Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him (65295 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Akinwale14(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2020
biacan:
The young shall grow y'all
U Still Dey Alive grin
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by MUSACALLY(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2020
apexc8690:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11503190_4923415_jpeg7c7babf02e0754499a48938d6a024bef
You're always Deleting and Creating new account/profile. How can we even trust you.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 09, 2020
Blackfire:
Wizkid looks like one mallam that us running from coronavirus from the north, I always know that boy is a complete tout without the hype .

See poverty
the same poverty you hv refused to swim out of...see ur life

1 Like

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by delishpot: 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
I'm sure all the girls wey ignore poor Wizkid that time go dey form fake love for am now grin

A man's life is never certain guys;never look down on anyone! cool

Small boy wey you dey look down on today, fit later be your boss tomorrow.
Be humble!

And all the ones that did not ignore him, did he make them millionaires?

Must a woman date every man that approaches her? If some rejected him, didn't some date him? Should your sisters and daughters date all men who appriach them because the man might blow tomorrow? Them nko? Did they tell you that those women can't blow too? Stop this silly habit of making women bad in everything they do.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by sandali: 5:30pm On May 09, 2020
That’s the kind of news people are dying to hear. Wizzie’s got the benjamins. He is the promoter.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Blackfire(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2020
Paxxcarl:
the same poverty you hv refused to swim out of...see ur life

8 houses, 3 exotic cars, a distributor of cements, a passport with different visas... A brother to a former governor... Should I go on?

Do you call that poor pascal omo ale?
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

you are obviously a foolish man...and ppl like you dont make it that far ...looking down on ppl because of what this country has turned them to...
If Wizkid can become a beggar even with his talent ...and black face can be begging 2face for money from a song he wrote for him then you should know the state of things in this country and know that even your talent is not a notch for sucess... I was reading the nation newspaper today and chinedu obasi was acussing NFF for asking him for bribe to be included in the World cup list.... imagine how many talented players have gone down the gutter for lacking the means to pay bribe... Corruption is the trade mark inbthis country... at every single corner if you must make top position...or keep struggling where you are... hence i dont blame those yahoo boys even thou i dont have the mind to do that... I remember my dream to write a book was made possible by an american publishing company without paying a dime.... the deal was that i pay from a percentage from my earnings from every single sales.... thats a sytem to every single citizen to the fore front...better than the rest..... now you are here calling some ppl lazy...because they are made jobless by a visionless goverment that has no vision than to build substandard school... where i have seen graduate that cant handle an android phone.... ibadan graduate...in a country where exams are filled with stidents cheating and fucking lectures to gain marks... wow..no talent hunt..not creativity hunt ...just jobless..graduates...anyways for your information... seun osewa is a man that mame money from his room...or palour... imagine.... most of your so called celebs...are fake ass...yahoo boys.... credit card scam and thiefs using music as cover up...

Look at the long epistle you posted just to defend laziness and stupidity. Mr. Man I am very comfortable with how far I have made it in life so your worthless curse is useless to me. I implore you not to go down the road of insults with me because if I start na you go beg so I give you one last chance to keep this discussion civil.

Now to the topic at hand, you talk about the many difficulties in the country as if Wizkid and others did not make it through the same hardship. Many of these youths im referring to do not even have a harder life than wizkid had when he was nothing but this our generation has been so influenced by social media that they believe life begins and ends on social media. Many of them spend all their time online at the detriment of their interpersonal and social skills which are so underdeveloped.

Social media can be helpful in some ways and there’s nothing wrong with trying your luck tweeting at famous people to see if you get a reply but done in exclusivity that is just utter stupidity and I feel no remorse in saying that.

There is no substitute for actually going out there, networking, meeting people, building relationships, getting a mentor and doing free work for them just so they can teach you things and potentially help you along the line. I don’t care how difficult you claim this country is or how bad the government is, people who do these things are still more likely to succeed than those who sit at home tweeting nonsense from morning to night.

Yes you always need a bit of the element of luck to succeed no matter how hardworking you are but what is luck? It is when opportunity meets preparedness. Your opportunities mostly come through people you interact with in life and you have to be prepared to market yourself when you meet this people. But if you don’t go out there and do the work then you are creating no opportunities for yourself to begin with. Keep blaming the country you hear? While others make beautiful lemonade from the lemons it gives them everyday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by yetunsbay(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2020
Days of mtn xtra cool
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by TrumpDonald2: 6:53pm On May 09, 2020
Seeing that Wizkid's handle was already verified proves it.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Michealky: 7:13pm On May 09, 2020
Definitely some truth
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Bornfool(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Money2000: 7:33pm On May 09, 2020
Lace Gang. They were low budget Artistes that time
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
Blackfire:

8 houses, 3 exotic cars, a distributor of cements, a passport with different visas... A brother to a former governor... Should I go on?

onye mgbu
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Iceyjayz: 7:41pm On May 09, 2020
missimelda01:
This one just wants to kill people's joy in this era of Coloma Virus grin

Do you know how many upcoming artists joined Twitter since that tweet went viral.. Banky sef grin

Please check my signature out.
I'm not interested, take it elsewhere.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by mozona(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2020
banky is lying him no wan fall wizkid hand!
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Michealky: 9:22pm On May 09, 2020
Good to know
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by chaloskyx: 9:53pm On May 09, 2020
BUNCH OF CLOUT CHASERS
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Michealky: 10:12pm On May 09, 2020
It's not by tweeting, it's by working
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by NobleSeed(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2020
Little did he know obi is no longer a boy.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by hstar: 10:43pm On May 09, 2020
Blackfire:

If true, u are mouthed, carry go, nothing do you
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Alaganature(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2020
iaamxavier:
Loll it's not by Tweeting, it's by working..
That line is perfect??

