Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week (22230 Views)

Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by AmazingELixir: 8:16am On May 09, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by ike46: 8:16am On May 09, 2020
Madagascar already have the cure. Nigerian can never do it
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Insha Science
lol
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by seedorfg(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2020
As long as it can be use and effective to cure coro no problem.

But ehmm what are their using since this while to cure the virus in Lagos.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by bigstan11787(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2020
Good development.... Though not developed by them
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2020
They shud becareful that drug works selectively probably depending on the symptom or case issue. It shudnt be administered generally.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by karzyharsky(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2020
I need chloroquine
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Okiemute101: 8:20am On May 09, 2020
Hydro... What?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2020
complex inferiority dey worry this clown. if the Madagascar's oil had cure many patients why can't we adopt it or they haven't cash out yet to let this scamdemic over?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by byinks(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
One Kobojunkie and his fellow CNN puppets will not like this cheesy cheesy

What if it's just a trial to discredit hydrochloroquine ?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by edoairways: 8:23am On May 09, 2020
neoclassical:
Confused set of people. Same Chloroquine that made them insult Donald Trump. Same Chloroquine that made them call Bala Muhammed all sorts of derogatory names.
Hypocrisy is really the bane of our development.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by GamalNasser: 8:25am On May 09, 2020
byinks:

What if it's just a trial to discredit hydrochloroquine ?

They have been using chloroquine at the Lagos center and they know all they patients that recovered quick used chloroquine ,this is just rhetoric for them because at this point the efficacy of chloroquine against COVID is irrefutable

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Bigleaf1006: 8:26am On May 09, 2020
neoclassical:
Confused set of people. Same Chloroquine that made them insult Donald Trump. Same Chloroquine that made them call Bala Muhammed all sorts of derogatory names.
Hypocrisy is really the bane of our development.

Don't mind them, it's all part of the game plan. Its part of the exit strategy in easing the obviously superfluous panic they created.

This hydroxychloroquine has been forever known to be effective against the virus. Pharmaceutical companies have been contracted already to massively produce the drug.

They need to end this as quickly as possible and clean up the mess they have created.

grin grin grin I just dey laugh!! Trust naija politicians at your own peril grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by udemzyudex(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2020
To start?

Why are this people so slow?

Is the drug harmful? If no, then this is what they should have done before now.

Haba.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by SIRcumalot: 8:27am On May 09, 2020
Them Don talk for TV say chloroquine is not effective.
Wetin be this one again?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by byinks(f): 8:28am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

They have been using chloroquine at the Lagos center and they know all they patients that recovered quick used chloroquine ,this is just rhetoric for them because at this point the efficacy of chloroquine against COVID is irrefutable
This means my theory is correct.
The PCR test is bullshit.
Deeply flawed.
So why are we still waiting for bill gates ?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Daddysidhan: 8:29am On May 09, 2020
Trump drug
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by iamlinco(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2020
Chloroquine still doing wonders, some people will not like this news....
Meanwhile call for Parapet, Window designs, Pillar designs, etc....
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by jrusky(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
One Kobojunkie and his fellow CNN puppets will not like this cheesy cheesy

Dont mind them. Any good suggestion or atrempt to combat the virus all these bollocks will thrash it then let them bring their own solution no way. I swear i don't know what they want sometime i feel like beating them up for being so wicked.

Lagos should go ahead, haba is everybody just going to sit and be waiting for death or what

May Amadioha and Thunder consume anyone who will down play or talk against this move by LASG.

Enough is Enough of Corona. Spanish Flu of 18whatever was then in the dark days I see no reason with all science and the so called experts could not manage to come up with anything tangible to halt this Chiness Killers Demon called Corona if not something secretive or conspiracy is going on undergroundly.

Enough is Enough LASG pls go on with the trial latest by Monday or Tuesday it should begin no more time on our side.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by tutuonye: 8:31am On May 09, 2020
The news said "MAY begin clinical trial", meaning possibly they may not even consider it. Confused and mediocre medical profession in Nigeria.
Our so called medical experts are disgracingly standing AKIMBO while watching their colleauges from other climes do the needful to find vaccines or drugs for treatment of the novel Covid19. Like Nigeria govt like her medical professional , shame of a Nation......they have lost their pride and our trust and respect.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Orestino(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2020
hehe.. Nigeria too dey do clinical trials? wetin them sabi say them dey call clinical trial? everybody just mad

let me comman be going
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
One Kobojunkie and his fellow CNN puppets will not like this cheesy cheesy,... Chloroquine and Artemisinin have consistently delivered a 99% cure rate and just yesterday an study showed chloroquine could even act as a very reliable prophylaxy by preventing infections in the first place especially for those at the Frontline but yet Satanic agents with an agenda and dull people are waiting for a hurry put together RNA vaccine that will not go through proper trial and is expected to kill 15% of it's users ....is this world not mad so?

You dey talk like those Unec medical student wet I live with those days for schools... Dem sabi medicine dye!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by byinks(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Trump drug

Do you know how much flak trump got for championing hydrochloroquine ? Or the prof. who first did the study ?

ÍCNN is fake news. Google fact check is just pure deception

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Nobody: 8:35am On May 09, 2020
abobote:
you mean is still yet to go through clinical trial, and bought 2 full pack since since two weeks
it was the right thing to do. Because once it’s approved there will be a serious shortage in the market or/and serious price inflation.

I bought mine close to a month ago when I first heard rumors it may work against the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2020
awhybliss:
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Our lives is our responsibility to protect with all possible means...
NOTE: if this sound like a trash to you, Fine
Ok relax, cross leg, take a coffee and let count death toll till when vaccine is ready by September or next year... Happy death counting
The Madagascar herb is an interesting one. They claimed to work for them, but no other country has confirmed that. Countries like guinea, Congo etc have ordered the herb and the herb has been delivered to them. Let wait on there testimony before we rush to conclude anything. I like the fact that you mentioned war, anything is possible in war, statistics is most easy to pad. #peace.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by CelestineNelson: 8:37am On May 09, 2020
swing into action and stop announcing oo people are dying...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence / Man From Abia State "Goes Mad" In Niger State. Photos / Nigeria May Record 700,000 Unwanted Pregnancies In 2023- UNDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.