Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him (65147 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by ofhismercy(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 09, 2020
Still wizkid and Banky W catching the same cruise with flash back tweet digging. They dug it out, and shared it with anonymous links to the twitter influencers to pull traffic stunts. All of them don't want to be left behind as corona is leading the billboard trends. Right from yeyebrities to IG soft bouncers.

They just want to break records as attention freaks, naso...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by guy222: 2:43pm On May 09, 2020
Lyydia:
It's not by tweeting, it's by working.
I love that.
abeg commot for road make i pass before you go chop slap

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2020
People always catch cruise on social media from when the dead could see only what's critical

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Karlifate: 2:46pm On May 09, 2020
"It does not happen by tweeting, it's by working".
I love that!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by apexc7954: 2:48pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 3153237[/color]

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by bamite(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2020
biacan:
The young shall grow y'all

So this is what you got out of all that?
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Victandice(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2020
```paid paid paid```��
_still thinking of how you could make yourself some cash during this lockdown? What about you making #4k with just #500 in 4days? It's real and not scam
*_I bet you will love this_*❣️❣️
Follow this link to join my my WhatsApp group
https:///H2FaHfotxTYBUc4gXqbj7x

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by apexc5347: 2:54pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by promisedeco(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
I laugh at all these fools who think by sitting down in your parlor and tweeting at prominent people for help, you will make it.

If wizkid tells you how many years he spent just networking - trekking the whole Surulere from one studio of a prominent producer to another and just sitting there for hours sometimes without even getting to record anything himself - before he got his break, you will understand that not everything can be done online. Sometimes you have to put in actual work.

These people get bombarded by tweets and DMs seeking help all day. They are more likely to help someone they see has earned their attention.
best comment right here.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 09, 2020
D 1st shall be the last and the last the 1st.. Overtaking is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by apexc8690: 2:58pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Lyydia(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2020
guy222:
abeg commot for road make i pass before you go chop slap
I understand your frustration sir. You will be alright.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Jsucre(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2020
BakedCake:
wetin make me book this space self?
ask your data

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 09, 2020
Abeg tell dem oo! dem tink say if they just tweet, Gbam! dem go become like starboy.

Lazy youths grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by toprealman: 3:07pm On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
Catching cruise at the detriments of their gullible followers! Fools!!!
These guys lack common sense. Why people droll all over them remains an unexplained mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Esofruits(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2020
this doesnt mean anything...
everyone has their own starting point.
A child do not walk the day he/she is born.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by MrDoGood(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
biacan:
The young shall grow y'all

So, you don't read

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by SexytorresE(f): 3:18pm On May 09, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
I'm sure all the girls wey ignore poor Wizkid that time go dey form fake love for am now grin

A man's life is never certain guys;never look down on anyone! cool

Small boy wey you dey look down on today, fit later be your boss tomorrow.
Be humble!
ayam telling u.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by ddippset(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
I laugh at all these fools who think by sitting down in your parlor and tweeting at prominent people for help, you will make it.

If wizkid tells you how many years he spent just networking - trekking the whole Surulere from one studio of a prominent producer to another and just sitting there for hours sometimes without even getting to record anything himself - before he got his break, you will understand that not everything can be done online. Sometimes you have to put in actual work.

These people get bombarded by tweets and DMs seeking help all day. They are more likely to help someone they see has earned their attention.
True; but sometimes people need something extra, maybe we could say extra-ordinary or divine.

I tell you solemnly, there are very many that are more talented than Wizkid and worked harder and treked harder but still did not make it.
Still did not blow!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by apexc2853: 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by PastorFire: 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Blackfire post=89358306]Wizkid looks like one mallam that us running from coronavirus from the north, I always know that boy is a complete tout without the hype .

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Austeeenxx: 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
Wizkid omo ologo.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by deltateam: 4:10pm On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
Catching cruise at the detriments of their gullible followers! Fools!!!

E pain am! grin

Better hustle your hustle and leave dem celebrities and politicians cos las las dem go settle.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

you are obviously a foolish man...and ppl like you dont make it that far ...looking down on ppl because of what this country has turned them to...
If Wizkid can become a beggar even with his talent ...and black face can be begging 2face for money from a song he wrote for him then you should know the state of things in this country and know that even your talent is not a notch for sucess... I was reading the nation newspaper today and chinedu obasi was acussing NFF for asking him for bribe to be included in the World cup list.... imagine how many talented players have gone down the gutter for lacking the means to pay bribe... Corruption is the trade mark inbthis country... at every single corner if you must make top position...or keep struggling where you are... hence i dont blame those yahoo boys even thou i dont have the mind to do that... I remember my dream to write a book was made possible by an american publishing company without paying a dime.... the deal was that i pay from a percentage from my earnings from every single sales.... thats a sytem to every single citizen to the fore front...better than the rest..... now you are here calling some ppl lazy...because they are made jobless by a visionless goverment that has no vision than to build substandard school... where i have seen graduate that cant handle an android phone.... ibadan graduate...in a country where exams are filled with stidents cheating and fucking lectures to gain marks... wow..no talent hunt..not creativity hunt ...just jobless..graduates...anyways for your information... seun osewa is a man that mame money from his room...or palour... imagine.... most of your so called celebs...are fake ass...yahoo boys.... credit card scam and thiefs using music as cover up...

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Blackfire(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2020
PastorFire:
Somborry has made it in life and you are still insulting him. Somborry the 15th generation of your family may HIGHLY LIKELY not come close to his fame and fortune.

So, who dey poverty?.

Popular? Yes among hungry looking kids

Fortune? Na , he is just a trash in a flash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Olusola, Grammy Award First Nigerian Winner [Photo] / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.