE OUT these sub-human herdsmen.

All this talk of Jesus this and Jesus that is precisely why the Europeans took over our lands, enslaved our people and is why the diabolical Chinese are recolonising Africa. We cannot let this happen. God is indeed just and righteous but remember he made and had great warriors of yore, who defeated their hateful and barbaric enemies while protecting their land and families.

The Nigerian government is useless, hopeless and unwilling to protects its citizens , it is therefore up to regional and local leaders to galvanise their people and forces into action.

4 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2020
The level of insecurity in this nation is beyond alarming...

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Farki: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
These terrorist herdsmen will soon get what they deserve! angry

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Noel19: 12:01pm On May 09, 2020
VBCampaign:

At 7:45pm on Tuesday, 3rd May, 2020, gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, invaded the home of Rev. Bayo Famonure. Bayo Famonure is a seventy-year old pioneer missionary with CAPRO international ministries in Gana Ropp, a community on the outskirts of Jos, Plateau State. Uncle Bayo, as he is popularly called, had just completed the evening devotion with his wife and two sons and they all retired to their rooms. Bayo Famonure was in his study reading the Bible when armed men, suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, broke into his home and headed straight for him. In an obvious assassination attempt, eight men entered Uncle Bayo’s study brandishing AK47 machine guns. They drew him out of the chair to the center of the room. After demanding the whereabouts of other people in the house and getting no meaningful response from him, the attackers opened fire on Uncle Bayo. He was shot in the head at close range (within five meters). Believing he was dead, the gunmen went to the other rooms in the house. They found A’dua, one of Uncle Bayo’s sons, and were about to abduct him when his mother (Uncle’s wife) and his brother resisted them. In the process the gunmen shot the woman in the back and the two boys in the leg. In the frenzy that followed and realizing that the sounds of their guns would have attracted security men and neighbors around, the gunmen fled the home of this missionary couple.

Bayo Famonure is a man I know very well. He is family—the elder brother of my wife’s mother. As a man of God, he has all these years offered spiritual oversight to his family and even the extended family. He is a man that is much beloved and respected in the family.

Beyond family life, Uncle Bayo was a pioneer missionary with CAPRO Nigeria. Following his bachelor’s degree and having gone to serve in Zaria in Kaduna State in the early 1970s, Uncle Bayo had abandoned secular work and headed into the dirty waters of mission works. He did not choose the cozy environment of Lagos or Ibadan or Port Harcourt; rather he went to the hostile communities of Zaria to serve Jesus Christ. And he has been at this since then, moving to Gana Ropp in the Jos area sometimes in the 1990s to serve the Lord.

Uncle Bayo’s vision in ministry had been primarily to serve Jesus Christ by sharing the gospel with his host community. A missionary to the core, Bayo Famonure had wholly depended on Christ for sustenance in ministry. He and others worked with CAPRO from a fledgling missionary organization to the household name it has become today. It was in the middle of serving the Lord that this attack came on him and his family. The good news is that despite shooting him, his wife and two sons at close range, they all survived miraculously. The bullet to his head did not penetrate his skull and the one to his legs did not shatter a bone.

The question that this article ponders on is this: how long will these attacks continue?

First, there is the political matter of whether or not to label these attackers “Fulani herdsmen” or “suspected Fulani herdsmen”. There is a world of difference between these two terms. One’s traducers will respond by saying that no one else was in the house with the Famonures to corroborate their allegations that it was Fulani herdsmen who attacked them. Others will reply: how come only one ethnic group has been alleged of these killings since they began a few years ago?

There is also the political question of how come Fulani herdsmen attacks were almost nonexistent until the coming of this present administration? It appears, some argue, that the presence of Buhari at the helms of affairs in this country has emboldened his kinsmen to do as they please. Up till the time of writing this, there has been no Fulani herdsman prosecuted let alone convicted for these crimes. Another person will reply by saying that it was probably because the Fulanis are not culpable. Or, is it because our law enforcement agents have turned a blind eye to the violence?

Now let us get certain things clear as citizens of this country. Nigeria as presently constituted is a secular state. It means it is neither Christian nor Muslim. The nation’s constitution allows people to practice whatever religion they wish. This also includes freedom of gathering and association.
The concept of a modern secular state followed years of religious wars in Europe. After Martin Luther disrupted the peace of Europe in the sixteenth century with the coming of the Protestant religion, Europe was plunged in religious crisis. Following the 30-year war that ended in 1648 and destroyed most of Germany, Europe began to toy with the idea of religious toleration. It meant that in a modern state people could practice whatever religion they wished. It is this concept that the Americans further developed, thus leading to the practice of separating the State from the church.

What toleration means is that every citizen of a country can practice their religion. Every citizen can seek proselytes of other religion to theirs. But no one must be coerced against practicing the tenets of his religion. Religious proselytization must also start with words and end with words. No one uses the sword or gun to propagate his religion in modern times. Even modern Islam, at least in enlightened nations, has jettisoned the idea of spreading religion with the sword. This is why most Muslims abhor the Boko Haram ideology. The modern state has tolerance at the heart of religious practice.

With this in mind, one must then call on the authorities in this country to address the violation of the rights of one man, Rev. Adebayo Famonure, to practice his religion in freedom. The Nigerian state, which we all belong to and in which we are tax payers, has the responsibility of protecting its citizens. And this protection begins with fishing at the persons who have sought to snuff out life from Uncle Bayo and his family. The Nigerian state should also kindly work hard at bringing an end to the usage of this word “suspected”. This word has offered undue alibi to hundreds of criminal figures to perpetrate all kinds of evil on law-abiding Nigerians. Let us know, once and for all, what these animals in human skin want and let the country settle this question forever. We cannot be battling Boko Haram without and Boko Haram within. The government will do well to attend to these issues.

