Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (29360 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by UltimateSpice: 9:27am On May 09, 2020
Happy Birthday sir. I remember your interim government
It was full of melodrama.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by tete7000(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2020
chatinent:
Take my word : birthdays have no relevance.

Your business. To those who think it has relevance, it does. The scripture says teach us Lord to number our days, so that we might apply our hearts to wisdom.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 9:29am On May 09, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
You are living in denial and you're very delusional
Everything in your hands ,naso
see look nobody buys Yoruba propaganda again
Anyway Even if they did it will be the end of them cos PDP will field an Hausa/fulani man of which northerners will never vote against their brother for a Southerner
chai you guys are bleeped

Arguing Politics with an Ibo man is like pouring water into a basket.. if you had it in you you would had produced a President in the 50 years gap or Vice in 36 years... i'll rather save such mainstream conversation for Ijaws who had proven time and time again to be more politically ahead of ibo land, with the way they used your vote for jonathan, and still came into APC to dislodge Ekeremadu as DSP
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by LegacyB: 9:31am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

the fact that your people don't aspire for the number one position, doesn't mean does aspiring are evil, we just one to contribute our quota to national development ones again... just as Obasanjo our baba gave Nigeria Debt relief , and GSM.. we have more in stock in 2023
Dear brother I am Yoruba and an avid supporter of this government. But to be candid there’s nothing to celebrate here look where the country is today . Though I agree they are part of our history but they all,including other leaders of different tribes failed us. It is baseless to base any achievement on tribal orientation. Those up there do not think of any tribe when they loot us dry.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

Arguing Politics with an Ibo man is like pouring water into a basket.. if you had it in you you would had produced a President in the 50 years gap or Vice in 36 years... i'll rather save such mainstream conversation for Ijaws who had proven time and time again to be more politically ahead of ibo land, with the way they used your vote for jonathan, and still came into APC to dislodge Ekeremadu as DSP
Keep shifting the goal post
After all it's wah you guys do best
Why didn't you counter wah I said
Do you want me to tell you why?
because it's the truth ..
you can wail as you want .. no Southerner maybe except Edo and some part of Delta will vote for a Yoruba man
Even this Ijaw you talked about will never forget what yorubas did to their brother Jonathan ..
peace
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by porthouse7(f): 9:35am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Good one sir

Proudly representing Omoluabi...

we have An Head of State , Second in Command 2ic to the Head of State, we have an Interim President, a President , a Vice President and an Acting President...

and God willing 2023 we shall have another 8 years President

No give some people high blood pressure please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2020
LegacyB:
Dear brother I am Yoruba and an avid supporter of this government. But to be candid there’s nothing to celebrate here look where the country is today . Though I agree they are part of our history but they all,including other leaders of different tribes failed us. It is baseless to base any achievement on tribal orientation. Those up there do not think of any tribe when they loot us dry.
just if others were unbiased like you ...
nice piece
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 9:39am On May 09, 2020
LegacyB:

life goes on, US stumbled and fell , with civil war and many crisis for over 300 year before perfecting what the have as a Democratic Nation right now., even at that they still go through crisis from time to time, Nigeria is a less than 60 year Old republic, and less than 30 year old Democracy, overall almagamation is less than 120 years

So for a Nation with 200 million people, 300 ethnic diversity, all heavily relying on paltry 2.5m crude oil per day when US does 15 million on 300 citizen, and Saudi does 14 million barrels on 40 million citizen, I am personally optimistic about Nigeria slowly getting it right some day through the democratic system, and I also believe without any doubt that a Yoruba man is poised to bring that tourch of detribalized stability and leadership as enjoyed during obasanjos terms, in 2023

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 9:46am On May 09, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Keep shifting the goal post
After all it's wah you guys do best
Why didn't you counter wah I said
Do you want me to tell you why?
because it's the truth ..
you can wail as you want .. no Southerner maybe except Edo and some part of Delta will vote for a Yoruba man
Even this Ijaw you talked about will never forget what yorubas did to their brother Jonathan ..
peace

lol grin only Ibos play Politics of sentiments, Bayelsa voted APC enmasse , Jonathan openly wished Tinubu a Happy birthday with an heart warming message.. so SouthSouth don't play bitter politics, and for th crap you said about PDP zoning tickets up north, Northerners wont do such because they know only rotation can keep Nigeria one, and a balkanized Nigeria would affect Landlocked regions without seaport or sustainable resource so North and PDP are fielding a southerner, but definitely not an Ibo man due to voter aparthy in the southeast, its SouthSouth vs Southwest, Wike / tambowal precisely.. and should north wants to play it rugged and take their chances jetissioning zoning formular, then SouthWest would go head to head with north just as we did in 93 defeating Bashir Tofa from kano, or in 2003 obasanjo defeating Buhari and his Ibo vice

