Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) (42930 Views)

The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State / Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by lebron7(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2020
Note to Igbo people
Port Harcourt is port Harcourt
Not igweocha

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by holocron: 3:28pm On May 09, 2020
PHijo:

Port Harcourt was NOT know as Igweocha. That was not her local name, that name was the name Igbos probably called the city.

Both Igbos and Ikwerre. Consult any elder. Devil is a liar.

I challenge you to name the Ikwerre local name. Or are you saying it has no local name? Forget Biafra politics in the interest of science.

Port Harcourt (Ikwerre: Igwuocha;[12][13][14] Pidgin: Po-ta-kot[3][Note 1]; Igbo: Ugwu Ọcha) also called Pitakwa is the capital and largest city of Rivers State, Nigeria. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta.

Source - wikipedia
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Cybertext(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Police police...but these shootings don't happen in the north o...police and SARS here are calm, why are they doing this in the south?

Same thing I keep asking myself.. I've stayed in both regions and I can rightly say we in the south are just all talk and no action. Police and SARS respect themselves immediately they cross the lokoja bridge.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by PHijo(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2020
holocron:

Both Igbos and Ikwerre. Consult any elder. Devil is a liar.

Port Harcourt (Ikwerre: Igwuocha;[12][13][14] Pidgin: Po-ta-kot[3][Note 1]; Igbo: Ugwu Ọcha) also called Pitakwa is the capital and largest city of Rivers State, Nigeria. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta.

Source - wikipedia

Anybody can write any trash on wikipedia. It doesn't imply that is how it was. Like I said, Igweocha was not the name of the city called Port Harcourt.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Theboss100(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

why is nobody doing anything about the killings by law enforcement agencies bro?

Have you forgotten that is Nigeria where lawlessness reign supreme. They fear doing these shootings in the north cus the northerners act as crazy as they are. Na south them get power cus of our civilized nature.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by 24SEVEN: 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
PHijo:

Anybody can write any trash on wikipedia. It doesn't imply that is how it was. Like I said, Igweocha was not the name of the city called Port Harcourt.

We don restart this Ikwerre Vs Okrika issue on Port Harcourt.

Pls anybody with the original agreement signed with the British should publish it, let us all read it.

And, wouldn't the British government have some of the documents from the colonial era in their historical archives? We need to effectively settle this back and forth.

If no group can upload the documents on the social media, then let No group lay claims to PH
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by funshint(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
Pls enjoy your Wike o...don't come here and complain!
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Usorohtheman(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2020
Theboss100:
Have you forgotten that is Nigeria where lawlessness reign supreme. They fear doing these shootings in the north cus the northerners act as crazy as they are. Na south them get power cus of our civilized nature.

I'm tired of been a member of a lawless country. I will prefer to be in a war torn country than in this. At least, I will know that I'm in a deathzone.

What kind of country
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by walteriyke: 3:50pm On May 09, 2020
Arnachy
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Theboss100(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I'm tired of been a member of a lawless country. I will prefer to be in a war torn country than in this. At least, I will know that I'm in a deathzone.

What kind of country
Patience my brother. That's all that is required to excel. God gat us. Keep hope alhve bro.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2020
My man you are very correct.the rate of killings is very high in this state.me am tired.

Braintrain:
PH is an evil state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Usorohtheman(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2020
Theboss100:
Patience my brother. That's all that is required to excel. God gat us. Keep hope alhve bro.

well, one thing I've learn from this life is that life is complicated and not straight forward. I've learnt that patience is very important. you don't have to be direct but be indirect.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by staymore: 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
lebron7:
Note to Igbo people
Port Harcourt is port Harcourt
Not igweocha

Don't mind all this people claiming Ph by all means.

Portharcourt remains the capital of Rivers State , and Rivers State is in Niger Delta, South South Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by autonomous22: 4:58pm On May 09, 2020
Braintrain:
PH is an evil state

Stop talking anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by delishpot: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
Ijaws will Come out and beat their chests as usual. Military be killing them like rats since time.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by DaCharis2016: 5:08pm On May 09, 2020
Police no dey hear word.

If e kill am now, he go know sey dem don dismiss am, jail am.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by ronyman(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
Perhaps they may be following orders. No be their state Dem dey sieze and auction people cars? A cursed country
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] Again another animal in human skin
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by anoziechi(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2020
wike told people to stay at home ...no food am staying at abuloma....hunger wan kill person...if he wants us to stay at home he should provide food...even the king no share anything...its one one man called AKpos that shared one cartoon of indomie to people.....its well with Nigerian government
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by TheMubaraqS: 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
Corona, police, thieves and govt struggling to end humanity in the nation
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Farki: 8:27pm On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:
This is wrong.

But, since it's in the leg,they are beginning to have sense.

You can still die from getting shot in the legs.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Str8talk21: 3:01am On May 10, 2020
i will not be surprised if d police man is from southern Nigeria.
Also, where is are charge and bail lawyers, who can help d victims of these policeman's brutality to get justice?
Mr. Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (SAN) over to u, than preaching to us d sermon of why Wike cannot sieze vehicles of violators of Covid-19 lockdown.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by Benedictus1980: 6:40am On May 10, 2020
I hope he shot into the air just to scare
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by princeababuar(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrOMDb4W4mA

This Police Man Shot A Young Boy In The Leg For Stepping Out During The Lock Down And Fired At Another Person Who Came Out To Condemn His Actions. This Is Against The Firing Rule For Officers.

▪️This Happened In Igweocha (Port Harcourt)
This is against the firing rule for officers

Bros, why you too dey lie like this? e good for your eye?

I live in Abuloma and no shoot of anybody oh!!

Because you dey you Nairaland you go dey type lies for people to read.
Re: Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2020
Cti28:
I am afraid of Nigerian police, more than the much dreaded covid19. They are among the first Messengers of death in Nigeria.
Thats how its supposed to be. If nobody is afraid of them they cant do their job properly. Thats what stubborn nigerians deserved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them / Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.