Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (28256 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / A-Q Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Fans Gift David Wilson A Car On His 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:17am On May 09, 2020
Original talent, self made, Happy birthday Brymo
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Brightfab(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2020
To one of the few Nigerian musicians who dishes out good music, Happy Birthday Brymo.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:20am On May 09, 2020
you commented out of point
Mikehot:
Yoruba muslim

More tribal marks than hit songs.

Na joke o
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Sniper101(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2020
Diswan no lie about his age.

Unlike Burna wey say he dey 27yrs
Davido wey say he dey 29yrs
Chioma wey say she na 25yrs

...and the rest of Dem liars geng
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Yoruba muslim

Na joke o

You that is blabbing,

How many hit have you made in your life? undecided

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by AkinlaluAdeyemi(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2020
Happy birthday my favourite musician and one of the best song writer have ever seen on this earth...more years in life bro in gud health and sufficient wealth
lalasticlala:
Brymo Turns 34 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brymo
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2020
Dear child, olumo and olarenwaju still my all time best

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by apexc255: 9:33am On May 09, 2020
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:35am On May 09, 2020
Ara mbe timo feda.
This music rock that year.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:38am On May 09, 2020
chatinent:
Dude sank after Ara.
lmao cheesy
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:39am On May 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Yoruba muslim

Na joke o
atleast u sabi am but ur drunkard papa be nobody grin

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by aspiring44: 9:40am On May 09, 2020
Nerro042:

You might be his fan. But it's the truth. Dude makes quality sounds no doubt, but ara was the highest point in his career. I mean no disrespect brother

He has vocal dexterity.. .....
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:41am On May 09, 2020
psalmuelwater:

And you write project for people? But you can't take out time to research about him? Na those wey they buy your projects i pity. Olodo
na true wey that guy dey talk.
Na you be the olodo here.
After that Ara song in 2012, his popularity stopped, we no more heard his new release.
Maybe his fame and songs is only centered within your region
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:42am On May 09, 2020
josue17:
if not for Brymo in Oleku Ice Prince will not become a super star angryif not for Brymo in Oleku Ice Prince will not become a super star
oleku tell me something wey I no fit do.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:44am On May 09, 2020
Nerro042:

You might be his fan. But it's the truth. Dude makes quality sounds no doubt, but ara was the highest point in his career. I mean no disrespect brother
you're very right as per the quality sound and after that Ara hit I didn't hear of his new release anymore
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:45am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
One of the inspirational music of our Generation, Happy birthday Mr Olanrewaju
just because of only one song "Ara"
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:46am On May 09, 2020
Kimply:
Yoruba looking like an Aboki
after I saw the pics I came to the realisation that Yorubas and Northerners resemble and bear a lot in common.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by apexc7141: 9:48am On May 09, 2020
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:48am On May 09, 2020
patwilly:

When you advertise business such as the one you have in your profile, be mindful of your comments. With your negative comments, I don't see any reason why any serious person should patronise the projects you claim to write.
how?? But the guy is saying the truth na.
After the ara hit we no con hear from am again.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by omoiyamayor(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
just because of only one song "Ara"
nope, the like of 'no b me' 'olanrewaju' 'banuso' are all motivational if you open your heart to the messages.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by EternalTruth: 9:49am On May 09, 2020
Honor10:

Ipob piglet, are u even relevant to ur parents?
mumu what if that guy is from the minority tribe?
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by jagorinho: 9:50am On May 09, 2020
His latest album " yellow" is cool, he is very talented but in a country like ours, we all know the kind of music people prefer, " I drink champagne 4 club, 1 million dollar in my account and my girlfriend get big baka" this is the summary of an average Nigerian R and B song followed by regurgitated beats, that is why I respect people like brymo, sticking to his trade despite most people looking the other way, I really wish people appreciate his talents one day.......#afeedufona

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by psalmuelwater(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
na true wey that guy dey talk.
Na you be the olodo here.
After that Ara song in 2012, his popularity stopped, we no more heard his new release.
Maybe his fame and songs is only centered within your region
I don't know what good music means to you guys, so it's time wasting trying to make you see my point. In that your same region, there are people with above average minds that still consumes his songs. So i will forgive you. Luxury and class are not for below average minds.
Popularity in music can even translate to singing rubbish. Do you know naira Marley is popular than Asa now? Meaning Naira marley is better and asa has sunk abi? Pray for sense

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by OsuIgboIpob: 9:52am On May 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Yoruba muslim

Na joke o
OSU people / ABA Jews nor dey get tribal marks?

Get sense nau grin

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Hypocrit: 9:53am On May 09, 2020
Still remains my favorite musician from this country till date. HBD.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by samtiyelov1(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=betterman22 post=89347154][/quote]

Says who?
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Doyou2019: 9:55am On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
oleku tell me something wey I no fit do.

Cheap Wine - My best Brymo song.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Alonso4444: 9:56am On May 09, 2020
I love brymo
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nyamve1: 9:57am On May 09, 2020
Ur career ended immediatly u left chocolat city, chai i remember action film with MI, hapi birthday anyway
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by RimiEmma(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2020
One artist I admire so much. He has not changed his style despite all.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Doyou2019: 10:00am On May 09, 2020
jagorinho:
His latest album " yellow" is cool, he is very talented but in a country like ours, we all know the kind of music people prefer, " I drink champagne 4 club, 1 million dollar in my account and my girlfriend get big baka" this is the summary of an average Nigerian R and B song followed by regurgitated beats, that is why I respect people like brymo, sticking to his trade despite most people looking the other way, I really wish people appreciate his talents one day.......#afeedufona

Only one solution for him : He should ASAP leave this country for France, Sweden, anywhere, some place .. where he can further his career and gain more global acceptance and appreciation. Doctors do that every day in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Alaganature(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2020
Purple Jar still my best Song and Preek no get shoulder.. Happy birthday Brymo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him / Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch / 'I Can't Wait To Be A Mum' - Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.