Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week (22225 Views)

Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Tremple8v: 9:36am On May 09, 2020
Na una own morning be this.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by asahnwaKC: 9:37am On May 09, 2020
So that's what all the imported doctors can offer undecided
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
One Kobojunkie and his fellow CNN puppets will not like this cheesy cheesy,... Chloroquine and Artemisinin have consistently delivered a 99% cure rate and just yesterday an study showed chloroquine could even act as a very reliable prophylaxy by preventing infections in the first place especially for those at the Frontline but yet Satanic agents with an agenda and dull people are waiting for a hurry put together RNA vaccine that will not go through proper trial and is expected to kill 15% of it's users ....is this world not mad so?

I even watched some clips of a 2003 movie THE DEAD ZONE S2 EP14 where a guy talked about Corona virus and that indeed Chloroquine inhibits it's spread in the human body.

The problem with Nigerians is drug abuse.

They will abuse the drug to the extent that the virus will have a tolerance to it and mutate into a chloroquine resistant strain which means chloroquine will no longer work against the virus.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Galactico4ever(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2020
u11ae1013:
disadvantage of listening to a political influenced media, common sense should tell a Nigerian that chloroquine is effective for flu, but no, you people will leave sense behind
Hausa man with all the sense in the world,why not leave lagos and go treat your brothers in the north with your big sense
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Nitric(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2020
I thought they said this drug does not work against Corona Virus
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Nobody: 9:58am On May 09, 2020
neoclassical:
Confused set of people. Same Chloroquine that made them insult Donald Trump. Same Chloroquine that made them call Bala Muhammed all sorts of derogatory names.
Hypocrisy is really the bane of our development.
Nigerians are mentally and emotionally unstable hyporcrites. grin most times they are their own worst problems and enemies.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by tayebest(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2020
u11ae1013:
disadvantage of listening to a political influenced media, common sense should tell a Nigerian that chloroquine is effective for flu, but no, you people will leave sense behind

Online physicians with common sense cheesy How hath common sense become a basic knowledge for one to know a remedy for a virus? undecided That's how you guys die of overdose.

Anyways, same America just administered Redmirsiv (or whatever name) for trial. If Hydroxylchloroquine really works they don't need to administered any drug for trial again. The Hydroxylchloroquine only works for the feverish symptoms the patient is exhibiting and it doesn't work for every patient.

Science is not about your "common sense", one have to go lab and work it out!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Liposure: 10:06am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nonsense what stops you people from trying Madagascar vaccine must you people follow America recommendation cheesy grin
goodmorning
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:21am On May 09, 2020
Liposure:
goodmorning
money cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Nimirayz: 10:23am On May 09, 2020
What exactly prevented them from using it earlier if they know it's helpful?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by OKTolu: 10:24am On May 09, 2020
So president trump is right after all about this chloroquine stuff
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by 9gerian: 10:24am On May 09, 2020
True.

There’s a serious issue with covid-19 no doubt but the origins are very suspect. Also, some powerful people are trying to cash in big on it.

I suspect the regular culprits- the big Pharma companies and the globalists (WHO inclusive) who work hand in hand and are trying to create a police state across the world. They discredit any and every solution that does not come from them. They go outside of science to explain their new positions that go against known science, but are quick to denounce others’ postulations based strictly on their new positions devoid of known science (ridiculous). Talk about inconsistent standards. They have made themselves the law over every research and findings (cult style), and weak leaders across the world (who are not part of them) allow them sheepishly. Those that defy them are vilified (mob style).

That’s why they are also pushing the agenda of vaccine bills while the world navigates the confusion they appear more likely to have created or at the very least facilitated.

If in doubt, research all the stories about labs in Wuhan China (with links to US Harvard university research experts and others) conducting dangerous experiments with corona virus and study of bats, and boom covid-19 breaks out in Wuhan China, but these same people say it’s from bats (that happen not to be sold) in the Wuhan market where they said it started from. Worst is China is even refusing access for independent investigations.

Even a child would connect the dots quickly, but not the world leaders (globalist), the MSM nor their many payroll cronies who happen to be renowned scientists. They continue to spin the narratives so that the sheeple continues to trust and argue on their behalf.

Something tells me they may already have a vaccine but they are bidding their time to ensure maximum catastrophe (economic and all) and the consequent desperation before coming out with it. They probably didn’t expect people to still be able to reason and connect the dots even while the pandemic rages on.

