Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (28296 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / A-Q Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Fans Gift David Wilson A Car On His 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by kenny160: 10:02am On May 09, 2020
Hbd bro
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Bash92(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
na true wey that guy dey talk.
Na you be the olodo here.
After that Ara song in 2012, his popularity stopped, we no more heard his new release.
Maybe his fame and songs is only centered within your region
Which truth?
Like someone said above about the project guy, both of you need to do more research about him before you come on here to disgrace yourself.
Brymo is doing well, as in very well. His music is not for a particular region but may be its your music taste. If you listen to noise, you cant appreciate Brymo songs.
Let me recommend some of his songs for you
Billionaire dream
No be me
Preek no get shoulder
Rara rira
Dear child.

Happy birthday Brymo, wish you long life bro.

7 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by AFONJACOW(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2020
more Tribal marks than hit songs... here in Madagascar we don't know him undecidedmore Tribal marks than hit songs... here in Madagascar we don't know him
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Bash92(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2020
Nyamve1:
Ur career ended immediatly u left chocolat city, chai i remember action film with MI, hapi birthday anyway
He his doing very well
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by jagorinho: 10:08am On May 09, 2020
Doyou2019:

Only one solution for him : He should ASAP leave this country for France, Sweden, anywhere, some place .. where he can further his career and gain more global acceptance and appreciation. Doctors do that every day in Nigeria.
you are very right on this......and if he gets his breakthrough there, the " famzing" will now begin here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Hypocrit: 10:10am On May 09, 2020
omoiyamayor:
nope, the like of 'no b me' 'olanrewaju' 'banuso' are all motivational if you open your heart to the messages.
You are trying to explain honey to an IDIOT!? Try harder if it will not be waste even till world end.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nyamve1: 10:13am On May 09, 2020
Bash92:
He his doing very well
Are u sure?
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Hypocrit: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
psalmuelwater:

I don't know what good music means to you guys, so it's time wasting trying to make you see my point. In that your same region, there are people with above average minds that still consumes his songs. So i will forgive you. Luxury and class are not for below average minds.
Popularity in music can even translate to singing rubbish. Do you know naira Marley is popular than Asa now? Meaning Naira marley is better and asa has sunk abi? Pray for sense
Well said. The guy has on class... he should be easily trashed as an IDIOT... i dont expect much from a tribalist.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by X0012(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2020
Happy birthday Mr brymo.
Omoluabi.
Omo iya agba
Omo afeedu fun na.
smiley
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by silverkings: 10:30am On May 09, 2020
chatinent:
Dude sank after Ara.
You're a kid when it comes to music. Brymo still got it bro
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Moseskito(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2020
nawa ooo am I the only one that does not no somebody like these exist?
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by backtalkG(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
very talented dude although afro hiphop genre have taken his shine...happy memories to you on your birthday
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by sisisioge: 10:47am On May 09, 2020
I love what he made of Ara nbe....happy birthday!
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Dagz007(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2020
Brymo is one of the few that gives hope to youth with right mind about Nigeria music ..
He sinks to the mind and life and not necessarily for commercial.. Happy birthday King Brymo
We understand that common sense is the most uncommon thing in this nation hence you don't have much fan but trust me the few you got are the real men.

However, who has Bewitched Nigerian that Tribe and Religion is what we often use to define people chai ..
Yoruba , Muslim . Damn what's the sin in that undecided

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Ykc2(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2020
These guy olu maintain 9nice I wonder wetin be dia work now? but for nice that one na baba lawo fit him
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by kabillionaire(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2020
I like this guy's music
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
I love Brymo!!!!! smiley.
I play his song "Waka Waka" every morning.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Alajiki(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Yoruba muslim

More tribal marks than hit songs.

Na joke o

Ndi OSU! Bring his equivalent from among your clan in Biafraudland.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by tot(f): 11:13am On May 09, 2020
Very talented guy. Happy birthday Brymo.
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by tot(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Yoruba muslim

More tribal marks than hit songs.

Na joke o

What exactly is wrong with you guys? Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by dangoteinlaw: 11:19am On May 09, 2020
Who's brymo
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Iceyjayz: 11:46am On May 09, 2020
Preshieben:
I dont know him
Happy birthday tho'
How will you know him when you are not sound academically.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Childishbanjino(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2020
Like if Adedotun is one of your favorite songs at the moment

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
Hbd
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Lamanii22(f): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
Judolisco:
Thanks for giving us Ara, we all need something and adedotun.... Happy birthday bro

Ara was dope... Still dope and danceable... Happy birthday brymo

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Glycosunde: 12:21pm On May 09, 2020
it you have not listened to brymo's Yellow album, then you're missing something very tangible in this time. Kindly take a listen and your ears will be very proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by BestTruth101(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2020
Doyou2019:

Only one solution for him : He should ASAP leave this country for France, Sweden, anywhere, some place .. where he can further his career and gain more global acceptance and appreciation. Doctors do that every day in Nigeria.
Best Truth

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by anwarajnr: 1:04pm On May 09, 2020
Happy birthday Brymo!
I just wish your music was deservedly popular. Your Inspirational album Oso remains my number 1.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by encryptjay(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
Shame on some of you insulting this great talent. Because you don't give to his songs doesn't mean he's not doing well. He's dishing out albums with great songs steady. Let's learn to appreciate talent, I don't know what this country is turning into, you just come and rubbish hard-working guys, it's appalling.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Veezybaba: 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
I can't do without listening to his song in a day. Dude is just too poetic. My all time best and greatest Nigerian artist. Much love and happy birthday. Respect!

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by platido(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
He looks clean and drugs free

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by kareemkamil(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
I like the type of his music

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AY, JayJay Okocha & Daniel Amokachi At The Glo Caf Awards / Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.