regardless its a win win for youba come 2023, because PDP wont even zone common Vice to SouthEast again after loosing as Vice in 93, 2003 , 2019
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:47am On May 09, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by apexc7141: 9:47am On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 3432120[/color]
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

lol grin only Ibos play Politics of sentiments, Bayelsa voted APC enmasse , Jonathan openly wished Tinubu a Happy birthday with an heart warming message.. so SouthSouth don't play bitter politics, and for th crap you said about PDP zoning tickets up north, Northerners wont do such because they know only rotation can keep Nigeria one, and a balkanized Nigeria would affect Landlocked regions without seaport or sustainable resource so North and PDP are fielding a southerner, but definitely not an Ibo man due to voter aparthy in the southeast, its SouthSouth vs Southwest, Wike / tambowal precisely.. and should north wants to play it rugged and take their chances jetissioning zoning formular, then SouthWest would go head to head with north just as we did in 93 defeating Bashir Tofa from kano, or in 2003 obasanjo defeating Buhari and his Ibo vice

regardless its a win win for youba come 2023, because PDP wont even zone common Vice to SouthEast again after loosing as Vice in 93, 2003 , 2019
You can keep deceiving yourself as you want
we all know what will happen
And I don't even care if south south gets VP/President slot .. better they than you
I wonder how Yorubas will defeat PDP if they field a northerner
where will you get the votes?
Interesting isn't it ..
please tell me
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by madmohamed(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ernest Shonekan Turns 84 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Shonekan
A coward who can't whold power for two weeks
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

Mark my words .
PDP will never field a Southerner cos if they do they have lost the elections already and everyone knows that fact
so it's obvious that it's a northerner a fulani to be precise
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 9:59am On May 09, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
You can keep deceiving yourself as you want
we all know what will happen
And I don't even care if south south gets VP/President slot .. better they than you
I wonder how Yorubas will defeat PDP if they field a northerner
where will you get the votes?
Interesting isn't it ..
please tell me

you just seat tight and watch real men play politics in 2023, perhaps you might learn a thing or two before 2027... but let me leak a secret for you, he who controls the media shapes opinion of the masses , and checking demography of PVC collection across Nigeria and Eligible voters NorthWest tops SouthWest is close second then North Central with Yorubas dominating Kwara and 1/3 of Kogi, the two least region with lowest PVC and eligible voters are Northeast and SouthEast and that is why a union of Northwest and Southwest is unbeatable and Presidency would be rotated by this two region specifically indigene of Kano, Kaduna Katsina... Lagos Ogun and perhaps Oyo

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by delawal: 10:02am On May 09, 2020
d yoruba coward dt handed over to abacha. man without balls
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 10:03am On May 09, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Mark my words .
PDP will never field a Southerner cos if they do they have lost the elections already and everyone knows that fact
so it's obvious that it's a northerner a fulani to be precise

grin last time I checked you don't have a say in how the party delegates of PDP would look like, and that was why Obasanjo in his living room at Abeokuta phone PDP leaders at PortHarcourt Convention to immediately vote Atiku and boycott Tambuwal, Saraki and Kwankwaso which they fully complied to the humiliation of Wike , and Some SouthEast caucus of the PDP like Umahi, Ekeremadu.. ultimately strong men like Obasanjo fostered Atiku an APC returning, and Obi an APGA guy who bought criticized PDP on you guys without you making any noise

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

you just seat tight and watch real men play politics in 2023, perhaps you might learn a thing or two before 2027... but let me leak a secret for you, he who controls the media shapes opinion of the masses , and checking demography of PVC collection across Nigeria and Eligible voters NorthWest tops SouthWest is close second then North Central with Yorubas dominating Kwara and 1/3 of Kogi, the two least region with lowest PVC and eligible voters are Northeast and SouthEast and that is why a union of Northwest and Southwest is unbeatable and Presidency would be rotated by this two region specifically indigene of Kano, Kaduna Katsina... Lagos Ogun and perhaps Oyo

