Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby (2732 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by Nobody: 12:57am On May 18, 2023
After his wife gave birth to an Indian woman, a man from Kenya is in a pickle and has taken his plight online.

Because his ancestry and the baby’s ancestry do not match, the man suspects his wife of...

Continue here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by Fisiryorh(m): 2:08am On May 18, 2023
Lobatan 😂

But...La Click, La Faint.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by MightySparrow: 5:12am On May 18, 2023
May your son not resemble your neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by PoliteActivist: 5:28am On May 18, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Lobatan 😂

But...La Click, La Faint.... cheesy

Here's the entire story:

I even organised a transport for her to go to hospital. My girlfriend gave birth to a beautiful Indian boy last night. Guys, I’m not Indian.”

A tweet @ShankiAustine suggested; Check if anyone in your lineage is Indian

The young man replied; “No one😭 she was a waiter in an Indian restaurant”
Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by chukskafor(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2023
The last line just said it all
PoliteActivist:

Here's the entire story:

I even organised a transport for her to go to hospital. My girlfriend gave birth to a beautiful Indian boy last night. Guys, I’m not Indian.”

A tweet @ShankiAustine suggested; Check if anyone in your lineage is Indian

The young man replied; “No one😭 she was a waiter in an Indian restaurant”
Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by chukskafor(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2023
Vagina people ehn, they will never seized to amaze us; always in the spotlight for bad news

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by OloyeVIII: 11:52am On May 18, 2023
Woe-man!!! I no even know wetin to talk sef.. i jus tire!
Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by wisdomkid: 1:26pm On May 18, 2023
She is a conveyer of human anatomy. The Indian spicies entered her bloodline grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jokes aside, she was steadily collecting on the sideline, and hopefully praying that she gives birth to a black baby and pin it on her innocent black boyfriend. Lets not forget that Indians are already populated (1 billion + citizens) and counting...

Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by LeeSmart: 2:05pm On May 18, 2023
That young man lacks believe, has he forgotten the saying that "miracle no the tire jesus". That could be a miracle baby right there.
Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by logicalhumour: 9:13pm On May 18, 2023
What he did was wrong. It's possible that she saw an Indian film while pregnant and her subconscious reengineered the zygote's DNA into that of an Indian. Please let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by padi94(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2023
The result of watching too much Zeeworld
Re: Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby by Kojochyke(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
logicalhumour:
What he did was wrong. It's possible that she saw an Indian film while pregnant and her subconscious reengineered the zygote's DNA into that of an Indian. Please let's be guided.
nor be only zygotr (zygoat)...
Na zydoggy!

(1) (Reply)

Futo Student Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) / Unclad Women Protests Again Rape & Climate Murder In Uk. PHOTOS / Please Beware OCTAFX TRADER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.