GamalNasser:
One Kobojunkie and his fellow CNN puppets will not like this cheesy cheesy,... Chloroquine and Artemisinin have consistently delivered a 99% cure rate and just yesterday an study showed chloroquine could even act as a very reliable prophylaxy by preventing infections in the first place especially for those at the Frontline but yet Satanic agents with an agenda and dull people are waiting for a hurry put together RNA vaccine that will not go through proper trial and is expected to kill 15% of it's users ....is this world not mad so?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by kponkedenge(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Hydroxychloroquine is a very strong medication and it is not advisable to be taken regularly, that was why the FDA in America was a bit skeptical about using the drugs.... Since it was producing reverse effects on those with the Covid-19 and other underlying health conditions. Most died despite been given hydroxychloroquine. So their skepticism was justified.

Placebo and remdesivir are two drugs without high risk of side effects.
Don't blame CNN.... They only report what the FDA proscribed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Soyingbeta(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2020
Madagascar have the vaccine...let's go get one from them..Lord we look up to u..save us.this covid 19 no be joke at all..iyanu ma se le..o sure ju.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by GreatResearcher1: 10:36am On May 09, 2020
shamsin6300:
[quote author=GreatResearcher1
Are science not worshippers?

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by u11ae1013: 10:44am On May 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Hausa man with all the sense in the world,why not leave lagos and go treat your brothers in the north with your big sense
well for your information, I am not hausa, but for the main time, I suggest you take a long walk inside the bush and observe how ants organize themselves, you will learn wisdom from there
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by u11ae1013: 10:48am On May 09, 2020
tayebest:

Online physicians with common sense cheesy How hath common sense become a basic knowledge for one to know a remedy for a virus? undecided That's how you guys die of overdose.

Anyways, same America just administered Redmirsiv (or whatever name) for trial. If Hydroxylchloroquine really works they don't need to administered any drug for trial again. The Hydroxylchloroquine only works for the feverish symptoms the patient is exhibiting and it doesn't work for every patient.

Science is not about your "common sense", one have to go lab and work it out!
I guess you are an indomie generation from your analysis, if not, I would have asked you if your mama took those drugs to the lab to treat you of fever

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Chucks234: 10:49am On May 09, 2020
xreal:
Lagos is a country.

Ikeja is the capital.

With more than half of the physical infrastructure built by FG. Abeg shift
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by GamalNasser: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
kponkedenge:

Hydroxychloroquine is a very strong medication and it is not advisable to be taken regularly, that was why the FDA in America was a bit skeptical about using the drugs.... Since it was producing reverse effects on those with the Covid-19 and other underlying health conditions. Most died despite been given hydroxychloroquine. So their skepticism was justified.

Placebo and remdesivir are two drugs without high risk of side effects.
Don't blame CNN.... They only report what the FDA proscribed.

Please placebo is not the name of a drug oooo
Placebo means you were given a blank not a drug .
I have been taking Chloroquine regularly for two decades now and not a single side effect , the satanic sponsored research on Chloroquine was deliberately tailored to fail by the Satanists , the took very elderly people and forced high doses on them with the aim of killing them .. Don't believe all the nonsense propaganda big the the Big Pharma complex ..

Please stop say remsidivir has little side effects because it's a lie , one of the common side effects of remsidivir is respiratory failure and ask your self why a drug with a possible side effect for respiratory failure is used to to threat a virus whose primary target is the respiratory system?

Man open your eyes ..

See below side effects of Chloroquine vs side effects of remsidivir

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by xreal: 11:35am On May 09, 2020
Chucks234:

With more than half of the physical infrastructure built by FG. Abeg shift

Infrastructure used to siphon money to their states?
Come and carry your infrastructure and see if Lagos wouldn't construct a better one.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Lokoyen(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2020
neoclassical:
Confused set of people. Same Chloroquine that made them insult Donald Trump. Same Chloroquine that made them call Bala Muhammed all sorts of derogatory names.
Hypocrisy is really the bane of our development.

They are really confused.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by wirinet(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Thats why I say trumpism split the cords connecting the left brain from the right causing trump worshippers to suffer from cognitive dissonance.
You insist that RNA vaccines to go through proper trails, but bark at the idea of hydroxychloroquine going through proper trials.

