Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. (13066 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 9:36pm On May 09, 2020
DriggityDre:

An antiquated ideal. Like a snake with perfect precision: deadly, but easily defeated.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DriggityDre: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:

An antiquated ideal. Like a snake with perfect precision: deadly, but easily defeated.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
delectablegyal:
not as gorgeous as delectablegyal.

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
DriggityDre:

The clock says “tick tick, tick tick.”
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by sagir1994(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
delectablegyal:
we must have to see you photo for confirmation
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DriggityDre: 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:

Hehehehe.
Lack of context, tho.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DriggityDre: 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:

It seems like you're just typing abstract words.
At the same time, it seems like you're making sense. Testing your use of English?
Hmmm... are you living up to your tag 'scoundrel' OR are you on a mission to drop comments... Or both?
Scoundrel - "a mean, worthless fellow; a rascal; a villain"

See ya.

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hehehehe.
Lack of context, tho.
I sense a disturbance in the force.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2020
DriggityDre:

It seems like you're just typing abstract words.
At the same time, it seems like you're making sense. Testing your use of English?
Hmmm... are you living up to your tag 'scoundrel' OR are you on a mission to drop comments... Or both?
Scoundrel - "a mean, worthless fellow; a rascal; a villain"

See ya.
Let them hear it from the rooftops!
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by scoundrel(f): 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
slerry:

that's y I love her.lol
Like attracts like. I am not surprised.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by NwanyiAnambra(f): 10:38pm On May 09, 2020
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.nuff said
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by geezynoni: 11:41pm On May 09, 2020
slerry:
not as beautiful as my bae.
You're your bae
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Chuky7(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2020
slerry:
not as beautiful as my bae.
say cheeeesseee...
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Heykaymoreshit: 11:49pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=89354804][/quote]
Correct guy!!!
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by cokor: 12:02am On May 10, 2020
Are you interested in learning or trading FOREX? The next professional FOREX class begins on Monday 11/05/2020 at 8PM. Don't miss out on this opportunity, start trading and make money from forex.
Join using the links below
WhatsApp: https:///F7Kavo2n6a17f9ChaPropC
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:18am On May 10, 2020
delectablegyal:

If that's Your Picture in your Profile, ... Remove those Excess Make-Up you put there lemme see your Real Face
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Christiehabits(f): 2:56am On May 10, 2020

Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Kirinwa: 4:56am On May 10, 2020
traihit:

Forced me to check your pic. Why force me to like it again? angry

You must be a slowpoke to think that's her pic.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by traihit: 6:40am On May 10, 2020
Kirinwa:

You must be a slowpoke to think that's her pic.

Are you then a 'fastpoke' trying to speed up a slowpoke or you're just angry I referred the pic as hers?
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Kirinwa: 6:45am On May 10, 2020
traihit:

Are you then a 'fastpoke' trying to speed up a slowpoke or you're just angered I referred the pic as hers?

No vex brotherly. This lockdown is bringing out my anger.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by traihit: 7:01am On May 10, 2020
Kirinwa:

No vex brotherly. This lockdown is bringing out my anger.

grin grin I guess so...the lockdown will pass in the end and we'll still stand.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by cenalombe: 7:46am On May 10, 2020
Ethereum is the next big cryptocurrency after Bitcoin...if you missed Bitcoin, this is your chance to grow with Ethereum. With as little as 4k naira, you can get Ethereum which you'll grow and sell within 3months to make so many profit. To find out more, click on this WhatsApp link. http://+2347034957274.

Ethereum is here to stay, don't miss it.
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by jericco1(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2020
How do you know that someone is beauty? What do you know about aesthetics? undecided
Re: One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
delectablegyal:
And is that your real picture in your profile?
You are indeed beautiful if that's the real you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samson Nnogo's Traditional Wedding Photos: / See What 17 Years Old Heavily Curvy South African Lady Tweeted / Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.