Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen (2845 Views)

I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation / Video: Arsenal Midfielder, Mesut Ozil, Tries Hands On Rap Music! / Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by TrackCee: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
This is a track off Sarkodie's just released "Sarkology" album. Both Sarkodie and Vector went hard on the track "Rap Attack".

But, who do you think went harder.

http://trackcee.com/?p=6461

Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by TrackCee: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2013
cool
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by shinechinedu(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Maybe if someone can translate all what sarkodie was rapping about then we can compare!! To me he was just yapping about! Obede this obede that!...bullshit! As far as I can understand what vector was saying(even though the lyrics were not too tight or mature enough) he is the better rapper
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by TrackCee: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2013
shinechinedu: Maybe if someone can translate all what sarkodie was rapping about then we can compare!! To me he was just yapping about! Obede this obede that!...bullshit! As far as I can understand what vector was saying(even though the lyrics were not too tight or mature enough) he is the better rapper

Just curious, based on your logic. How did you come to the conclusion that Vector is the better rapper, since you mentioned that you can't compare- based on the language barrier?
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by shinechinedu(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Track Cee:

Just curious, based on your logic. How did you come to the conclusion that Vector is the better rapper, since you mentioned that you can't compare- based on the language barrier?
. I'm a music producer and I've come in contact with so many artists, and I can comfortably tell you that rappers that flow or rhyme with traditional dialects are tricky! They say one thing in their dialect and say it again in English!(phyno for example) some saying! Mm nwere ego I get money! That's nonsense! They deceive u with the language and as long as u don't hear the language they are ok with it! Any rapper that goes hard with English can hardly do this cos they don't want to seem like they ran out of words except maybe in cases where the type of song permit some repetitions!
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by TrackCee: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2013
shinechinedu: . I'm a music producer and I've come in contact with so many artists, and I can comfortably tell you that rappers that flow or rhyme with traditional dialects are tricky! They say one thing in their dialect and say it again in English!(phyno for example) some saying! Mm nwere ego I get money! That's nonsense! They deceive u with the language and as long as u don't hear the language they are ok with it! Any rapper that goes hard with English can hardly do this cos they don't want to seem like they ran out of words except maybe in cases where the type of song permit some repetitions!

How do you then explain the predominant hashtag flow in 'New Skul' rap?
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by Forzap: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2013
I dont understand wat sarkodie was sayin....let him rap in english abeg
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by shinechinedu(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Track Cee:

How do you then explain the predominant hashtag flow in 'New Skul' rap?
. When you meet or hear a true rapper, you know him! Sarkodie goes hard and there is this mood that goes with his songs but since I can't hear what he raps about I can tell you that vector is better! have you even heard "wasted" by vector? That's talent! sarkodie raps for ghanians, olamide raps for yourbas same as dagrin, phyno raps for ibos. But vector raps for Africans and the world in general!

1 Like

Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by AbuMikey(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2013

When I downloaded the song yesterday, I just shook my head for sarkodie sad

It was like Sarkodie (Big Sean) Featuring Vector (Kendrick Lamar) in Rap Attack (Control). grin

Vector killed it for me cool

Ondu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by axortedbabe(f): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2013
ök let me download it first,I dey cum
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by shinechinedu(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

When I downloaded the song yesterday, I just shook my head for sarkodie sad

It was like Sarkodie (Big Sean) Featuring Vector (Kendrick Lamar) in Rap Attack (Control). grin

Vector killed it for me cool

Ondu!!!

. Guy u sabi!! Let that dude just prove himself in just one track! Let him just flow with just English in that track then we know if the obedi pon bede is really a killer
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by Elnino4ladies: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Let's sarkodie prove himself by rappin in english b4 i wil rate him above any 9ja rapers same goes wit overrated olamide nd phyno...let them rap in english 4 evribodi 2 get nd understnds dem...
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by NaLaugh: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
axortedbabe: ök let me download it first,I dey cum

u don cum?
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by seangy4konji: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bro...God bless you oo but i feel am the only one that feel phyno is a scam...i m not a bigot but i dont actually know what he is saying and neither will he put some english which is a general language.i hear duncan mighty,flavor and all this people and they put some english...what is he saying in his music
shinechinedu: . I'm a music producer and I've come in contact with so many artists, and I can comfortably tell you that rappers that flow or rhyme with traditional dialects are tricky! They say one thing in their dialect and say it again in English!(phyno for example) some saying! Mm nwere ego I get money! That's nonsense! They deceive u with the language and as long as u don't hear the language they are ok with it! Any rapper that goes hard with English can hardly do this cos they don't want to seem like they ran out of words except maybe in cases where the type of song permit some repetitions!
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by shinechinedu(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
seangy4konji: Bro...God bless you oo but i feel am the only one that feel phyno is a scam...i m not a bigot but i dont actually know what he is saying and neither will he put some english which is a general language.i hear duncan mighty,flavor and all this people and they put some english...what is he saying in his music
. I'm a delta ibo so I hear everything he says, he's quite d0pe but he doesn't have enough wordplay! The only good thing about phyno is he keeps it real! Same as flavor and Duncan mighty! But pls someone should explain to me what olamide is doing. Why are they still referring to that dude as a rapper?? He's overrated!
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by Slitz(f): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
shinechinedu: . When you meet or hear a true rapper, you know him! Sarkodie goes hard and there is this mood that goes with his songs but since I can't hear what he raps about I can tell you that vector is better! have you even heard "wasted" by vector? That's talent! sarkodie raps for ghanians, olamide raps for yourbas same as dagrin, phyno raps for ibos. But vector raps for Africans and the world in general!
......and I fell in love with Vector all over again!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by hatux: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mehn!vector all d way #YSG#....best rapper alive 'won tan e bi candle awon iyoku de main de main' for example!
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by TrackCee: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
hatux: Mehn!vector all d way #YSG#....best rapper alive 'won tan e bi candle awon iyoku de main de main' for example!

Best rapper alive uhn? i see.
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by hatux: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Track Cee:

Best rapper alive uhn? i see.
See wat
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by TrackCee: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2013
hatux:
See wat

A simple acknowledgement of your choice.
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by hatux: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Track Cee:

A simple acknowledgement of your choice.

Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by Sarkrilege(m): 2:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Sark kills every 9ja rapper u want English tracks? checkout, special someone, come to me, shots on shots, workshop,peace,real niggaz,the truth,2000 degrees...whatelse
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by Exzuahgh2015: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2015
why are guys always complaining about how sark raps! if u can't hear what he say shebi u get naija friends for gh wey them fit hear Twi dialect. let them tell u the good words he says kk. And point of correction the same english rappers also repeat words sometimes.Excuse me!
Re: Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen by Warldbest(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
They ar all local rappers

(1) (Reply)

The Countdown Begins! / Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) / Actress, Taiwo Aromokun’s Twins Celebrate 2nd Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.