Strong punchline..
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Roma10: 11:07pm On May 09, 2020
Over taking is allow¿ But over spending.....
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Temysteve(m): 1:40am On May 10, 2020
osamz007:
Musicians always using social media to catch cruise right from the days of John the Baptist

To the detriment of their followers

#starboyfc
awon ti #WizkidFC... #redspect, you guyz no dey gree for anybody
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Blackfire(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2020
Paxxcarl:
onye mgbu

Ogbeyen onu ntu.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by dantrillion: 9:27am On May 10, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Banky W, CEO of EME records, took to Twitter to reply a trending tweet about wizkid begging him for promotion. He replied saying:

"Lol so I hate to depress everyone that's using this tweet as motivation, but this was a joke. He was already signed to EME at the time and we had been working together for a year and a half or so. We were just catching cruise. It does not happen by tweeting. it's by working."

Yah; Ofcourse catching cruise on the gullible followers who can't see the reality before them. The earlier you know these so called yeyebrities are only using you to shine is better for you. Na only dem go stage the fight, stage the referee & u the mumu audience go pay ur hardearn money come dey watch #Savage
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by CentVickBlog: 9:43am On May 10, 2020
gaby:
August, 2010?

Of course, he was already signed on to EME by then.

Popular Magician Dies From Coronavirus

Read more
https://centvick..com/2020/05/popular-magician-dies-from-coronavirus.html?m=1
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by DrTims(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2020
Wow. Then I would like you to do me a favour?
Can we talk privately
Blackfire:

Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
Now I'm depressed
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Liposure: 7:24pm On May 11, 2020
Lyydia:
I understand your frustration sir. You will be alright.
hello
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

Look at the long epistle you posted just to defend laziness and stupidity. Mr. Man I am very comfortable with how far I have made it in life so your worthless curse is useless to me. I implore you not to go down the road of insults with me because if I start na you go beg so I give you one last chance to keep this discussion civil.

Now to the topic at hand, you talk about the many difficulties in the country as if Wizkid and others did not make it through the same hardship. Many of these youths im referring to do not even have a harder life than wizkid had when he was nothing but this our generation has been so influenced by social media that they believe life begins and ends on social media. Many of them spend all their time online at the detriment of their interpersonal and social skills which are so underdeveloped.

Social media can be helpful in some ways and there’s nothing wrong with trying your luck tweeting at famous people to see if you get a reply but done in exclusivity that is just utter stupidity and I feel no remorse in saying that.

There is no substitute for actually going out there, networking, meeting people, building relationships, getting a mentor and doing free work for them just so they can teach you things and potentially help you along the line. I don’t care how difficult you claim this country is or how bad the government is, people who do these things are still more likely to succeed than those who sit at home tweeting nonsense from morning to night.

Yes you always need a bit of the element of luck to succeed no matter how hardworking you are but what is luck? It is when opportunity meets preparedness. Your opportunities mostly come through people you interact with in life and you have to be prepared to market yourself when you meet this people. But if you don’t go out there and do the work then you are creating no opportunities for yourself to begin with. Keep blaming the country you hear? While others make beautiful lemonade from the lemons it gives them everyday.
I must remind you that everything that God created is good
First I must ask you how special is a single human?
death and birth has shown that we are all the same.
This disease corona showed no respect for any human being...both the hardworking or the lazy.. rich or poor
So does God ..who show respect for none of us
He look onto us as same enetity with same ability
Infact he uses the poorest to prove his points and nullify the best
He made the junior who was the laziest the rule over the eldest the hardest working of the two.
He brings down on the highest and set up another
I wonder what it will be of Wizkid if banky didnt help him like many who lack a concrete help
A certain musician was drop by Olamide only to be helped by davido...
this is what the world needs
No human is useless
psalm 105.
Joseph, who was
sold as a slave.
His feet were hurt with fetters;
his neck was put in a collar of iron;
until what he had said came to pass,
the word of the LORD
tested him.
Joseph was doomed for death and end up prime minister of Egypt
Obasanjo was a political prisoner awaiting death before he was made president
we Africans have a thing of looking down on ourselfs while the white men try to make everybody useful...
A dirty almajiri boy could be come a pillar if well educated and given a chance by somebody
At the end we are all the same
Everything that God made is Good
We must try our best to help each other than to be casting and judging ppl as judgement belong to God.
Re: Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him by Rhu4xce: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Ihatefeminist:
I'm sure all the girls wey ignore poor Wizkid that time go dey form fake love for am now grin

A man's life is never certain guys;never look down on anyone! cool

Small boy wey you dey look down on today, fit later be your boss tomorrow.
Be humble!

You have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.