Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Say No To Skin Imperfection - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Say No To Skin Imperfection (450 Views)

Say NO To Chronic Pile / Teens Easter Hangout With Noela: How To Say No When It Goes Against Your Values / Say No To Dark Knuckles, Armpit, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Skin Imperfection by caler22(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2020
Lab y whitening booster cream adjust skin radiance within 7 days SAFE! To apply face and body We’ve scoured the world over to bring you the best ingredients nature has to offer natural, and effective, even for those with sensitive skin!

Lab-Y Whitening Booster Body Cream skin care formula is a mixture of seaweed,. That way is green colour an it contains vitamin C and Arbutin helps in revitalizing the skin making it look brighter. Clears dark spot and any other skin problems.

Whitening booster skin lightening cream is definitely the best toning cream for Fair skin It is a unique remedy that acts as a natural skin lightening, and whitening cream. This cream is effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation due to age, imperfect skin tone and this is not the end of the list. It contains Alpha Arbutin, and Vitamin C that your skin will definitely enjoy
Check my signature for more
0-8-1-8-28-11-7-3-9
[/code][code]
[/code][/sup][sup][code]
[b][/b][i][/i][sup][/sup]

(1) (Reply)

Check If You Love Quality Graphics Designs / Why Waste So Much On Isp For Your Cybercafe Business / Buy And Pay For Anything Online Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.