Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Police Officer Who Killed My Son Still Walks Freely - Distraught Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Officer Who Killed My Son Still Walks Freely - Distraught Father (549 Views)

Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby / Why My Son Still Hawks Orange Despite Obiano's ₦500k Donation —mother / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Officer Who Killed My Son Still Walks Freely - Distraught Father by Jadsy01(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2020
The police officer who killed my final year son still walks freely — distraught father cries

A retired police officer, Andy Samuel Ugwu, whose 27-year-old son, Augustine Ugwu, was allegedly shot by police at Nsukka, Enugu State has said that the chief suspect who masterminded the killing of his son was still moving freely.

The distraught father of four also said that he was yet to see the remains of his son two weeks after he was allegedly murdered by the police in Nsukka Division.

He further alleged that the suspect had not been detained because he was under the cover of police authorities at the headquarters in Enugu.

Read full story - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/09/the-police-officer-who-killed-my-final-year-son-still-walks-freely-distraught-father-cries/
Re: The Police Officer Who Killed My Son Still Walks Freely - Distraught Father by Angbakpa(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2020
B4 nko
Re: The Police Officer Who Killed My Son Still Walks Freely - Distraught Father by Chicagoesontop: 8:40am On May 09, 2020
The father is a retired police officer too !
Re: The Police Officer Who Killed My Son Still Walks Freely - Distraught Father by chatinent: 8:41am On May 09, 2020
Take my words: nothing is going to be done.
Re: The Police Officer Who Killed My Son Still Walks Freely - Distraught Father by Lammyz(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2020
No sinner will ever go unpunished

(1) (Reply)

What Really Killed Akosua Before She Was Buried In This Coffin? / Fulani Herdsmen Refused To Leave Our Farms After Collecting 700K Compensation / US Jails Man Who Bought Lamborghini With Government COVID-19 Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.