Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Dog Owners Help!!! - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Owners Help!!! (9745 Views)

Cat Owners, Help Me With Tips Abeg. / Breeders/dog Owners/lovers: Introduce Your Mastiff Dogs And Upload A Picture / Whatsapp Group For ABUJA DOG OWNERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by CHoccolaTE: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
dominique:
My husband just ran over one of our two dogs on the forelegs and he's screaming in excruciating pains cry. What can we do? We don't have any vets closeby. I never liked dogs in the house but hearing him cry in pain is breaking my heart. How can I relieve its pain till we get a vet? cry

What later happened to the dog? Is it okay now?
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
dominique:
My vet? cry

hello ma good evening.
this is the first time I am reporting this particular Moniker.
he goes around posting my private details and information to troll me.
I don't even attack home before have starts

please take a look at this Thread about the death of Victorian and he is posting my private information on the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6432232/victorian-dead-knows-family-neighbours/8#99414164

cc mynd44 Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by MrzeroEmotions: 9:24pm On May 07, 2021
dominique:
My husband just ran over one of our two dogs on the forelegs and he's screaming in excruciating pains cry. What can we do? We don't have any vets closeby. I never liked dogs in the house but hearing him cry in pain is breaking my heart. How can I relieve its pain till we get a vet? cry
Dominique, please I was banned for something another person write. I don't know if the moderator did not look at the posted before banning. Please help me look into it. I had to use an alternate to report my case

Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by Cujo007: 8:08am On May 08, 2021
My advice is this. Whether human or animal, when sick or ill, please go to a qualified medical doctor or veterinary doctor. Stop self-medicating on any level. As for that dog that was run over, I hope an x-ray would be done to be sure that it is or isn't a fracture. An xray after immobilising will also help to show if the fracture was properly reduced. Don't just tie up the leg and leave things to chance.
xclusive43:

Yes, acetaminophen in particular could be very toxic to cats even in minute quantities. I am not advocating use of otc drugs to pets, I'm just saying we share some drugs and we're very conscious of those that could harm animals.
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by JohnasI: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2021
When something like that happens in your homes or on the street, try to take the dogs to a veterinarian to treat, operate or evaluate how much damage it was because if they don't they will have to buy a dog wheelchair or some other way for a dog to move because it is very difficult to recover its paw as before, since the legs are very sensitive bones.
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by chuxmgc: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Good day,

My brother was ban for 10 years to expire 2031 for doing nothing and he has been an active member since 2008.

How come an account can just been ban for complete 10 years without any reason...

Please moderators kindly assist as this is affecting him.

Username : Stevianochux

Thanks
@Justwise @farano @arocktation @naijacute

Abeg it's not easy to let go of 13 years active account.
dominique:
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by alphabbey1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
chuxmgc:
Good day,

My brother was ban for 10 years to expire 2031 for doing nothing and he has been an active member since 2008.

How come an account can just been ban for complete 10 years without any reason...

Please moderators kindly assist as this is affecting him.

Username : Stevianochux

Thanks
@Justwise @farano @arocktation @naijacute

Abeg it's not easy to let go of 13 years active account.
2031 is around the corner. Chill
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by ira86j: 4:08am On Sep 23, 2021
okay
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by Cowbell521: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Spanishmilf:
it won't
He will only growl at you and show teeth but won't bite. Talking from my own dog shaaa don't know of others
My dog too
Re: Dog Owners Help!!! by Cowbell521: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I lost my baby, a chihuahua just two days ago because of similar thing from a neighbor’s car. Take the dog to the vet else he might not survive it. Reason being the damaged leg might develop Phlegms and this lead to death. As for my neighbor my plan na to burn him car when he has completely forgotten angry
please do so!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazilian Parrots For Sale / Amazing Beautiful Snakes (photos) / Leopard, White Lion Cub, Tiger Available For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.