I laugh in Spanish
so Yorubas control the media? who's this dumbass self ..
who do you think you can deceive with your propaganda?
For your info south east has more eligible voters than you
we are more populated than you and even Lagos is about 30-40% Igbo population
so send your trash some where else
And no doubt PDP will also field a northwestern man
it's obvious too
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

grin last time I checked you don't have a say in how the party delegates of PDP would look like, and that was why Obasanjo in his living room at Abeokuta phone PDP leaders at PortHarcourt Convention to immediately vote Atiku and boycott Tambuwal, Saraki and Kwankwaso which they fully complied to the humiliation of Wike , and Some SouthEast caucus of the PDP like Umahi, Ekeremadu.. ultimately strong men like Obasanjo fostered Atiku an APC returning, and Obi an APGA guy who bought criticized PDP on you guys without you making any noise

See the simple mind of a Yoruba man
also you don't have a say too..
you're not Tinubu or others
so shut the Bleep up
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 10:08am On May 09, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
I laugh in Spanish
so Yorubas control the media? who's this dumbass self ..
who do you think you can deceive with your propaganda?
For your info south east has more eligible voters than you
we are more populated than you and even Lagos is about 30-40% Igbo population
so send your trash some where else
And no doubt PDP will also field a northwestern man
it's obvious too

I sense you are in pain, hence the lack of civility and constant insult throwing stop quoting false statistics, 5%ters are inconsequential in the affiars of Nigerian mainstream politics

as for the power of our media.. if we can sell Buhari a 3 time serial election losser to succeed Jonathan who we used our media to destroy totally then 2022 would be an interesting yeah of media war

I rest my case
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

I sense you are in pain, hence the lack of civility and constant insult throwing stop quoting false statistics, 5%ters are inconsequential in the affiars of Nigerian mainstream politics

as for the power of our media.. if we can sell Buhari a 3 time serial election losser to succeed Jonathan who we used our media to destroy totally then 2022 would be an interesting yeah of media war

I rest my case
Everyone knew ignorantly that buhari was a man of integrity bla bla so you guys didn't do shit ..
it was just the coalition and it worked because it was a Southerner against a northerner nothing more and that's the case I guess in three years time ..
so for your info northerners delivered the votes not Yorubas ..
you guys can't even beat us in a two face election
it's obvious
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 10:16am On May 09, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Everyone knew ignorantly that buhari was a man of integrity bla bla so you guys didn't do shit ..
it was just the coalition and it worked because it was a Southerner against a northerner nothing more and that's the case I guess in three years time ..
so for your info northerners delivered the votes not Yorubas ..
you guys can't even beat us in a two face election
it's obvious

Then grow some balls, and be a man.. ask for PDP Presidential ticket cos am 100% sure APC are giving Yoruba, and lets see if we wont finish Ibo politically just 30 minutes to the General election, it would be the fastest election in history... then you would understand you guys are not really loved politically in Nigeria
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

Then grow some balls, and be a man.. ask for PDP Presidential ticket cos am 100% sure APC are giving Yoruba, and lets see if we wont finish Ibo politically just 30 minutes to the General election, it would be the fastest election in history... then you would understand you guys are not really loved politically in Nigeria
Yorubas are not loved either ..
but no doubt APC will win because they will rigged it and they are well placed to
so it's not a free and fair fight anyway ..
we are too smart to request for that ..
it's obvious
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by apexc8922: 10:18am On May 09, 2020
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by OKTolu: 10:18am On May 09, 2020
hbd sir
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Exc2000: 10:24am On May 09, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Yorubas are not loved either ..
but no doubt APC will win because they will rigged it and they are well placed to
so it's not a free and fair fight anyway ..
we are too smart to request for that ..
it's obvious

grin grin grin

I also expect you to run away from the offer like Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu cowardly ran

whether Yoruba are loved oo or not, Tinubu and Pastor Osinbajo are men enough to find out and not run like a coward chiken, hiding behind Fulani that they call cows online

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Josh1501626(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2020
Happy birthday sir. More grace
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

grin grin grin

I also expect you to run away from the offer like Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu cowardly ran

whether Yoruba are loved oo or not, Tinubu and Pastor Osinbajo are men enough to find out and not run like a coward chiken, hiding behind Fulani that they call cows online

We know too well who the cowards are , just like how obafemi Awolowo ,MKO Abiola and others died a coward's death ..
I'm being realistic , I'm not a fool
so it's a northwestern fulani against you guys tbh
As I said earlier
how will Yorubas get the votes to win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing / Kaduna Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Families Of Military Officers Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.