Where is the clinical trials and results that shows that hydroxychloroquine and artemisinin has 99%
Cure rate? Most reputable doctors and institutions have dismissed the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine in treatment and curing of coronavirus. Let's see the clinical trials.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by GamalNasser: 12:07pm On May 09, 2020
wirinet:

Thats why I say trumpism split the cords connecting the left brain from the right causing trump worshippers to suffer from cognitive dissonance.
You insist that RNA vaccines to go through proper trails, but bark at the idea of hydroxychloroquine going through proper trials.

Where is the clinical trials and results that shows that hydroxychloroquine and artemisinin has 99%
Cure rate? Most reputable doctors and institutions have dismissed the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine in treatment and curing of coronavirus. Let's see the clinical trials.

If you had any sense you will know that a drug that has been in existence for over 70 years in both trials and real time use already has Enough data points to pick from than a drug that failed in its initial purpose instead setting of respiratory failure in many users ....By reputable doctors do you mean agents of the Satanist and CNN actor doctors ? Well my business took me a crowded place yesterday and I am at home now taking my prophylaxy dose of Chloroquine and later I will drink Artemisinin teas and I have already switched my toothpaste to an Artemisinin based toothpaste . you can keep waiting for the Satanic vaccine that might even kill you but I am better than that ...this morning new patient of mine , a 78 year old father of a friend who had had been bedridden after being wrongly diagnosed with severe arthritis , when they got in touch with I asked for his joint x-rays and the list of all the drugs he was taking and I noticed the culprit immediately a certain big pharma drug usually prescribed for prostate issues , I immediately told the man to to trust me and stop that prostate drug while I prescribed some of my own organic solution for him , that was three weeks ago and today he is working and evening going for exercises and even got someone to buy a 100kva generator from me in appreciation ( I sell generators too) .

See trust those fake Big Pharma people and globalist at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Lastmankc(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
This Lagos state commissioner for health don emaciate by force.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by baralatie(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
beamtopola:
Not only chloroquine, zithromax ,zinc sulphate should be included and the the right regimen should be taken.
Chloroquine 200mg
Zinc sulphate 200mg
Azithromycin 500mg.
This were the dose uze by the french dr in newyork
interesting
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by tayebest(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2020
u11ae1013:
I guess you are an indomie generation from your analysis, if not, I would have asked you if your mama took those drugs to the lab to treat you of fever

The scientists not my mama took it to lab and did a trial which came out to be a vaccine for malaria not Covid-19.

Again, Hydroxylchloroquine is not a vaccine nor cure for Covid-19.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Myer(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Where did you get these statistics from?

Common logic proves your statistics are false.
The Covid-19 epicentres have been administering Hydroxychloroquine and Remidisir to their patients yet they still death tolls are increasing in these countries- US, UK, Italy, Spain, etc.

Until the death tolls start decreasing clearly we can't claim there's any cure.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by GamalNasser: 1:22pm On May 09, 2020
Myer:

Where did you get these statistics from?

Common logic proves your statistics are false.
The Covid-19 epicentres have been administering Hydroxychloroquine and Remidisir to their patients yet they still death tolls are increasing in these countries- US, UK, Italy, Spain, etc.

Until the death tolls start decreasing clearly we can't claim there's any cure.

Stop lying most of the cities where mortality is high have restrictions on the use of chloroquine .. Even Bauchi State behind you here is using chloroquine and till date they have zero death and 100 percent recovery including the governor yet you want to argue .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zckrDFVY84

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Myer(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Stop lying most of the cities where mortality is high have restrictions on the use of chloroquine .. Even Bauchi State behind you here is using chloroquine and till date they have zero death and 100 percent recovery including the governor yet you want to argue .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zckrDFVY84

I can't confirm other countries but I know FDA approved Hydroxylchloroquin for emergency cases. Meaning they must have administered it for the terminal patients. Yet it isn't working.
Like I said, it's just common sense. When there is a cure, we will all know because the death tolls would start decreasing in the epicenters.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Legendguru: 2:39pm On May 09, 2020
Copycats
Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by Originalsly: 3:05pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Exactly. Chloroquine has already been vetted.... used... proven to effective... side effects noted.... why would he want to go to attempt to rediscover this in inadequate labs? He should be saying all this about Remdesivir... the unproven drug .... unproven anywhere.... that he approved to be used on Nigerians. Another paid puppet.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2020
abobote:
you mean is still yet to go through clinical trial, and bought 2 full pack since since two weeks

I don't trust this man at all. How can he say they want to start trials? He should tell us what they have been using to treat. Unless he is telling us they want to start making reports from the trials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa / 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence / Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.