Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed (2859 Views)

Breaking: Daddy Freeze Apologies Over Insultive Video Against Bishop David Oyed / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by ilohoge(f): 11:26am On May 09, 2020
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Righteousness89(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2020
Ignore the fake words of this fake YouTube or blogger !

I watched her video!
I never heard anything like " MY CHURCH "

A Declaration is Made! And he didn't Personalize the words!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Xavi2019: 11:39am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ignore the fake words of this fake YouTube or blogger !

I watched her video!
I never heard anything like " MY CHURCH "

A Declaration is Made! And he didn't Personalize the words!

It doesn't make any of the "declaration" less stupid.
Death to whoever opposes his declaration? Lol.
Sometimes I wonder whose teachings these men and their stupid followers actually follow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Righteousness89(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2020
Xavi2019:

Sometimes I wonder whose teachings these men and their stupid followers actually follow.

Am so sure you didn't watch the clip
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Xavi2019: 11:43am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Am so sure you didn't watch the clip
I watched every part of it, ode.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Xavi2019: 11:49am On May 09, 2020
ilohoge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MxBzfFDFoM
The world is fighting covid-19 and everything is on lockdown, but the only way he sees it is, the devil is planning on crippling the church.
I wonder what happened to their healing powers in times like this.
Whatever happened to the online services?
Or he's more concerned about offerings?
The church is just a building, not going to it in times like this doesn't mean there would be a "spiritual famine".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by angelEmade: 11:50am On May 09, 2020
Xavi2019:

i was supporting you until i saw this foolish comment of yours....i wonder whose teaching you follow...your parents?
By their fruits we shall know them...this trash you uttered shows how much darkness and hatred lives in you.
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Righteousness89(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2020
Xavi2019:

Then what are u saying?
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Xavi2019: 11:53am On May 09, 2020
angelEmade:

i was supporting you until i saw this foolish comment of yours....i wonder whose teaching you follow...your parents?
By their fruits we shall know them...this trash you uttered shows how much darkness and hatred lives in you.
Lol,
I don't actually need your support, bimbo.
So, get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Xavi2019: 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Then what are u saying?
I'm saying, Even Jesus prayed for those that persecuted him, but here someone is saying anyone that is against re-opening during this time of pandemic would die.
Does that even make any sense?
Has he reopened his foreign branches?

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Righteousness89(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
Xavi2019:

I'm saying, Even Jesus prayed for those that persecuted him, but here someone is saying anyone that is against re-opening during this time of pandemic would die.
Does that even make any sense?
Has he reopened his foreign branches?

That means u didn't understand what he said.

Do you know what JESUS CHRIST Meant by The Gates of Hell will not Stand against the Church?
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Blazebond(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
Na only you hear am like these o,you think it is a joke shebi,anybody fighting the CHURCH will perish,the CHURCH of GOD is forever,nobody dey beg una to come church o,as for me and my household, we will serve JEHOVAH,no time for unbelievers and atheists that don't want to change.GOD over everything.
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by phantom24: 3:22pm On May 09, 2020
Xavi2019:

The world is fighting covid-19 and everything is on lockdown, but the only way he sees it is, the devil is planning on crippling the church.
I wonder what happened to their healing powers in times like this.
Whatever happened to the online services?
Or he's more concerned about offerings?
The church is just a building, not going to it in times like this doesn't mean there would be a "spiritual famine".
covid-19 aside,
Everything you see in the physical has its roots in the spiritual. Though you may not be ripe for this.
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Xavi2019: 4:17pm On May 09, 2020
phantom24:
covid-19 aside,
Everything you see in the physical has its roots in the spiritual. Though you may not be ripe for this.
What you can't explain, you tag it as "spiritual". typical mindset of an average black man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by potent5(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2020
'Fullishness' taken too far.

I didn't personalize it. If you quote me wrongly and wrongfully thunder go fire you.
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Pious101: 6:28pm On May 09, 2020
Xavi2019:

and In all thy gettings get understanding. If u undersrood him very well you won't have condemned what he said.
Re: Anyone Against My Church Shall Die For It, My Church Is Hereby OPEN _ David Oyed by Buharidgeneral: 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
I thought the man is the richest pastor why hurry in opening the church
Your guess is as good as mine

(1) (Reply)

Tolani Baj Nipple Came Out Small For Fresh Air While Partying Yesterday. PHOTOS / Wow!! Popular Actor Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe Finally Welcome A Baby Boy / Paul Pogba Joins Burna Boy In Miami As He Celebrates His 30th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.