The last thing anyone needs at these times of the Coronavirus pandemic is an attack on their lives and then spending unnecessary time in the hospital. As I write, Uncle Bayo and his family are recuperating in the hospital. This country owes this family a duty to protect them. Indeed we all deserve to live in safety and peace in our own country.

Disclaimer: This article are my personal observations on the attack on the Famonures. It is not the family official statement on it. Thank you.

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/on-the-suspected-herdsmen-attack-on-bayo-famonure-and-his-family/
After reading this article and you're still in doubt that Jesus Christ is not Lord and God Almighty you're mad and need psychiatric re-evaluation.

And to my brothers in South West, sorry west region over to you;

According to Tinubu, "Where are the cows".

May God continue to expose all the antics and ploys of the Buhari led Fulani govt, Mumuric, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram against Christendom.

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
Noel19:

After reading this article and you're still in doubt that Jesus Christ is not Lord and God Almighty you're mad and need psychiatric re-evaluation.

And to my brothers in South West, sorry west region over to you;

According to Tinubu, "Where are the cows".

May God continue to expose all the antics and ploys of the Buhari led Fulani govt, Mumuric, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram against Christendom.

Christians need to BORROW A BRAIN and start planning to secure their regions. Buhari is a bigot and has no desire to protect anyone in Nigeria who is not Fulani.

Jesus is not coming, stand up and protect your lands and families.

3 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2020
The OP has said it all. All kinds of miscreants now hide under the umbrella of 'Fulani Herdsmen' to commit their crimes and get away with it. And because the government has largely turned a blind eye on these things a single tribe continue to be blamed for every piece of banditry and robbery that happens. These criminals apparently have some differences with this man of God. I wonder why a Fulani herdsman grazing his cow would suddenly feel it is necessary to go attack a man of God. In Yoruba, we say 'ipade oloja ati asinwin'.
Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by dayleke: 12:06pm On May 09, 2020
Wow!!!!!

See his study and the house....

No signs of opulence imo.

Some are really into spreading the gospel.

Baba God lo kuku mo eni ti o n sin ohun.

I wish you quick recovery MOG.

4 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Jabioro: 12:08pm On May 09, 2020
We probably have a country called Nigeria.I wish uncle Bayo and his entire family quick recovery.May the good Lord protect them continually

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by kingthreat(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2020
Sad. We need a revolution in this country and instill a government which must work on the issues the citizens are facing. Untill then, we go nowhere. Heal faster Rev Bayo, the Lord God is your strength in these testing times.

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by tkgindofa(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2020
VBCampaign:

Beyond the imagination of men, our good Lord will always protect His own. To God be the Glory...

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by GamalNasser: 12:09pm On May 09, 2020
Shameless fools attacking an unarmed 70 year old

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2020
Blame the people that brought blood thirsty savages to power.

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Gabkosh: 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
Fulani tribe is a wicked race.

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Noel19: 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
frosbel2:

Christians need to BORROW A BRAIN and start planning to secure their regions. Buhari is a bigot and has no desire to protect anyone in Nigeria who is not Fulani.

Jesus is not coming, stand up and protect your lands and families.
You're on point! Some of we Christians are our own problem. At the slightest opportunity you'll see so called Christians raining abuses at pastors like Suleiman and Oyedepo despite the fact that these two pastors have been at the forefront in exposing the antics of Buhari and his fulani brothers against the south but you'll never see Mumuric, Yoruba Moslems and the northerners insulting their clerics.

1 Like

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Golan007: 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
What many reporters fail to mention are the undercurrents that provoke violence - land grabbing, inter-communal wars, battle for resources e.g gold, pure religious wars, political conflicts etc.

With every single attack, one or more of the above undercurrents precipitate in the violence we witness.
Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by enemyofprogress: 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
What did they did to them now?

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by stickle(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2020
Halleluyah to God our healer. The one who rescued him from death is more than capable of healing him.
Your testimony may saved more souls than all your preaching efforts.
Halleluyah to our God

1 Like

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Twinna: 12:15pm On May 09, 2020
This is serious. Quick recovery to the injured.

2 Likes

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by tkgindofa(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2020
OriOko88:
That's one of the reasons I support d gun laws in the US. How dare you come to my home to attack me when you know I hv riffles like m15 and ak47 at home. You wan die This type of home attack can never happn in d US, nonsense.
Quick recovery to the missionary and his family.
BTW, I don't think he was shot in the head with ak47. Nah. Maybe it was cutlass attack on the head.
We need gun right in Nigeria. undecided

Are you this faithless? Are you insinuating that God can't do a miracle? Mind you, With God all things are possible oh. This purely the Handy work of God. To God be the Glory...
Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by ZooOga: 12:19pm On May 09, 2020
who knows what cause this, armed robbers, communal clash, etc.?

LOL, Herdsman got the lockdown memo and are trying to deliver dere livestock by truck these days. wink

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Supan(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2020
Pls where are all the warriors of old?

Adekunle, Obj etc esp those that shoot at anything that moves. Why are the British not here to help us again.

By the time Nigerians will wake up, we will all be in the belly of fulani.

Fulani herdsmen are never our problem.

1 Like

Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by faithfull18(f): 12:21pm On May 09, 2020
Life on this present earth isn't promised, the good thing is only the body can be touched, the soul and spirit is intact. I respect missionaries.
Re: On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family by Teejay13(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2020
Get well soon uncle bayo and family. The lord almighty will repay your enemies back in full.

Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.